• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

I once bought a large batch of white mdma and used it steadily over the course of a year or so. Each time was slightly different.. sometimes "mongy" and chilled, sometimes rushy and energetic. Believe me on this its mainly reliant on your dose and current brain chemistry, with setting playing a small role too.
Yep, I totally agree. I think set/setting plays a much bigger role with MDMA than people think.. though I'm pretty sure I've said that before. I've had the same batch, same dose of MDMA and either been very fluffy, loved-up and chilled, or bouncy and energetic.

P1010133_zps271f00c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just sampled one of these Ganesha blotters from 2008, definitely still some good doses but not as strong as when I got them. Also wondering who has had the blue barclays? I hear they are really strong and would love to hear about anyones experience with them.

oooh acid! not tried that in a while! don't think I ever will tbh lasts too long.

what do you think of green heinekens? thinking of getting some

Ahh. Those are some amazing looking goodies you got there. I'd love to find some good L. Last time I got some tabs they turned out to be a RC.

Anyone know why i dont get dialated pupils when e'd up these days? I've tried most of the big dutch presses of the last two years, sometimes 3 pills in a session. All the other effects are there except for saucer eyes. The only thing i can think of is cos i wear contact lenses....

do you still feel fucked tho? wish I could get pilled up and not have eye's like saucers. I can hide being fucked pretty well but the eyes are massive give away for me

My pupils always seem to be massive. I constantly have people asking me what I'm on when I'm sober. So when I have taken something, there is barely any color to my eyes.

So I heard about some Orange Nespressos testing at 220-250 mg of MDMA. Anyone else heard about or seen them? I'd love a pic.

Orange wifis are really nice, a clean high with an easy comedown. Next day felt pretty good with some ganja and relaxation. Recomended!

had some blue androids last night and was absolutely fucked memory blackouts cant remember a lot of last night was at a 8 hour rave but felt like 2 and am actually wondering what shit i actually came out with because the parts i do remember are pretty embarrassing. remember talking to this girl from essex and as per usual my mouth was before my brain and asked her if she had a vagisal (fuck knows if thats spelt right) which even if she did is pretty stupid thing to ask someone you just met but to make it worse she didn't even know what one was and asked me to explain.

so i looked at her in confusion and said "how can you not know what one is if your from essex" so had to tell her what one was. you can imagine trying to explain this completely spangled any she obviously didn't understand what i was on about i just ended looking like some mad pervert with a glittery fanny fetish!

the only thing i managed to do is digg my self and even deeper hole than when i started and i knew what i was saying was stupid as i was saying it but it had already come out of my mouth before i had chance to think and by that time i was saying something else stupid. sure some people on here been in similar states i seem to recal coltman telling a few stories on talking to random objects haha

as you can tell i'm still fucked so decided to write this whilst i still am because i know i wouldn't be fucked sober.

think i'm gonna knock pills on the head for a good while! (yeah right)

Oh dear. Sounds like she was playing innocent to make you squirm. Hate the day after pills when you remember all the stupid shit you said when wrecked. Is one of the benefits of doing them and staying in.