• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Has anyone had any good experiences with the stuff online (loads of different vendors) that's £15/g at the moment? Seems a bit too cheap but seemingly gets okay reviews.. 8o

Pink Chupa's & Green Heineken's (whilst being good at the time, more so the Chupa's) have left me and loads of my mates with heavy comedowns on a few occasions now. These 2 presses are probably the best/least mongy of all the pills from that factory I've had, and I've tried them all, 130mg dose and 200mg dosed ones but, have never really had bad comedowns from them.

The best pills I've had in the past few years have been from the UK crew. Ninja Turtles where amazing and reminded me of my first time and have had the Nintendo Allstars on maybe 4/5 occasions and haven't been disappointed once. Also had those Pink 1ups from that crew a while ago which where nice too. Granted, I had Allstars on Friday for the first time in a good few months and they are definitely weaker than they used to be but still very nice MD.

Has anyone had any good experiences with the stuff online (loads of different vendors) that's £15/g at the moment? Seems a bit too cheap but seemingly gets okay reviews.. 8o

Yeah, usually just as good as the other £30/g stuff, its just the mark up in price (or how greedy) the vendors choose to be. Considering it goes down as low as £10/g in very small bulk its not unrealistic if people are trying to corner the market, so much competition out there and the dutch vendors are at a constant price war.

Better for us though :)

Best pills I have had for a long while were the first edition smarties, very euphoric and a british press it seems, think that was the first in line of the ninja turtle crew.

Still getting mixed reviews on higher dosed pills between orange batteries & green heinekens which are both available to me! The last high doses was early batch of the bitcoins start of this year and well enjoyed them so want similar.

Is the internet too opinionated for this stuff... Never worried about pill reviews 10 years ago!

Last edited:
Still getting mixed reviews on higher dosed pills between orange batteries & green heinekens which are both available to me! The last high doses was early batch of the bitcoins start of this year and well enjoyed them so want similar.

Is the internet too opinionated for this stuff... Never worried about pill reviews 10 years ago!

I've had all of those and they are definitely enjoyable but lack euphoria/love in comparison to some of the UK presses I've had. Obviously allot of the effects are multiplied by setting/mood/atmosphere of club/music etc but after taking dutch presses for the past while and reverting back to Allstars (a lower dose than even the 130mg Dutch pills now imo) I, and all my mates found them much more enjoyable and not just feeling "fucked".

so are the heinekens just another Goldbar follow up and just as disappointing?

Yeah Gold Bar successor, wont be taking them again unless I have to.

I've had all of those and they are definitely enjoyable but lack euphoria/love in comparison to some of the UK presses I've had. Obviously allot of the effects are multiplied by setting/mood/atmosphere of club/music etc but after taking dutch presses for the past while and reverting back to Allstars (a lower dose than even the 130mg Dutch pills now imo) I, and all my mates found them much more enjoyable and not just feeling "fucked".

I do tend to agree but quite enjoyed the goldbars at a festival, and the original bitcoins absolutely did the business for me. That said the Red USBs prob my faves this year

I had some really euphoric, loved up, magical crystal md in London. It was just beautiful.

I also tried an orange Hisenberg and it just made me sick for 1.5 hours, nausea and hot & cold flashes before I returned to normal. It also didn't taste like md but it instantly dissolved in my mouth. Stay away.

Also, are Chupa Chups or the Green Clovers still around in decent numbers out in Dutch land? Im dying to try one, or two maybe three. :D

I also tried an orange Hisenberg and it just made me sick for 1.5 hours, nausea and hot & cold flashes before I returned to normal. It also didn't taste like md but it instantly dissolved in my mouth. Stay away.
I believe those Heisenberg presses are 2cb & not MDxx.

Yeah, that does sound a bit like very low dose 2cb.. like 5mg ish.

And ta for the reply about the cheapo MDMA.. interesting!

Took the punt on some Pink Chupa Chups after reading the feedback on here.

Reuniting with some friends next week and we're looking for something special, hope they hit the spot!

Yeah, I've had it quite a few times now and its always been fine, friends all were happy with it too...makes for a cheep night out!

So these green heinekens... I got a mixed batch. Some are light green with white specks, the rest are a solid darker green. Which are the higher dose?

So these green heinekens... I got a mixed batch. Some are light green with white specks, the rest are a solid darker green. Which are the higher dose?

I have not personally tired the Green Heineken's. Put like others, I have followed the discussions the the various forums and DNMs and recently seen the test results for them.

As a best guess; Lighter + White specks would suggest higher dose. But I am open to correction on that.

The bottom line with Heineken's and their recent predecessors is; there is a spread of approx. +- 40/50mg.
Where are those Yellow Bitcoins when you need them!

Ok I had a purple magnet last night and I got the exact same shit, mongy, anti-social, fiendish feelings that I got from the Gold Bars and Blue Supermans. This shit isn't ecstasy, I'm sick of it, absolutely done with it. All I wanted to do was mong out and not talk to anyone. I never really quite got there and I was so desperate to hold onto the feeling that I was just straight out anti social. This is not like me even when I'm sober, let alone on pills. No magic there, it's almost like a different drug. Even on the back of high tolerance Blue Ghosts, Green Xboxes, Ibiza Love Hearts and crystal MD just feel so much better.

I'm going to Armin Only next week and I'm honestly not going to touch a single 200mg pill, they're complete shit. Is the Dutch crystal md any better than the pills? Or is it also the same mongy shit? So far I've only got the Chupa Chups, Green Clovers and Black Nespresso pills on my wanted list.

Last edited:
I think the person that described the dutch mega beans as kiddy crack is absolutely right. Something is definitely off.

Last edited:
This shit isn't ecstasy, I'm sick of it, absolutely done with it....crystal MD just feel so much better...200mg pill, they're complete shit. Is the Dutch crystal md any better than the pills? Or is it also the same mongy shit?

Of course it's ecstasy.

Surely; health/mood/tolerance/setting/atmosphere/club/music etc are more critical when looking to achieve "that" desired feeling.

Safe to assume then, that on a night out not everybody will get what they are looking for.