• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

I bought some pink and white pills advertised as Q-dance from the Dark Net a couple of years ago. Cant remember how much they were advertised as being - something like 240 or 250mg. Look exactly like the ones here -
Had half at a festival last year, and it was great but not exactly mind blowing, added 2cb and k to it which certainly helped me along :). I have used MDMA off and on for almost 20 years, never abused it fortunately. Last time I indulged was last summer. A whole one should be ok for me as 100kg bloke, shouldnt it?

Has anyone seen this? MAPS have released a synthesis route of MDMA that isn't made from a controlled precursor.

Hi folks, anyone have any experience with Philipp Plein pills? White in colour (very slightly pinkish hue), and from around the Edinburgh area. Source (who is well experienced!) says "nice, clean etc etc".

Having googled around a wee bit, I've seen a couple of mentions of 4-FMA being the active... Hmm... There's a little in the 'Dangerous & Dodgy Pills' sticky, but just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience... Cheers!

Hi folks, anyone have any experience with Philipp Plein pills? White in colour (very slightly pinkish hue), and from around the Edinburgh area. Source (who is well experienced!) says "nice, clean etc etc".

Having googled around a wee bit, I've seen a couple of mentions of 4-FMA being the active... Hmm... There's a little in the 'Dangerous & Dodgy Pills' sticky, but just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience... Cheers!
I have seen Phillip Plein pills but real dutch quality they should be very well pressed and were a grey silver colour. Should smell of that nice mdma smell if they are proper.it was like 2 of letter P Facing opposite ways to eachother with a borderline indent and outdent around them think they were 300mg or thereabouts

Good evening, fellow gurners. It's been a long time since I visited. I have been getting Darth Vaders for a good while and they're the best I've had in about ten years. Lovey, euphoric, dancy, eye wiggles, visuals, everything. A couple is enough for a full night, as well. Absolutely cracking! Definitely made by professionals, using either PMK or safrole.

Good evening, fellow gurners. It's been a long time since I visited. I have been getting Darth Vaders for a good while and they're the best I've had in about ten years. Lovey, euphoric, dancy, eye wiggles, visuals, everything. A couple is enough for a full night, as well. Absolutely cracking! Definitely made by professionals, using either PMK or safrole.
Can you post a picture. I have seen similar ones in red/black

I know im in the wrong region but In Aus a gram of MDMA is going for AU$200+ a g if you can find it and it's crap. Pills are non existent.

The drug of choice in Aus is Meth which is boring.

Thank your lucky stars you still get fairly good quality MDMA

Yeah I have an Australian friend who told me the same. He absolutely went crazy with pills when he came here for a couple of years, then mephedrone.

I too am in Australia, yes it’s fucking expensive, even more so currently but the quality is superb. The last 3 batches I’ve bought have been so much better than anything I got in the uk recently. Also pills have suddenly becoming available again. Red ace of spades. Pass all my reagent tests as does the md. Yet to try tho personally although friends rate highly.

Have some of these green ones, the other one is just for a clearer image, anyone had any? Tried to look on pillreports but the only owl ones that turn up are every colour other than green.

TIA

I had some Rockstars at the weekend. Didn't enjoy it, very mongy and then a come down.

That's it now for me and MDMA, I'm too old for to this shit.
rockstars hadn't been about in years, i had them about a decade ago, theres still good md out there but the rockstars were known to be mongy back then tbh

I would only take mdma again if at least 2 very experienced people whose opinion I totaly trusted told me they were definitely 'magic' and not meh...and by that I man people who tried mdma before year 2000 ish

Tha last 5 or 6 times I've had it has been shite, still got bad comedowns though - fuck that. I haven't got time for 5 days a hairs breath from feeling suicidal after the 'experience' being a total wate of time (all tested pure mdma btw)

My main mdma days were 1995 til 2004, didn't really overdo it and I was a reasonable doser (125-200mg usual dose) occasionally slightly more but not often. Coming up with a figure is hard, but I'm gonna estimate I rolled maybe 25 times in those 9 years, and 5 or 6 times in the almost 2 decades since