• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

I'm going to stock up on these Mastercards now. So many good reports. Same crew that made the Blue Teslas, which were amazing

I'm going to stock up on these Mastercards now. So many good reports. Same crew that made the Blue Teslas, which were amazing

Not sure if the blue teslas were from the same producer or not, but they were an amazing pill...people were going mad for them here!
Tried the mastercard successor last night, Peace, Rock and Roll, was a really nice pill too

Went to a quality gig at Band on the wall last night. Dosed an allstar that been stashed away since summer 2014 and was such a smooth experience. No redose and not a high dosage to begin with IIRC. Minimal to zero come up and nice rushes and feelings throughout. Personally less is definitely more with MDMA.

Good crowd, good venue, good music.

You could be right that something has changed, but I honestly don't find that from my own experiences. Another possible explanation is that the drug no longer works for you...I've seen a lot of friends over the years just stop taking md because it no longer delivered the effect they were looking for, and I'm talking long before the advent of dutch super pills and todays production methods

Perhaps this is the case, however if you look at footage from raves from the early 90s.....the facial expressions, the loved up unity, the hi-fiving strangers, the desire to just keep dancing. Compare that to now a days. Meh!

If you go to an old skool event these days, you do still get a bit of that. I don't think the pills are anywhere near as good, but people remember the vibe and therefore replicate it, even on less good pills, if that makes sense. I'm talking proper old skool, hardcore dnb etc.

Perhaps this is the case, however if you look at footage from raves from the early 90s.....the facial expressions, the loved up unity, the hi-fiving strangers, the desire to just keep dancing. Compare that to now a days. Meh!

Yeah that is certainly true, though clubbing and md were a new experience back then, something a million miles from what had gone before. Also, when I first went to proper club nights, nobody drank alcohol, and almost everyone was on md, whereas today alcohol is the most common drug at even underground nights, and to me it gives a different atmosphere.

All those emotions you describe so well are still there for me, though I'd agree not as widespread across the club...but I've always put that down to so many less people having taken md. If you're at the type of night where its mostly people who love their music and md, trust me you'll find it.

If you go to an old skool event these days, you do still get a bit of that. I don't think the pills are anywhere near as good, but people remember the vibe and therefore replicate it, even on less good pills, if that makes sense. I'm talking proper old skool, hardcore dnb etc.

Yeah I know what you mean there...saw Andrew Weatherall the other week in a small club with a slightly older crowd, it had a proper old skool feel to it, everyone dancing and a loved up vibe. To be fair there were young people there who were loving it just as much so I put it down to the environment as much as anything else.

Drop acid if your going out clubbing. The euphoria is just truly magical. On a par, if not better, than some of the experiences I had on MDMA In the 90s and early 2000s. The MDMA floating about these days that I've tried is a complete joke.

Yeah that is certainly true, though clubbing and md were a new experience back then, something a million miles from what had gone before. Also, when I first went to proper club nights, nobody drank alcohol, and almost everyone was on md, whereas today alcohol is the most common drug at even underground nights, and to me it gives a different atmosphere.

All those emotions you describe so well are still there for me, though I'd agree not as widespread across the club...but I've always put that down to so many less people having taken md. If you're at the type of night where its mostly people who love their music and md, trust me you'll find it.

Totally agree with this, I do think part of problem is mentality today and how much alcohol and Coke people take in clubs makes a wholly diff vibe, the older the crowd with more on md you can still find loved up crowds it's just few and far between in my experience and I still go out to loads varied style nights

I agree also, people's mentality has changed, yes the md in the pills isn't as good but now there are too many big egos about and pissed up riod heads wanting to prove they're harder than you etc and the illegal raves aren't what they used to be. I'm only 24 but know plenty that went the Blackburn warehouse raves and something like that won't ever happen again, 1 because the police are prepared and shut it down quicker but 2 because back then it was for the love of music and everyone having a great time, where as now it's all about money, yeah the old skool ones you paid to get in but now you have crews at them selling and if anyone ever is selling then well they won't be for much longer. So then it's all edgey and not for the love of music anymore.

So yeah I think half the problem is down to the crowd now.

In those days there were loads of clubs that if you lit up a joint no one would look twice...;)

yellow Rolls Royce in SW, going about. Seen a couple of weeks ago and were legit. Looking back, kinda took 6/5 apb etc for granted. They was way better than any of the pills and mandy at raves.

Er, I think you've just confirmed what Treacle was saying. People still buy lesser dosed pills, so why would they put huge doses in if they can get away with less? Good drugs don't need marketing tools to aid sales...
Exactly. Cheers for understanding what I was saying. If a dealer had come to me ten years ago and said 'these are 200mg pills', I would've asked them why they were selling something so stupidly strong. Most pills back then weren't more than about 130mg of MDMA/MDA, with most being about 100mg. A double drop wasn't even considered by most people. The Manchester pills, such as Turtles, All-Stars and UFOs weren't more than about 120mg, and people went insane for them. No advertising needed. I don't know why I'm even getting into this, again. There's no 'maybes' about it. The night I was at a week ago was mainly comprised of people (3,000) who are notorious for drug taking, and a lot of them were walking about like zombies. Not staggering, like a pissed person, but just completely monged. Sorry, Andy, but you really did just back up what I was saying. 200mg pills sounded impressive, before I tried them, and then I thought 'I must have lost the magic, despite the fact I've not dropped anything decent for years...' That was, of course, until people started saying the same. This has been going on for six years, now. I'm glad you get enjoyment from the new stuff, and I know a few people that weirdly seem to enjoy it, but most of even the new users that I know have looked like they weren't feeling anywhere near how they should from MDMA, unless it's been the aforementioned Manchester pills. Everyone just feels wired, or monged out, depending on the stuff, and they're not interested in even trying it again. There's a reason why proper raves are dying out, and it's not the fresh-faced teenagers that are different to the ones 10 years ago!

Last edited:
Beans used to be like smarties man. Walking the streets as a yooooth, and everyone was messy, at the weekend. Seeing local blokes on the floor gurning in someones garden,.5 for a tenner, the memories man...

Pointless post but man, memories.

Not sure if the blue teslas were from the same producer or not, but they were an amazing pill...people were going mad for them here!
Tried the mastercard successor last night, Peace, Rock and Roll, was a really nice pill too
Good go to know Andy!

Exactly. Cheers for understanding what I was saying. If a dealer had come to me ten years ago and said 'these are 200mg pills', I would've asked them why they were selling something so stupidly strong. Most pills back then weren't more than about 130mg of MDMA/MDA, with most being about 100mg. A double drop wasn't even considered by most people. The Manchester pills, such as Turtles, All-Stars and UFOs weren't more than about 120mg, and people went insane for them. No advertising needed. I don't know why I'm even getting into this, again. There's no 'maybes' about it. The night I was at a week ago was mainly comprised of people (3,000) who are notorious for drug taking, and a lot of them were walking about like zombies. Not staggering, like a pissed person, but just completely monged. Sorry, Andy, but you really did just back up what I was saying. 200mg pills sounded impressive, before I tried them, and then I thought 'I must have lost the magic, despite the fact I've not dropped anything decent for years...' That was, of course, until people started saying the same. This has been going on for six years, now. I'm glad you get enjoyment from the new stuff, and I know a few people that weirdly seem to enjoy it, but most of even the new users that I know have looked like they weren't feeling anywhere near how they should from MDMA, unless it's been the aforementioned Manchester pills. Everyone just feels wired, or monged out, depending on the stuff, and they're not interested in even trying it again. There's a reason why proper raves are dying out, and it's not the fresh-faced teenagers that are different to the ones 10 years ago!

The thing is, its not 'everyone' that's wired or monged out. If that's how it is for you or some other people, that's a real shame, but I'm attending clubs most weekends that still have that loved up vibe, and they are full of young people too. To me theres a clue when you said you were at something comprising 3000 people. I find big name events to be full of the wrong crowd and generally a let down, so I tend to stick to smaller 'resident' nights and find the crowd to have a much better dynamic at these clubs.

I don't know what you mean when you say proper raves are dying out...the underground scene where I live is going from strength to strength, probably the healthiest its been in years

Like I said earlier to save needless arguing in this thread, why not let's have a poll? That way we can see what the general consensus on this matter is.

I remember years ago, there was always someone saying MDMA had changed and wasn't as good as in the 90's. Back then they were always outnumbered at least 20-1 by people saying the pills were cracking. Now when I read back the past few pages here it appears the other way around almost. I think a poll is needed if this is to be assessed objectively.

Like I said earlier to save needless arguing in this thread, why not let's have a poll? That way we can see what the general consensus on this matter is.

I remember years ago, there was always someone saying MDMA had changed and wasn't as good as in the 90's. Back then they were always outnumbered at least 20-1 by people saying the pills were cracking. Now when I read back the past few pages here it appears the other way around almost. I think a poll is needed if this is to be assessed objectively.

You're welcome to try but a poll of a handful of people talking about a subjective experience won't prove anything.

My theory, which is only anecdotal from having been around the drug for such a long time, is that many people who've abused md excessively in the past seem to reach a point where even if they have a break of years off it, can never return to the good times on it...I've noticed this with quite a lot of my friends. But that's just my opinion, and that's also not to say that there isn't some difference in the drug aswell.