• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Cheers for testing bud, don't suppose you could PM me a pic of the Lion test result so I have it for reference?

Sorry mate, didn't take a photo. But the point is, that the theory was proven. Purple = good pill. Black = not so good pill, at least in my experience. And yeah, maybe some of you already knew.

Personally i think its great that Grassman tested his pills and reported the results. Back in my day mdma always went purple then to black. Its relevant and i dont see what the problem is with posting this.

The mdma I've currently got (of which the big crystals are a filthy brown colour) takes fucking forever to go from purple to black, but is properly good stuff. Does this support the theory or counter it?

The mdma I've currently got (of which the big crystals are a filthy brown colour) takes fucking forever to go from purple to black, but is properly good stuff. Does this support the theory or counter it?

Yep thats what used to happen bro

When you say good stuff, how long does the experience last and how much are you dosing etc?

Morning all , hope your all well ... I've got some Ace of Spades coming - ment to be MDMA / MDA mix any one tried or tested these? also got a few Mini coopers and some supposed saffrole MDMA coming , hoping there good , I haven't had anything in over 4 - 5 months now ... Summer Gathering next month bring on getting the old raving shoes on and chopping some shapes ;) ;)

Morning all , hope your all well ... I've got some Ace of Spades coming - ment to be MDMA / MDA mix any one tried or tested these? also got a few Mini coopers and some supposed saffrole MDMA coming , hoping there good , I haven't had anything in over 4 - 5 months now ... Summer Gathering next month bring on getting the old raving shoes on and chopping some shapes ;) ;)

Was tempted by these but saw very mixed reviews , but a lot of trolling and dealer talk no doubt.

From those that know, the mix appears to be 100mg MDMA / 60-65 MDA. Is that good and how would you dose? Halves or whole one and how long do you get from it?

Those ace of spades look good, have you tested the MDMA out yet? I've never used the dark net but I imagine advertising MDMA as safrole made is the new "200mg bangers" or "Peruvian flake"

Those ace of spades look good, have you tested the MDMA out yet? I've never used the dark net but I imagine advertising MDMA as safrole made is the new "200mg bangers" or "Peruvian flake"

not yet bud but will do soon , to be honest ive had stuff from same supplier and been pretty good in the past but you don't see many that advertise saffrole synth MDMA most just say 80 - 84% dutch finest =D

Fuck this. Given up.

It's been 4 or 5 years since "our guy" disappeared. He said he was finishing as he knew a drought was coming..... he was sure on to something (though I believe we were lucky in that the drought happened a few years prior. Had a few OK pills (ufos, pugeots) and some OK bits of MD, but nothing has compared to what we were getting before that. Last pills that were of what I'd call good quality were the white smileys and lovehearts that flooded manchester for a quid a pop back in 2010.

Had some fun nights on the new stuff, but nothing life-changing or something I'll look back on in years to come nostalgically. And had far too many nights that I can't remember anymore due to the mongyness we've had to suffer to get the smiles we wanted. And it's nothing to do with tolerance at all, some of the guys I still go out with had their first experience of the older good stuff literally on one or two occasions before it disappeared, and they noticed the same clear difference when it all changed , despite (compared to my modest experience) being very fresh to mdma.

Anyway, I know this is just an echo of a number of similar posts from others over recent years. So sorry if seems like "another moan"....but wanted to get my 10p's worth in...... as that's it now. Done searching. Fuck it. Until I see or hear reports from people whose opinion I value (most people on here) that the old stuff is back in a big and easy to find way. So, begrudgingly that's me done on this front :-( Stay safe guys and keep enjoying yourselves :)

Yes man in there too. Hardcore hardhouse hardstyle jungle. ... Perfect :)

Yeah, I too now think that there is some serious truth behind this synth of MDMA theory. My mate on Friday after not doing MDMA for 6+ months dropped a 200mg dutch pill. He said it was really mongy, and very short lasting - the main aspects of the high over in about 2 hours.

I won't touch any of the Dutch presses anymore, or most MDMA for that matter. It has just become utter mongy shite.

Fiction but wish it was fact

The real E co.

We at the real E co are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of our selected group who put quality over quantity.

We the real E co want to take less than 180 mg per experience and actually have a great time.

We have assembled a group of leading Chemist who have seen service with Roche and have set up a clandestine lab that mimics Shulgins.

We have sourced the original precursors and we have made a small batch of absolute pure MDMA.

Testing has shown that a 120 mg dose will make looking at the mountains so beautiful you have to turn away. Testing has shown that you will be feeling empathy for even the guy next doors dog that barks all night and shits on your lawn. Testing has shown you will even find joy in listening to Suebo.

We offer just 5000 places to the first lucky few willing to pay £ 250 a year for 1 gram. We will send 250 mg every 4 months.

With each delivery we will send all documentation on both GC / MS and racemic

Fiction but wish it was fact

The real E co.

We at the real E co are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of our selected group who put quality over quantity.

We the real E co want to take less than 180 mg per experience and actually have a great time.

We have assembled a group of leading Chemist who have seen service with Roche and have set up a clandestine lab that mimics Shulgins.

We have sourced the original precursors and we have made a small batch of absolute pure MDMA.

Testing has shown that a 120 mg dose will make looking at the mountains so beautiful you have to turn away. Testing has shown that you will be feeling empathy for even the guy next doors dog that barks all night and shits on your lawn. Testing has shown you will even find joy in listening to Suebo.

We offer just 5000 places to the first lucky few willing to pay £ 250 a year for 1 gram. We will send 250 mg every 4 months.

With each delivery we will send all documentation on both GC / MS and racemic

Offering a fictional source for any drug is strictly forbidden under the fictional version of the BLUA, so I will have to issue you with a fictional infraction for the above post.

Do not let me catch you attempting to provide a utopian fictional source for MDMA again, as next time you will be facing a made up permeban.

Offering a fictional source for any drug is strictly forbidden under the fictional version of the BLUA, so I will have to issue you with a fictional infraction for the above post.

Do not let me catch you attempting to provide a utopian fictional source for MDMA again, as next time you will be facing a made up permeban.

can we ban the Dutch for making fiction?

not yet bud but will do soon , to be honest ive had stuff from same supplier and been pretty good in the past but you don't see many that advertise saffrole synth MDMA most just say 80 - 84% dutch finest =D

Yeah "84% Dutch" is the MDMA equivalent to cokes "Peruvian flake" but then some are advertising as safrole bases to try and get those in that know the score a bit more, I highly doubt they would know if it's safrole made and the cost would be dearer because they won't be pumping as much out as the factory like chemists