• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Still Hoping

Exactly crackhead mate! If I take a pill, I'm expecting an Ecstacy/MDMA experiance. If I wanted pipers, meph or any other RC, then I'd choose what effect I wanted and buy it off the internet and not fuck the market for the people who want E's to contain Ecstacy. Rant over..

Pink doves are meph or M1 I heard, can't remember which. M1 probably..

No reaction to marquis from one batch of pink doves at least so not M1 afaik

There was an older batch of those pink doves that were the more typical bzb/pips a month or so ago. Then the new type that is this one. I have only tried the new type but some friends tried the last batch and it was usual pips/bzb buzz.

I was actually going to buy another one to crush up completely and test it again just in case I just didn't get any mdma in the reagent when I tested a bit of the dust as it felt like weak MD. . I was a bit unsure after trying them to still think that?

I've tried methylone and mephadrone and it's not either I would say. More rushy with empathy and better than both and nowhere near as speedy. You can sleep just like with mdma after even 5 of them.

Last edited:
^ I tested a couple batches of white crowns late last year, no MDMA ones. There was one batch that wen't slightly purple, but after trying them I had a sore head and couldn't sleep, definate BZP. It could be a new batch though with the pink and green Rolex's being about, they both had MD in them! :)

One week break so far from the lovely MDMA :D Those Sonics are the power! I'm waiting for hogmannay or xmas then it will be back to one pill wipe out off the big ones %)

heading over to hogmannay to bring in the new year meself.. never been to scotland, over for 3 days, going to the street party where i'll be staying beside, whats the chances of getting a few decent beans over at it? is it just as bad as dublin?
cheers

rock solid. there is one left... on the ground somewhere... carpet patrol tomorrow at some point ;)

The white crowns we had at the weekend were very crumbly and broke quite easily.

I can't say for sure they're MDMA as I haven't tested them but all the signs point to it, they are a new batch in recently.

Yeah Sally most likely, we will just have the odd 1 or 2 batches of real ones here and there for the rest of the days.

Acid4blood; have you came across any new white crowns down your neck of the woods?

6.3 grams MDMA in 1 night is a hell of alot but im sure it could be done, watched my mate each 4 grams in a night but he had a massive tolerance.

^ It was between a few people he said.

It is possible though... Still these days I'd rather stop at 4-5 pills and enjoy the night more %) Have been silly and gone well into double figures on high dose pills in the past. Pretty pointless though, a massive dose to start then 1 redose is more effective!

heading over to hogmannay to bring in the new year meself.. never been to scotland, over for 3 days, going to the street party where i'll be staying beside, whats the chances of getting a few decent beans over at it? is it just as bad as dublin?
cheers

Where are you going? I'd say very little chance of finding good pills here if your only here for a week :(

Last edited by a moderator:
UK - any change in the market yet

hi,

in common with a lot of people I have dearly missed the occasional indulgence in ecstacy. it doesnt seem the situation is improving, do others agree with this or are there any green shoots ?

I am even getting to the stage that i would consider an overseas trip, any recommendations ???????????????????????

Ta.

hi,

in common with a lot of people I have dearly missed the occasional indulgence in ecstacy. it doesnt seem the situation is improving, do others agree with this or are there any green shoots ?

I am even getting to the stage that i would consider an overseas trip, any recommendations ???????????????????????

Ta.

Well there is the obvious lack of supply.

And in terms of demand. Well sadly I think the majority of people don't differentiate between real MDMA and the shit thats around. So theres no demand for proper stuff from those people.
And as for those that do realise the difference, I think a very large proportion, and increasing daily, of those are happy enough with Mephedrone now.

Hmmmm we'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

I disagree with the post made about there being only 1 or 2 good batches every so often and that's the way it will be forever/long time. All it takes is for a flood of mdma pills, think lovehearts- they were everywhere. Once something like that happens, the market picks up again and mdma is back.

It's only been like maybe a year and a half that these shitty pips have been a majority in the pill market. They are imitations, not the real thing, hence why I think they will never last. There are quite obviously green shoots happening, think back a few months ago when the situation was alot worst compared to now. All it takes is for one mad/brilliant nutter to produce thousands of them again, which I can see happening very soon as the precursors for the drug are slowly coming back into circulation <3

''Mad Bastard'' Ecstasy Pills in Dublin

Has anyone heard or had the Mad Bastard pills that are supposedly around Dublin?

A reliable contact is giving me 10 on Saturday. Supposedly the best pills he's ever taken. He also said they are more a ''disco biscuit'' rather than a pill. Just want to know if anyone else has tried them so I know what I'm taking. (rather than just listening to 1 lad's opinion).

The lad who is giving them to me was sessioning from Thursday til Monday on them & said they are real clean & they gave him the best love buzz he's ever had.

Hopefully I get some decent replies because if they are around others must have heard of them. I highly doubt they were the same Mad Bastards that were around in the Temple Theatre raving days of Dublin, when pills were actually pills.