European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

swampdragon

Bluelighter
Half a Chupa Chup does me... but I think that's my spectacular metabolism at work. I think they're meant to be around 130mg. :)

Mod edit - old (derrr is better) thread - Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone had the 'Breaking Bad' Pills yet (Me :D) ?

LO0AQCP.jpg

^ Surely they should be white? :\

Hey! Allein, you picked the exact title I was eying up... :sus:

Half a Chupa Chup does me... but I think that's my spectacular metabolism at work. I think they're meant to be around 130mg. :)
Drop a full one, and be amazed. A female mate had a full Chupa Chups for her first time, and wasn't uncontrollably fucked, at all.

I really liked the Chupas, and I have a high tolerance. The mdma in them was better than the gold bars. The allstars were good too. There's definitely a difference between batches of mdma, but that's nothing new. Even in the nineties some pills were more rushy, some more mongy, etc...

Had 4 Gold Bars last weekend and thought they were garbage. I'm not sure if they are too weak or the synth was off, but I never really came up fully at any point.

Drop a full one, and be amazed. A female mate had a full Chupa Chups for her first time, and wasn't uncontrollably fucked, at all.
No really, I am very sensitive to the stuff. A full one would be quite an unpleasant experience for me. ;)

I really liked the Chupas, and I have a high tolerance. The mdma in them was better than the gold bars. The allstars were good too. There's definitely a difference between batches of mdma, but that's nothing new. Even in the nineties some pills were more rushy, some more mongy, etc...

'Them pills had smack in them!'.

I never tire of explaining that one. :D

a few posts back I asked if anyone heard of love hearts and got no answer but I found them on PR now and some people seem to think they might be MDA or mdma with some MDA in them. if they are then I'm defo getting some!

Let us know. Short of acquiring some through expensive means, it'd be hard to find. I don't think I've had MDA since about 2007.

No really, I am very sensitive to the stuff. A full one would be quite an unpleasant experience for me. ;)

Set and setting :) and I actually think you would be more than ok on a nice clean low dosed one--eating first though and having spliffage and a sherry on standby...but you know yer body lil dragon so just do what suits you...but maybe you should one of these days..say near christmas time with your old Aunty Flo?

<3

Received this, today. Looks amazing, and smells very much of safrole. It's likely from the Manchester pressers of the Turtles, Legos, Olympics, etc. Does it look similar to any MDMA that anyone has had recently? I know it all looks quite similar... I'll report back, with my findings.

doesnt look like what ive had recently (ive not had nay recently) but it looks like what i got 2 years ago from germany. rocks looked delicious and had this pinkish tinge in them. massive too.