• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

I agree...

I think the fact they've got 200mg+ of MDMA in them means they're shit. No one in their right minds would pack so much good stuff into a pill, if they could make it stretch it further, without people saying 'these are weak as fuck'.

I could be wrong but I think that's mdma hcl, so the amount of mdma in the pill would be 205 X 0.84 = 172.

Still loads though ?

I think the fact they've got 200mg+ of MDMA in them means they're shit. No one in their right minds would pack so much good stuff into a pill, if they could make it stretch it further, without people saying 'these are weak as fuck'.

Lol you think they're shit without even trying them?? Your argument falls down because there ARE loads of pills around with less md in them and people obviously buy them. See the link if you don't believe me http://www.saferparty.ch/tl_files/i...arnungen_PDF_2016/checkit!_Warnungen_0116.pdf

Big dose pills are a marketing tool to aid sales...its as simple as that.

Lol you think they're shit without even trying them?? Your argument falls down because there ARE loads of pills around with less md in them and people obviously buy them. See the link if you don't believe me http://www.saferparty.ch/tl_files/i...arnungen_PDF_2016/checkit!_Warnungen_0116.pdf

Big dose pills are a marketing tool to aid sales...its as simple as that.

Er, I think you've just confirmed what Treacle was saying. People still buy lesser dosed pills, so why would they put huge doses in if they can get away with less? Good drugs don't need marketing tools to aid sales...

Er, I think you've just confirmed what Treacle was saying. People still buy lesser dosed pills, so why would they put huge doses in if they can get away with less? Good drugs don't need marketing tools to aid sales...

So you don't accept that branding works?? This is the reason why they change the press often...so that people know they are getting a decent pill with a recognised high dose. Its also why a lot of people I know only take a half...and it does them all night. And sorry, but I don't think I confirmed what he said at all...

So you don't accept that branding works?? This is the reason why they change the press often...so that people know they are getting a decent pill with a recognised high dose. Its also why a lot of people I know only take a half...and it does them all night. And sorry, but I don't think I confirmed what he said at all...

Oh, of course branding works - you only have to look at blotter prints; but I just didn't follow your logic when you said "there ARE loads of pills around with less md in them and people obviously buy them". In that case, then why put huge doses out? If people are willing to buy lower dosed pills and the quality is up to par, then word gets around and more money can be made from selling more pills. That's business...

Now now kids ? Marketing clearly works, but the question is what is the quality of what they are marketing, which we have so fantastically explored ?

This.

I just purchased some peach Dutch lions and they look IDENTICAL to the ones from last summer. Just ordered a new test kit to be certain, but I'm confident. Testing them out in 2 weeks at Elrow London

To settle this ongoing debate we have between whether the pills and MDMA are shit now or not mods should start a poll and see what the general consensus is between users here? Would be interesting...

Didnt the snapchats also glow in the dark btw? If so it would dispell the notion all the ones that glow in the dark are decent. I always wondered that too if the lions were the follow ups to the tesla but then these hard to press shapes are now becoming the norm from all the Dutch pressers.

I just purchased some peach Dutch lions and they look IDENTICAL to the ones from last summer. Just ordered a new test kit to be certain, but I'm confident. Testing them out in 2 weeks at Elrow London

Look forward to the update

yup and if the north faces are after the lions since the NF glow in the dark

To settle this ongoing debate we have between whether the pills and MDMA are shit now or not mods should start a poll and see what the general consensus is between users here? Would be interesting...

Didnt the snapchats also glow in the dark btw? If so it would dispell the notion all the ones that glow in the dark are decent. I always wondered that too if the lions were the follow ups to the tesla but then these hard to press shapes are now becoming the norm from all the Dutch pressers.

Oh, of course branding works - you only have to look at blotter prints; but I just didn't follow your logic when you said "there ARE loads of pills around with less md in them and people obviously buy them". In that case, then why put huge doses out? If people are willing to buy lower dosed pills and the quality is up to par, then word gets around and more money can be made from selling more pills. That's business...

Well I'd imagine that most people if they're offered a stronger pill for usually the same price will go for the stronger pill, they usually seem to lower the dose for the second or third presses though, so maybe make a better return on their money that way.

I had a spare mastercard last night which I gave to two guys in the club, they halved it and were absolutely loving it...danced all night and were hugging me at the end of the night, so some people are enjoying the current crop of pills.

i used to take pills in halves.....like 20 years ago.....and that gave me a fucking amazing feeling. At best that would of been 75mg.

I am in 100% agreement that something has changed for the worst. Change of synth = Change of product/effects

i used to take pills in halves.....like 20 years ago.....and that gave me a fucking amazing feeling. At best that would of been 75mg.

I am in 100% agreement that something has changed for the worst. Change of synth = Change of product/effects

You could be right that something has changed, but I honestly don't find that from my own experiences. Another possible explanation is that the drug no longer works for you...I've seen a lot of friends over the years just stop taking md because it no longer delivered the effect they were looking for, and I'm talking long before the advent of dutch super pills and todays production methods