• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Responsible meth use

"responsible meth use" is like an oxymoron in my book. It's hard enough using adderall responsibly and it's potency/dosage/purity is known from the start. Take something way stronger, harder to manage dosage, more likely to redose, all those things. I stay away from it now.

"responsible meth use" is like an oxymoron in my book. It's hard enough using adderall responsibly and it's potency/dosage/purity is known from the start. Take something way stronger, harder to manage dosage, more likely to redose, all those things. I stay away from it now.

True.. it definitely can be harder to manage and the fact that you will probably have to re-dose depending on your schedule and all the tasks you have to do that day you wouldn't want to crash unless you are using very little. A bump here and there.. I remember when I first started out I was only doing bumps lol which were nothing.. just woke me up like a cup of coffee would wake up anyone but tolerance grew wildly with me. It just sucks because Meth is one of the cleanest stimulants that I've personally found and yet it's so harsh on the body.. sucks that's it's illegal man because it does have a lot of potential for being the number #1 stimulant to GETTING SHIT DONE!

It's neurotoxic no matter what you do. Also, DXM causes lesions on your brain when used frequently.

Nahhh DXM might maybe sometimes cause lesions in people who take like a 4th plateau dose every other night not at a dose where its an effective nootropic and neuroprotectant.

Anyway I'm mostly worried about this because I feel like this is my drug of choice like if i were to get addicted to something it would be this... I don't see it happening and my friends with drug problems have been impressed with my ability to consistently use drugs in a good way. But I still like to be cautious and am paranoid about that shit sometimes so...

My friend linked me to this I found it pretty interesting http://www.reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/1rtkkr/something_you_should_know_about_methamphetamines/ about stages that occur in the progression of meth use.

TFW confident about not getting addicted but about to do some in a few hours and will probably end up paranoid about addiction towards the end of use again =D8(

Honestly I think to anyone new to meth, it can become very addicting if they know nothing about it. I had to learn the hard way. I think its because the actual euphoric high goes away but your left still unable to sleep for hours to come so you get frustrated and deside to redose which is the dumbest waste of drugs and time. Your just prolonging agony. Then again it took me awhile to actually figure that out. And definitely food with lots of protein, vitamins and minerals everyday if your a steady user, also hygiene too. And above all water. And don't fucking redose! go to fucking sleep lol. Actually I would put sleep as the number one thing. Nowadays when I do use I don't even stay up past 24 hours, theres just nothing fun about your body basically telling you to eat shit after day 3+.

I never use past 24 hours either, I always find cannabis helps on the tail end.

Even if you can't sleep, just lay there and meditate...continue your natural circadian rhythm!

edit. I wasn't suggesting that to anyone, just saying...

after reading tons on here and other sites I feel very fortunate that Ive not been addicted. I can confidently say it?s because I have very rigid guidelines for when I use. I do not not encourage anyone to use meth. For every 1 responsible user, there are probably thousands that are not and are in the process of ruining their lives.

It is imperative that you stick to a process as I did. If you don?t you will spin out of control faster than you can imagine and end up addicted.
This is huge!!!?> Regardless of purity or amount...your brain will ALWAYS tell you ?just one more bump/hit/line etc..? DONT.

Because I enjoy Tina so much and would like to continue using it with out being addicted I have strict regimen. Again this is what I do, and I don?t recommend anyone starting.

For starters I limit how much I?m buy cause I know that I will use it all. I know that one session of heavy use (never more than half gram in a 6-12 hour span) depending when I start I will stop using 4-6 hours in. I stop using until I?ve recovered and feel and sleep normal. That?s usually 5 days after the initial use.

I typically go about 2 days without sleep and I will feel like I?ve had a bad hangover on the 3rd. So before I start I make sure I have a very good meal and have planned ahead to make sure I don?t have important requirements to do or be at. REMEMBER that when using meth your appearance and demeanor changes. For me I?m a lot friendlier, I talk a ton and share way TMI. Also my face can either get really pale or really flush. My eyes are freakishly dilated. After the 4th day usually I?ve already had at least a good solid 8-10 hours of sleep. I use weed or melatonin to help. I know others use an array of heavy drugs to come down. I don?t. Remember food and water taste gross but you NEED to stay hydrated. Try to eat a snack or have a protein shake. . If I have some left over I KNOW that I will not get as high as the first time. My tolerance will require a much higher dosage. Whatever I have left I do little bumps (through the nose) which gives me a quick high and I use this to get shit done at work or wherever. Once my product is gone I take a break for at least 2 weeks but on average it?s a month. I stay VERY discipline about this which allows me to use and enjoy without becoming addicted.

I probably missed something but you get it.

I really don't know if I could come close to the person 2 posts above mine. I'm an everyday but I like to think I keep it together somewhat. Ya ingot my wacky days but I got a job, pay bills, and try to enjoy my art. I don't go socialize like I should and I get stuck most of the time. I've accepted alot of what comes with this life. This might sound crazy or drug induced but shit has really opened my mind to different ways of thinking and has helped my creativity. It's what sparked my interest in government bullshit. I don't know. Just me. Everyine is different. It's helped me to be less judgemental too.

I used a lot daily for 2 years, held a 40hr a week job, plus dozens of side jobs, and dealing, no one but my closes friends even knew I was using. But I was far from responsible with it.

That's not what you would call "on one". You'll know it when you are because some of those things you mentioned won't be getting done.

I was using 2 grams a day, every day for 2 years. I had days off where I'd sit and stare at a wall for 9 hours, so yeah it gets to a point where that focus turns against you in a bad way.

Still kept a full time job, and side jobs to support my habit.

I am a low-dose "responsible" (in my opinion) user. I take very small doses daily to support my ADHD and narcolepsy. I find that I can concentrate for many hours straight and NOT fall asleep, which is really amazing for me. (I have narcolepsy with cataplexy and have nodded off while talking with a client at their house, in a meeting, and while driving! It's pretty bad...and nothing else has helped.) I maxed out on my insurance's "allowable daily dose" of Adderall, and was dozing off numerous times daily and napping twice, while losing focus often, too. A friend offered me some crystal, and I've been stable since, as long as, well, supply is stable. So, yes, if you do it right, and treat your body right, as the previous poster said (exercise, high protein, lots of water, vitamins and minerals), you can manage it.

I had a friend with narcolepsy and he would fall asleep in mid sentence. It's no joke for sure. Good to see that you are managing it so far with crystal, you are a rare case.

I couldn't manage to keep my life entirely together and I was only doing about 100-200mg on weekends only for about 8 months.
Turned grey, lost an unhealthy amount of weight, and mashed up my finances a bit. It also gave me massive panic attacks and social anxiety. Had to quit and get myself sorted.
I should qualify: the mashed finances were due to impulsive purchases of food during the week and booze, not the meth itself.

That being said, I have a friend who has been using I have no idea how much and often, but for well over a decade and his life is absolutely fine.

Everybody has their own specific chemical code and we all react/handle substances differently when taken. I believe that's fact but correct me if I'm wrong. I personally have an addictive personality, and from the second time I used Meth, I never stopped craving/wanting more. I say the second time because the first time I didn't feel anything. Which was weird because I did a decent sized line and it should've affected me but it didn't. Maybe that was my brain telling me not to play around with the shit but I didn't listen. I've only gotten the rush a very few select times and only once was it as described by other reports. I don't even chase after the rush, I just chase after that lingering high of happiness and tranquility it gave me. Personally there is no responsible using in my world because whenever I get some I keep doing it until it's gone. Or until I find myself paranoid about my physical well being and stop to eat and rest. But as soon as I wake up that's the first thing I run to. I won't even allow myself to purchase my own bags anymore and instead get points given to me by my boyfriend who does a much better job at moderating his use. If I got my own bags I'd probably die from the nasty side effects it gives off in very high doses. I can't control myself and will do line after line and toke after toke even if all its doing is making me feel more and more like shit. I applaud those that can set the shit down and not constantly think about it throughout the day.