• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

I recently ought chrystsals from a Scandinavian DN vendor advertised as "old school MDMA" with rave reviews. Started out good, but I can confirm it was MehDMA as it cancelled all effects from 2C-B and made me sort of depressed 2 h in. No smell (though reviews said it should smell of safrole) and a very weak taste of safrole/licorice that I recognize from other batches of MehDMA. So yet another sample to my now quite large pile of MehDMA. Glad I just bought 1 g. I'm so sick and tired of this unknown crap beIng sold as MDMA! May the responsible manufacturers rot in hell!

Last edited:
I found the white fantas less mongy/heavy than some of the Dutch pills. Took them on 2 separate club nights and had energy and euphoria, whilst still having a clear head.

(Unfortunately) I didn’t experience being massively loved up - like the good ole days - but was certainly very friendly and had a great time on both occasions. And definitely not 300mg, I suspect that’s more to do with marketing given the current climate.

Its mostly now with PMK and I think the problem is not to do with MDMA content but other molecules that have not been synthesised out effecting the buzz or lack of. It's pretty obvious that the pills we got at the end on the 80's and beginning of the 90's were different to todays offerings and they were on the whole between 80-120mgs, sure we took 3-4 over a night but that first pill was like rocket fuel when it kicked in so much so that many people use to take a 1/2 then another 30m later.

Aiyup... Anyone had any experiences with the orange and blue Goomba peels? 2cb. Break line on the back along with a 1up and 20mg stamp.

I’ve had them, really enjoyable. I’m not experienced enough to say if they’re actually 20mg though

So how strong do people actually think the fantas are? Should I take a whole one?

I found the white fantas less mongy/heavy than some of the Dutch pills. Took them on 2 separate club nights and had energy and euphoria, whilst still having a clear head.

(Unfortunately) I didn’t experience being massively loved up - like the good ole days - but was certainly very friendly and had a great time on both occasions. And definitely not 300mg, I suspect that’s more to do with marketing given the current climate.
Did you do them whole, or halves?

So I tried the fantas yesterday, Bicep live at a festival. They were nice, but very inconsistent. Me and my mate did our first, I felt it mildly, but he was off his nuts. Second one hit me hard, but he hardly felt it. Luckily I timed my 2nd one just in time for Bicep. So yeah, good quality mandy, but some are stronger than others.

So I tried the fantas yesterday, Bicep live at a festival. They were nice, but very inconsistent. Me and my mate did our first, I felt it mildly, but he was off his nuts. Second one hit me hard, but he hardly felt it. Luckily I timed my 2nd one just in time for Bicep. So yeah, good quality mandy, but some are stronger than others.

What kinda duration?

-GC

Not bad, hour and a half maybe

For real? Like you mean to say hour n half later you don’t feel it much anymore? At hour n half things have just got started usually for me but everyone’s different I suppose.

-GC

Yea id say if I were to gauged the intensity from a scale of 1-5, 5 being full on.

Hour 0- 1
Hour 1- 5
Hour 2- 4.5
Hour 3- 4
Hour 4- 3.5
Hour 5- 2.5
Hour 6- 2
Hour 7- 1.5
Hour 8- 1

Sometimes depending on the batch I’ll reach 1 at hour 7, rarely Hour 6, only 1-2 times Hour 5 or less.

-GC