• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Retrieving coke from apple juice?

Monkeybrain88

Greenlighter
I know this is probably a really stupid question, but I might as well give it a try;

Ok, so I had to dump 1.5 g of coke into the closest thing at hand and that happened to be a glass of apple juice. It has been in there for a couple of hours and I was wondering if there was any way to get it out, the only method I could think of was throwing in baking soda and trying to make freebase but I have no idea if that would work. I will most likely give that a try and see what happens, if anybody wants to know ill post an update. Has anyone else been in this situation before? its kinda funny when you think about it but its also not cuz that is a 150 dollar glass of juice.

Love the title.... Probably no way to separate coke from AJ but Ill hold for more science minded members. Despite common belief coke is actually pretty effective when taken in oral liquid solution. We used to do shot glasses of coke, when our nasal passages got clogged at the end of the night and it worked surprisingly well.

You could evaporate it for some sticky cocaine, or evaporate it and wash it with acetone. Or you could use ammonia (you will need white ammonia, unscented, not the yellow stuff -- they sell unscented ammonia at hardware stores) and try to precipitate out the freebase (who knows what else you'll get with it). You might try adding the white ammonia to apple juice without the cocaine as a test to see if anything forms on its own.

Love the title.... Probably no way to separate coke from AJ but Ill hold for more science minded members. Despite common belief coke is actually pretty effective when taken in oral liquid solution. We used to do shot glasses of coke, when our nasal passages got clogged at the end of the night and it worked surprisingly well.
I though about doing just that but I have never taken it orally before. It wont tear up my stomach if I do a shot of it?

Never hurt my stomach but be careful dosing with 1.5 grams volumetrically. My friend swallowed an 8 ball, when pulled over and seized and died in jail.

Never hurt my stomach but be careful dosing with 1.5 grams volumetrically. My friend swallowed an 8 ball, when pulled over and seized and died in jail.

I'd chewed up a Gram or a little more big rock of Crack once when the cops pulled us over. I didn't sleep for like 36 hours and felt so paranoid i was gonna die. But I ended up being okay but it was dumb as Fuck. Didn't get arrested that day.

I'd do what negrogesic is saying.
Find that Unscented Ammonia.

Evaporate, then perform an anhydrous acetone wash.
You can find the thread with the instruction here on BL.

Just drink it... Evaporating and performing chemical washes sounds fun untill you realize it is only 1.5 grams. Youde be spending a lot of time and effort and at best you get back a little over a gram. Unless you just feel like having a little science experiment it's just not worth it.

Well if it were me I'd probably try to precipitate the freebase out of curiosity (plus, accidentally putting cocaine in solution creates the perfect excuse to make some freebase). Never put ammonia in apple juice however, not sure what the reaction products would be, but it could make for some exceptionally fruity freebase.

Who drinks apple juice anyway?? (Perhaps its a more common drink in places where cocaine cost $100 a gram.)

Oral absorption of Coke is over double of snorting it, so why the rush might not be there, it will hit before too long. Don't OD either, maybe save plenty of juice for later.

Evaporate, then perform an anhydrous acetone wash.
You can find the thread with the instruction here on BL.

Fruit juice contains a significant amount of sugars. Like cocaine HCl, sugars are much more soluble in water than they are in acetone; consequently, I doubt you can just separate the two using a simple acetone wash.

You still have Cocaine. That's a plus right? I think it would be a shitty idea to attempt to extract the pure Cocaine from the apple juice. This is only because I do not know about exactly how it's done and don't want to lead you astray. Really you just have a longer-lasting product with a reduced bioavailability. It's not the ideal situation, but you can still drink the Cocaine as a solution and it will work.

Cocaine Bioavailability:

Oral - 30% Intranasal - 60%

ORAL=33% NASAL =19%

Nasal mucosal versus gastrointestinal absorption of nasally administered cocaine.
Fattinger K1, Benowitz NL, Jones RT, Verotta D.

METHODS:
Cocaine was administered to healthy volunteers through the intravenous, oral, and nasal routes. Cocaine serum concentrations were measured at frequent intervals. From these data, the gastrointestinal, nasal, and nasal mucosa input rate functions were determined using nonparametric, subject-specific population deconvolution.

RESULTS:
After oral dosing, cocaine input into systemic circulation increased slowly and peaked around 45 min after ingestion. The median systemic bioavailability after oral dosing was 33%. After nasal dosing, drug input was substantial even during the first minute and showed two peaks at 10 min and 45 min after ingestion. Since the second peak after nasal dosing closely resembled drug input after oral administration, we hypothesized that, after nasal administration, a part of the dose is swallowed and thereafter absorbed gastrointestinally. The data from the sessions with nasal cocaine administration were reanalyzed assuming the same shape for gastrointestinal drug input as after oral dosing. The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa was estimated to be 19% (95% CI: 11-26%). The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa contributed 31% (95% CI: 23-37%) of total systemic cocaine exposure.

CONCLUSIONS:
Our data suggest that the main reason addicts prefer nasal to oral cocaine dosing is faster absorption, enhancing the subjective effects rather than higher bioavailability.

It would be a lot of tedious work like others have said. And that is 1.5g of cocaine that likely to be <50 percent purity so you would be left with less than a gram of actual product, and that is assuming your yeild is near 100 percent. You would very likely lose quite a bit of product during the extraction, leaving you with a tiny tiny amount of cocaine after are your hard work. Calculating the volume of AJ you have and dosing volumetrically will get you more bang for your buck in this case.

Your cocaine will hydrolyze while drying and be garbage by the time it’s dried. Drink as is ASAP.

-GC

^This
Cocaine in any water based solution likes to hydrolize to benzoyl-ecgonine, so time is indeed of the essence. If I remember correctly, at a Ph of 3-4, a substantial amount will have hydrolyzed within a week or so. And AJ has a Ph of around 3-4.

You still have Cocaine. That's a plus right? I think it would be a shitty idea to attempt to extract the pure Cocaine from the apple juice. This is only because I do not know about exactly how it's done and don't want to lead you astray. Really you just have a longer-lasting product with a reduced bioavailability. It's not the ideal situation, but you can still drink the Cocaine as a solution and it will work.

Cocaine Bioavailability:

Oral - 30% Intranasal - 60%
won't drinking cocaine have the risk of causing stomach ulcers? i got a question for you m8 and its somthing i haven't tried because i try to put safety first when it comes to my coke / crack use, keeping in mind i have a significant tolerance would it be feasable to either drink it/ snort it whilst i smoke my crack to make it all last longer dangers aside? or it is significantly dangerous to do that?i ask this question because i occasionally during end of session say 3-4 hours before sleep time, i'll take 60-120mg of adderall to ease the comedown which works for me (i do this in the instance that i'm not ready for a benzo to zzz)

Last edited:

ORAL=33% NASAL =19%

Nasal mucosal versus gastrointestinal absorption of nasally administered cocaine.
Fattinger K1, Benowitz NL, Jones RT, Verotta D.

METHODS:
Cocaine was administered to healthy volunteers through the intravenous, oral, and nasal routes. Cocaine serum concentrations were measured at frequent intervals. From these data, the gastrointestinal, nasal, and nasal mucosa input rate functions were determined using nonparametric, subject-specific population deconvolution.

RESULTS:
After oral dosing, cocaine input into systemic circulation increased slowly and peaked around 45 min after ingestion. The median systemic bioavailability after oral dosing was 33%. After nasal dosing, drug input was substantial even during the first minute and showed two peaks at 10 min and 45 min after ingestion. Since the second peak after nasal dosing closely resembled drug input after oral administration, we hypothesized that, after nasal administration, a part of the dose is swallowed and thereafter absorbed gastrointestinally. The data from the sessions with nasal cocaine administration were reanalyzed assuming the same shape for gastrointestinal drug input as after oral dosing. The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa was estimated to be 19% (95% CI: 11-26%). The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa contributed 31% (95% CI: 23-37%) of total systemic cocaine exposure.

CONCLUSIONS:
Our data suggest that the main reason addicts prefer nasal to oral cocaine dosing is faster absorption, enhancing the subjective effects rather than higher bioavailability.

i doubled the question that i asked keif richards on this post
i got a question for you m8 and its somthing i haven't tried because i try to put safety first when it comes to my coke / crack use, keeping in mind i have a significant tolerance would it be feasable to either drink it/ snort it whilst i smoke my crack to make it all last longer dangers aside? or it is significantly dangerous to do that?
i ask this question because i occasionally during end of session say 3-4 hours before sleep time, i'll take 60-120mg of adderall to ease the comedown which works for me (i do this in the instance that i'm not ready for a benzo to zzz)

Last edited: