• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Had what were sold as Blue Decepticon's around the start of 2016 and they were great. nothing like you described. But these dissppeared from sale after amonth or two.

Tried both Pink Rockets and Blue Tesla last weekend and would recommend, Tesla more than Rockets but both quite fun. Tesla a bit like Silver Bars from mid 2015.

Those blue transformers look dodgy TBH. Someone has put a report on PR which pretty much backs up what terarc was saying.

To be honest, with a lot of the stuff I see on pill reports these days, they should rename it to Dealer Reports haha. Still seems to be a few legit reporters out there though.

http://partyflock.nl/topic/877392/page/1777

partyflock forum test result

Anyone here bumped into Blue Transformer pills lately?

Was doing welfare at a festival this weekend and there was a number of people having problems with them. Most of them we just heard about by ear but a couple came over 24hrs after taking them saying the effects lasted way too long and now they couldn't sleep and felt super shitty. They looked really sweaty and uncomfortable and paramedics had to keep an eye on them as their heart rates were very high. Another guy was similar but even worse and had to stay under supervision of paramedics for about 24hrs. One other guy came over to us about 6 hours after taking his and was acting very strange, borderline psychotic.

Just wondering if anyone has run into these or tested them? I'm interested in what was in it. There's only one recent pill report entry but not from UK, it did suggest they were adulterated with piperazines though.

I've just got a little bored and marquis tested an old gold bar (mongy shite) and an old dutch lion (lovey, empathy etc.)

Guess what, the gold bar went black and the lion went purple....

I've just got a little bored and marquis tested an old gold bar (mongy shite) and an old dutch lion (lovey, empathy etc.)

Getting boring now this, talk about teaching your grandma to suck eggs... Been covered a 1,000 times pal this purple and black theory and yes we all know the Dutch lions were good and yes you probably could have just found a report on pill reports about both showing the test results instead of having to scrape bits off your Gary's.

No need to be a knobhead about it. I've been around here bloody ages and will post my finding if I want to.

Personally i think its great that Grassman tested his pills and reported the results. Back in my day mdma always went purple then to black. Its relevant and i dont see what the problem is with posting this.

Getting boring now this, talk about teaching your grandma to suck eggs... Been covered a 1,000 times pal this purple and black theory and yes we all know the Dutch lions were good and yes you probably could have just found a report on pill reports about both showing the test results instead of having to scrape bits off your Gary's.

Why do you keep doing this?

If the fella wants to post that he tested some pills why do you feel the need to go out of your way to take a pop at him?

Is it really worth the calories it took to type that just to have a dig at the lad for some innocuous post?

Cheers for testing bud, don't suppose you could PM me a pic of the Lion test result so I have it for reference?

Why do you keep doing this?

If the fella wants to post that he tested some pills why do you feel the need to go out of your way to take a pop at him?

Is it really worth the calories it took to type that just to have a dig at the lad for some innocuous post?

Quite easy to see why TBH. Small town Casual suffers from the old Tuesday blues.

Not the first time he has jumped on someone for very little reason after banging down serious Mg. Although I do see now mention of Mongy. Coming over to the dark side Casual?

Keep it safe and supportive man and lay off the sweeties for a few weeks or next you'll be going yank on us in the LTC thread.

Perfect example, and thanks for sharing. I remember the hype before I had my first Gold Bar and just how disappointing and mongy it was. Dutch Lions on the other hand, still make me shiver thinking about them. I'm only buying pills that go to purple from now on. Thanks to everyone for spreading this wisdom.

I was at Parklife for the weekend, had a great time. I had the new Tesla model X pills, they were alright, was expecting more tbh. No real come up or rushes, had a few moments where I felt amazing but ended up taking quite a few halls along with MD and half a cheeky monkey. Just lacking any real empathy, also both days I woke up the following day feeling fine, pupils weren't big at all etc....
What colour was your Tesla Model X? I can get white/ light blueish ones. I read that they give a good rush, so I'm disappointed to read your review. And did you have any tolerance before taking them? I may opt for more Green Dom Perignons instead if they're not that rushy. I'm all for the rush. The more manic the rush the better really.

I quite liked the Cheeky Monkeys to be honest, solid pill.

There's just no need to tell everyone what we already know, loads reported that the lions went purple and the gold bars went black... Yeah I have got the blues because no stone roses is over with and nothing to look forward to as my bail is tomorrow :p

There's just no need to tell everyone what we already know, loads reported that the lions went purple and the gold bars went black... Yeah I have got the blues because no stone roses is over with and nothing to look forward to as my bail is tomorrow :p

Repeating information doesn't hurt the site one bit. Many new, different people look at these forums every day. You've been here seven years. How many times have you seen someone say "can't be bothered to use the search engine"? If you've been reading regularly, the answer to that is lots. But 180 posts in 7 years? What's that all about? You been 'on holiday'?

Good luck with the bail.

And Grassman should post more too. His Primal Scream avatar is cool.

Seriously, good luck with the bail.

Repeating information doesn't hurt the site one bit. Many new, different people look at these forums every day. You've been here seven years. How many times have you seen someone say "can't be bothered to use the search engine"? If you've been reading regularly, the answer to that is lots. But 180 posts in 7 years? What's that all about? You been 'on holiday'?

Good luck with the bail.

And Grassman should post more too. His Primal Scream avatar is cool.

Seriously, good luck with the bail.

No, joined years ago and forgot me password... Yeah sorry I was on a come down and yeah I'll need it... Trying to do me with a conspiracy charge :!