• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

It does look a bit like ‘meh mdma’. Haven’t tried it, but it probably is. Guess I’ll find out with a 200mg bomb tomorrow.

Thats if norovirus doesn’t get me first. There is an outbreak in my place of work!

I think the stuff I've been getting is onion based, but a mate does all that.

Well he's been lucky. Everything I've tried has been meh and I've changed vendors every time. I've browsed some of the dark net forums and its amazing how behind the times they are compared to the 'What is wrong...' thread. There are a couple of posts asking how come mdma is so crap nowadays but the usual loss of magic cliches come in response. I would post on there asking for vendor advice for magicdma but I get the feeling no one would know what I'm talking about :cry:

Well he's been lucky. Everything I've tried has been meh and I've changed vendors every time. I've browsed some of the dark net forums and its amazing how behind the times they are compared to the 'What is wrong...' thread. There are a couple of posts asking how come mdma is so crap nowadays but the usual loss of magic cliches come in response. I would post on there asking for vendor advice for magicdma but I get the feeling no one would know what I'm talking about :cry:

I’ve found really good ones on the dark web. Technogyms, Defcons and M&M’s have all been amazing.

Apparently the ones with the NL sign on the back, also known as Q-dance pills are the ones to go for

I’ve found really good ones on the dark web. Technogyms, Defcons and M&M’s have all been amazing.

Apparently the ones with the NL sign on the back, also known as Q-dance pills are the ones to go for

Interesting. I had assumed that all the pills must be meh because of the high doses.

Took a 200mg pill last Friday night and nothing, bare in mind it was 8 weeks since I last took one so would expect it to work like they had previously so after an hour took another half and was coming up within minutes. Only lasted 3 hours and i was out like a light, only thing was I was chewing my lip in my sleep and when I woke my bottom lip had swelled up like a fucking balloon. Swelling eventually went down but then the skin has come away from the inside of my lip and it stings like fuck every time I eat or drink.

Took a 200mg pill last Friday night and nothing, bare in mind it was 8 weeks since I last took one so would expect it to work like they had previously so after an hour took another half and was coming up within minutes. Only lasted 3 hours and i was out like a light, only thing was I was chewing my lip in my sleep and when I woke my bottom lip had swelled up like a fucking balloon. Swelling eventually went down but then the skin has come away from the inside of my lip and it stings like fuck every time I eat or drink.

Sounds like classic MehDMA. 3 hour duration then fast asleep.

It’s a nice come up but it definitely is meh, first time I ever did mdma was in 2002 and took some tazmanian devil pills, 7-8 hours of pure bliss. Very hit and miss now with the mdma that’s on sale but will hopefully come across a decent vendor and be back on track.

Well I managed to be an absolute penis (again). The LSD was amazing, and I started off dosing moderate amounts of MD. Then I got carried away in the sesh, and basically waxed the entire g of MD in 12 hours. Yeah it’s not big, or smart - certainly not HR. Thank god it had been about 8 weeks since I last used.
I’m as you would expect. It’s day 3 tomorrow (suicide Tuesday) but currently quite upbeat. However, I’m suffering from slight vertigo and tinnitus - with occasional brainzaps when eyes are moved to left (although cod liver oil helps with those!). Plus eating like w horse!

I expect brain zaps/ sleep paralysis tonight but then on the road to recovery. Vertigo/sickness should subside by end of week.
So yeah, LSD amazing, still have 4 tabs left. But no more MDMA. I never intend to consume it all, but I end up getting caught up in the ‘just one more line/bomb’ and then it’s gone.Time to give my brain a well earned break!
Sturgeon is excellent for vertigo btw. Sold in pharmacy as travel sickness tablets. Stops the slight wobbly feeling.
This is so irritating. I know consuming that amount of MD is stupid and pointless, and that it doesn’t make it any better. But at the time when you’re loved up, “one more bomb” doesn’t seem like a bad idea. I’m quite annoyed at myself, as I now have to feel shit for the rest of the week. Oh well - at least I know I’ll recover soon.

Last edited:
No they’re not.

Blue punisher is typical high dosed mong pill. Same as we’ve been getting for the last 7 years. No lovey dovey feeling, no urge to speak or do anything. Just feel fucked. A full one lasted me 6 hours though which is unusual.

I’ve given up finding anything that feels like 1994/95. I’ve moved back over to acid, the quality is exactly the same as it always was. (look for gamma goblin or dr seuss 3.0)

Fantastic euphoria when i go clubbing on lsd :love: And it lasts 12+ hours x
I know this post is months old, but I have to raise the point anyway. Do you lot really believe in "mongy" MDMA? I've seen no end of people claiming certain presses are "mongy", while others claim the same presses are amazing quality. Surely, that suggests its more to do with outside factors (set, setting, diet, current mental attitude), rather than "mongy" MD...

I know this post is months old, but I have to raise the point anyway. Do you lot really believe in "mongy" MDMA? I've seen no end of people claiming certain presses are "mongy", while others claim the same presses are amazing quality. Surely, that suggests its more to do with outside factors (set, setting, diet, current mental attitude), rather than "mongy" MD...

Yes.

I too believe this. MD these days is shit. I’m done with it. It’s nowhere near as rushy or as euphoric as years ago.
Proof is - Almost 10 days ago I consumed 1g of MD crystal, which got me fucked, but very little euphoria and empathy.
I could have never consumed 1g of the MD of old. It would have been pure madness.

This new stuff gets you fucked, but it has no energy/no empathy and virtually no euphoria. You just feel smashed and stimmed but not in a great way.

Every now and then you’ll get a pill that is made with MD of old, and the difference is night and day. And when this happens, I don’t consume 1g worth, because I don’t need to.

HR disclaimer: Consuming 1g of mdma in any form is foolish, potentially dangerous and definitely not good for you. I should know, it gives you awful brain zaps..... Which is another thing: the old MD never gave you a shit brainzappy comwdown.

I’m bored of shit now and finished with MD. I much rather speed or coke if I ever need energy for an event.

I too believe this. MD these days is shit. I’m done with it. It’s nowhere near as rushy or as euphoric as years ago.
Proof is - Almost 10 days ago I consumed 1g of MD crystal, which got me fucked, but very little euphoria and empathy.
I could have never consumed 1g of the MD of old. It would have been pure madness.

This new stuff gets you fucked, but it has no energy/no empathy and virtually no euphoria. You just feel smashed and stimmed but not in a great way.

Every now and then you’ll get a pill that is made with MD of old, and the difference is night and day. And when this happens, I don’t consume 1g worth, because I don’t need to.

HR disclaimer: Consuming 1g of mdma in any form is foolish, potentially dangerous and definitely not good for you. I should know, it gives you awful brain zaps..... Which is another thing: the old MD never gave you a shit brainzappy comwdown.

I’m bored of shit now and finished with MD. I much rather speed or coke if I ever need energy for an event.

Yup, you got it mate!

However, good speed and coke seems to be even harder to come by than decent MD. I'd take the MehDMA any day over shit speed and coke.

Excessive redosing is one of the main characteristics of the meh stuff. But I still enjoy the come up immensely- it's just a shame it gets nowhere...