• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[RESEARCH] Brief (3-5 minutes) survey regarding 2C-E experiences

Yeah, 2ce really is just visual for me. I really like watching movies on the comedown. My mind just doesn't let me plunge with phenethlyamines and lysegides, like it does with dissociative drugs.
I came close to ass kicking territory from 2ce once off of a 35mg trip, dosed 15mg, 10mg, 10mg. My brain had melded into a visual hyperspace for about 15 minutes. A good description would be closed-eye-visual-kaleidoscope-electrobuzzing.
Another thing about 2-ce, it gives me electro, brain zaps.

Considering its a study I get two different electric crackles from 2-ce. I've been electrocuted by current once from mains electricity and have also felt static zaps from electric clickers like 9 volt batteries. In the peak and comedown from 2-ce I get mains current electricity in my brain. And for about 10 days after I get crackles were my brain meets my nerve endings spontaneously

Awesome memory sol...you make me feel like a somebody knowing you know and remember those stories. The 2cn childhood memory trip was unforgettable but not quite mystical.

Still never tried the 2cp. One fine day I look forward to changing that status.

Funny, Im far more weary of 2ce vs 2ct7...if only because I know T7 so well and it is safe as milk to my organism...and warm and friemdly to my soul as any compound I know and love. 2ce on the other hand...not so much. Neutral at best, creepy and weird as often as it is neutral for me.

That is probably why Ive still not tried 2cp; im still learning to understand 2ce even after, what 13 years, of semi yearly exposure? It is hard to call it an ally, but it is an respected elder. That 2cp is even deeper and longer than 2ce...really makes me not feel the need to rush into it.

And that one-off with 2C-N? :)

Answering 'neutral' a lot seems...appropriate.. for how 2C-E feels ;)

I wholeheartedly agree by the way - 2C-T-7 is an amazing gem, although I am a bit wary of taking it. One of the few I have on hand here though. I find 2C-I very forgettable. 2C-E is also rather special unlike most of the 2C's.
Is 2C-P not in line with 2C-E though?

My impression of 2C-P is that it's not as sharp and deep, but definitely longer for sure. I'm shortly going to have both 2C-E and 2C-P and I look forward to experiments with both. :) Probably 2C-E first. It's been almost 10 years since I took it but it's been an important psychedelic to me since my peak experience on it. One of only a few truly +4 experiences.

A huge thanks to everyone who's responded so far! Between the responses here and those from a few other online communities, I will have a large enough N to do some interesting statistical analysis. I will likely be closing this survey on Tuesday (4/25) and will chime in with results and my own experiences after that.

Survey done. I could write down how 2c-e has affected me aesthetically and spirituallly. Others can write trip reports. A friend of mine has gone beyond words: he had a big 2c-e molecule tattoo on one arm, while the other was covered by thc.

Sadly he can't answer your survey, he's a number now, another black guy murdered by the cops.

I've edited the first post to show the summary results from the survey. More analysis is on its way within the next few days. Thanks for your patience :)

Did the survey. I have 2 trip reports I wrote on 2C-E, the second of which was possibly the most intense psychedelic experience of my life and overwhelmingly psychedelic.

1st trip: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=47209
2nd trip: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=48983

Feel free to use these for your text analysis or whatever.

I will say I find 2C-E to be an absolutely powerful tool that has no peer... it's easily in my top 5 psychedelics. On my +4, ineffable experience (the 2nd link), I left the trip feeling like it was not only on the level with the classics (LSD, mushrooms, DMT), but was even deeper and more analytically psychedelic than anything else I've done (which is a whole lot of things).

just wanted to say that the farthest out i've been on 2ce was also right after combing it with weed and while listening to pink floyd.

i was pretty much just higher than i'd ever been and having the type of thoughts that i was stuck that way...i'd eventually have to go to work that way, tell my girlfriend how i did this to myself. live like this forever and hang out with my parents, etc. i just thought i was never coming down. but that's sort of one of those classic thoughts on psychedelics.