Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

Does anyone else remember bogus? Now that was some old school shit. I haven't found one damn person that knows what I'm talking about...

mr-bogus.jpg

TALLY said:
I liked Darkwing Duck. Remember that shit?

Darkwing Duck, Ducktails, Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin... this was my childhood heroin. I blame disney for making me do drugs.

Darkwing Duck, Ducktails, Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin... this was my childhood heroin. I blame disney for making me do drugs.

Yo, for real!! Goof troop. That was the shit. What was that called. Disney afternoon.

You are way older than me. WTF , why did we watch the same shows.

TMNT!!

Now how the hell did we start on these tv shows when its suppose to be about BL. I think theriseisthefalls true identity will be in this thread in about a year as a remembr when.

We quickly became nostalgic and remembered our childhoods, which were filled with great cartoons.

That's how.

jam uh weezy said:
Does anyone else remember bogus? Now that was some old school shit. I haven't found one damn person that knows what I'm talking about...

mr-bogus.jpg

I remember this just barely. didnt he like to sniff flowers or something. I dont know maybe that is confused with a different cartoon. I cant even tell you what the show was really about,but i do remember that guy from the corners of my brain. you aint alone weezy.

lacey k said:
Yo, for real!! Goof troop. That was the shit. What was that called. Disney afternoon.

You are way older than me. WTF , why did we watch the same shows.

I was only like eleven or twelve. Besides, it was about the only stuff on TV after I got home from school.

Tru I was like 6 or 7 i think. I loved watchin that shit.

Wow now that you say that, When i was 12 i sure as shit wasnt watchin no cartoons.I was askin people to buy me cigarettes and tryna figure out who had the weed and gettin suspended from school. Sometimes when i hear bout what other ppl did at that age I feel like i missed out on some childhood.

Ha! I was getting suspended from school AND watching cartoons! Toonami started around that time.

lacey k said:

Wow now that you say that, When i was 12 i sure as shit wasnt watchin no cartoons.I was askin people to buy me cigarettes and tryna figure out who had the weed and gettin suspended from school. Sometimes when i hear bout what other ppl did at that age I feel like i missed out on some childhood.

I was doing that same stuff you were doing, but I was secretly watching cartoons n shit.

I wouldnt dare let my friends know. Even though they were prolly doing the same thing.

lacey k said:

Yeah, I was one of those kids that was blissfully ignorant and unaware of the world around me until I was about 13 or 14. I was kind of socially retarded. A few people thought I was autistic for a while. Some people still do. I blame my mother, but that's a different thread.

Animal Mother said:
Ha! I was getting suspended from school AND watching cartoons! Toonami started around that time.

I didnt have cable ,n they only showed kid cartoons on public TV. :(

In soviet russia lscey is me. at least that sounds like what my name would be spelled like that.

Thats almost like lilczey damn.

Anyways I bet it was. What was on it?

i never watched tv or movies growing up. i don't know what the hell i did, but i never saw any of the cartoons you people are talking.

actually, i have seen most of the cartoons as an adult. my boyfriend is obsessed with them.

lacey k said:
I remember this just barely. didnt he like to sniff flowers or something. I dont know maybe that is confused with a different cartoon. I cant even tell you what the show was really about,but i do remember that guy from the corners of my brain. you aint alone weezy.
Fuck yes. You're the first person ever.

My memory is fuzzy as well, i was reeeal young, this was before even the Ninja Turtle days for me. All I remember is that he was tiny, and he lived in some kids backpack. He was always getting the kid into trouble cause he wouldn't stay in there.