Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

my favorite g saying came from zephyrs mouth
"G'd up, hos down."

ego_loss said:
Really? I seem to remember you g'd out on the floor of a certain bluelighter's room, with people screaming in your face "Who the fuck are you and who invited you!?!?!"

Shortly thereafter, you may or may not have been posed in compromising positions that may or may not have been photographed.

It's okay. The same thing happened to me.

In fact, there might be pictures of you and I floating around... G'd out in a passionate embrace.... or not.

Awesome......G and nangs can never be a good combo if you wish to retain consciousness. I just remember that night everyone wanted music and how damn challenging it was to carry one of my big speakers up the stairs without cracking my skull open.

Remember the nineties?
Marcy Playground
Wallflowers
Nirvanna

People saying Wazzzup?

Good times.

Yes. I fucking loved Animaniacs.

"Dot, you search for prince"
-Dot comes back with Artist formerly known as prince-
"No, dot FINGER prints"
And dot says "Uhh, I think not"
They had a few hidden dirty jokes.
Wacko was my fav.

I loved that show along with Freakazoid, Eeek! The Cat, Sam & Max: Freelance Police, The Tick, The Critic, and Pinky & The Brain. Those shows were comedy gold. Fucking comedic genius.

Freakazoid and the tick were hilarious.

I also used to watch the fuck out of Reboot. That show was tight.

Reboot was the greatest. That show was so ahead of its time. Remember Pirates of Dark water?

Hey Amy!

I have to visit my parents and get on their computer.. I saved a story I wrote incorporating the BLer names and virtually NO ONE is here anymore. It is lame because I was probably 15 when I posted it but will get a kick out of some of you.

Airwalk, BlueAdonis, BlueLava, Oopz, Infinity, BrownAcid, Jaime etc.

ClubbinGuido said:
You fucking better faggot.
wherein cg admits animal mother is a 'better faggot' (than cg himself, presumably).

:)

alasdair

alasdairm said:
wherein cg admits animal mother is a 'better faggot' (than cg himself, presumably).

:)

alasdair

Your witty post makes me rage. Someday I will outwit you lol.