Restless legs help.

Gabapentin and also benzodiazepines
So far I have my all-round-solution, which is clona. I don't like to take it at nights because then I wake up groggy, but I do if my legs won't let me sleep. I'm still trying to find a pattern in when my RLS gets worse. Because like @Thatgirlnot they seem to have a mind and mood of their own. Have been suffering from RLS since I was about 10, and doctors say it's part of PTSD, meaning there's no organic cause for it and therefore no amount of supplements or diets can help).

Does anyone have anything they can share that helps with restless legs please as I’m at the point where I’d happily chop them off 😭
I’m spending my nights aching and thrashing my legs around and it’s driving my crazy.
I’m over. 3 weeks into a withdrawal from Dhydrocodeine where I was taking maybe 10 a day.
I got thought the shits, shakes, sweats, shivers, anxious like I wanted to be dead stuff but this is not shifting.
I’ve had 11md zopiclone to try help me sleep and some melatonin but I still can’t sleep. I can take more but I don’t want to as I want to get off these too but was staggering stopping.
Is there anything I can do? I’ve taken magnesium and I know about quinine but now available right now. I’ve stretched, walked etc but the little shits are still there with a mind of their own 😩
Anything else I can try? Thanks
L-dopa, mucuna pruriens extract, couple capsules, not just one, if only 15%....

yeah, I would also vouch for Black Seed Oil, it's so effective in so many things, specially opioid withdrawal and inflammation issues.
In anycase it's a must in the cabinet, but perhaps mucuna it's more specific for this dopamine deficiency crap (RLS, lethargy, restlessnes..). I didn't have with me any BSO this time (kratom withdrawal) and ashwagandha, mucuna and Huperzine A have made my days so much better.
My hypothesis lately is that kratom withdrawal has a very specific issue: inflammatory glutamate release on the first days along with choline deficiency. That's why Huperzine A helps a lot to feel normal.
I talk about this all the time but black seed oil can help a lot with opioid withdrawal, it tickles the mu-opioid receptor. There's also kratom as an option, you'd be potentially trading addictions but maybe not, I mean it's much lighter than a pharm opioid.

Magnesium glycinate, Flexeril and Hydroxizine can help. Flexeril is a muscle relaxer, Hydroxizine is similar to Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), but much stronger and I don't believe has the side effect of restless legs that DPH has. The shit will knock you out unbelievably hard though. It's like, a "benzo alternative" in a sense. I took it for a little while, it was alright. Relaxing but ultimately extremely sedative. But seriously, consider the black seed oil.

I've heard that magnesium helps. Also, when I sort of twist my legs together and clench them up a bit, sometimes it relieves the sensation enough that I can fall asleep. Wiggling them helps of course, but you can't very well get to sleep when you're in constant motion!

Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and other first-generation antihistamines give me horrible RLS, so try to avoid them at all costs.

Feel better my friend,
Dreamflyer

What's always helped me is getting up and doing some squats sets of 30 and some lunges for good measure. A lot of ************* ain't willing to get up and do anything but I found that physical activity has always helped me sleep like a baby.