• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Ah that’s where we differ. I can still get great smooth flake that’s not jittery and almost like a health supplement haha! Shame it’s so expensive and bad for the nose (and body). Good coke doesn’t give me a comedown either. MD on the other hand can leave me feeling shit for a week +.

The comedown I had off that g was awful. Actually makes me shiver. 90% back to normal - just an occasional zap here and there. But I’m done with it.

Last edited:
Hello strangers, been on pill reports can't find what I have they are quite large hexagonal pills,. Creamy colour well pressed with an ominous skull and cross bones on..any info??? ♥️

PP? On the other side?

Likely a Philip Plein, they’ve been out for awhile so use a reagent test kit and assume you have a copycat. Even if it tests legit, assume it’s under dosed from previous lab analysis.

-GC

However, good speed and coke seems to be even harder to come by than decent MD. I'd take the MehDMA any day over shit speed and coke.

Mate, you need to learn the onions. So much good coke about. Ive got half a g of some lovely stuff stashed away for nye.

You're right about the phet though, its fuckin shite

Mate, you need to learn the onions. So much good coke about. Ive got half a g of some lovely stuff stashed away for nye.

You're right about the phet though, its fuckin shite

Mate, I know my onions and occasionally drool over the wares on offer. It's all the fuckin bitcoin business I cant get my head around :?

Sign up for a Revolut (https://www.revolut.com) you can do it on your phone. Then bank transfer money to it from your generic Halifax/Lloyds/Nationwide etc account, from Revolut app, buy bitcoins with balance.

Attachments

• 7F327ED0-3659-4CD6-B51D-76F011CA9BE9.png
    7F327ED0-3659-4CD6-B51D-76F011CA9BE9.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 8EDC66CA-82BC-4BAF-AF0C-381CAF02EF54.png
    8EDC66CA-82BC-4BAF-AF0C-381CAF02EF54.png
    674.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1F42CA0D-17FF-48C5-BE27-9A6C2754A5BC.jpeg
    1F42CA0D-17FF-48C5-BE27-9A6C2754A5BC.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 2
You don't have to deposit anything, it will just repeatedly ask you to do so. Even if you put money in the account and then spend it so your balance is zero, it'll again ask you to deposit at least a tenner.

Ok, but the cunt's asking me for ID now - passport or driving licence. It can fuck right off if it thinks I'm sending those details on line.

It's still a bank and requires some form of ID, no different than going into a branch on the highstreet and opening an account.

I've recently won a few bets online via Betfair, and I had to send proof of ID and address before they would payout and that was all done online.

There are other ways of buying bitcoins granted, but sending cash via one app to another and then getting it there and then is, in my eyes, fairly painless.

Fair enough, but I'm such a dodgy cunt I have neither - even though I drive for a living... ;)

Or just find a bitcoin atm . Theres 2 right near where i work so i just use them. Fees are a bit high though but i dont mind that

Mate, I know my onions and occasionally drool over the wares on offer. It's all the fuckin bitcoin business I cant get my head around :?

Fiiinnnallllly found some good phet on there though, dry as fuck, smells how it did 20 years ago, dry as fuck, couple of small lines and im flying, feels clean aswell im certain theres no caffeine

Ordered some redbull pills online but got sent red superman pills instead. Not sure whether they are mdma or 2cb. Is 2cb a lot different from mdma? I've asked seller but not heard back.

So last night I took one of these pills, an hour later and nothing so took another and then another. Two hours after taking the first I started getting the eye wiggles and realised they were 2cb pills. This was my first time taking anything like this and I honestly thought I was going to die. 8 fucking hours of the walls moving, not being able to sleep or close my eyes cos my mind would just go nuts and when I did open them it was like the light was flickering, everything was like looking through a kaleidoscope it was fucking intense.

Last edited:
No they’re not.

Blue punisher is typical high dosed mong pill. Same as we’ve been getting for the last 7 years. No lovey dovey feeling, no urge to speak or do anything. Just feel fucked. A full one lasted me 6 hours though which is unusual.

I’ve given up finding anything that feels like 1994/95. I’ve moved back over to acid, the quality is exactly the same as it always was. (look for gamma goblin or dr seuss 3.0)

Fantastic euphoria when i go clubbing on lsd :love: And it lasts 12+ hours x