• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Retrieving coke from apple juice?

Your cocaine will hydrolyze while drying and be garbage by the time it’s dried. Drink as is ASAP.

-GC
^This
Cocaine in any water based solution likes to hydrolize to benzoyl-ecgonine, so time is indeed of the essence. If I remember correctly, at a Ph of 3-4, a substantial amount will have hydrolyzed within a week or so. And AJ has a Ph of around 3-4.

Very Good Point!

I usually preach this to those trying to convert freebase to HCL in a medium of water +HCL. BenzoylEcgonine being the hydrolysis product when water and enzymes, heat, or varying pH is present.

Benzoylecgonine is the major metabolite of cocaine. It is formed by hydrolysis of cocaine in the liver, catalysed by carboxylesterases. It is excreted in the urine of cocaine users after processing in the liver.

Apples have high sugar content to begin with, and not knowing what was in the juice you dissolved it in - all natural, from concentrate, added sugars, added sugar substitutes, etc., I would assume that extraction/washing methods would yield a low payback, and that cooking into base would also produce some undesirable sugar compounds that are always terrible when making/consuming crack. Although I have never drank a coke potion either, it would seem that may be your only salvation.