BAY AREA
i need some info on

Gucci, blue playboys, red and blue thumbs

im probably gonna go with blue thumbs or blue playboys

THANKSS

Last edited:
EnYAY said:
;)

yellow maseratis are the fuckin SHIT man.

watch out though
straightp theres a boof ( meth ) based batch goin around of the yellow maseratis

anyone hear anything about the red ( pink ) glocks? There pretty phat stacked. W/e i'll just stick to the purple glocks, possibly a small amt. of amp ( barely noticeable ) and a nice dose of mdma/mda

so i had a guy and a girl take one blue thumbs up each.. and both reported that they felt nothing.... and these are supposedly good pills too.

maybe they randomly got duds but damn its annoying trying to find good pills got to go though the hassle and shit..

oh yeah, i tried pink glocks on friday night... there very mellow rolls. I'd say there medium-strength rolls... there alright but nothing special. Decent pills though, nice and gentle.

Red Superman

Has anyone heard anything about "Red Supermans" around the Socal area?

Greyish molly - WTF

Hey - has anyone tried the greyish molly going around? All tests indicated MDMA (not MDA) and nothing else.

First off - WTF? Why is this grey? There are red and blue tiny specks in it as well.
2nd - its in a 350mg capsule. I'm assuming there's not 350mg of MDMA in there, and much whats in there is filler.

Why so much filler?

WTF?!!??!

Has anyone rolled off these?

the gray color could just be impurities. i have had gray molly before, it was the best i've had to date. of course, what i had is not the same as what you have.

DANK orange ladies going around... these have replaced my dealer's stock instead of the purple glocks he had

BaY Area

Good or bad?
Red playboys? heard from people that it is good but want more feedback

aznaznazn said:
BaY Area

Good or bad?
Red playboys? heard from people that it is good but want more feedback

i hear there playboys are really good pills like the ones going around a year or two ago, same ones.

A couple of my friends have taken some fat kinda dark blue "thumbs up" pills, and said they're awesome. They're supposed to be triple stacks and I'm usually fairly doubtful of "stack" descriptions of pills, but the anecdotal evidence that I'm getting is that they're really good, fairly mellow but with a lot of tooth grinding, and two or three can have you rolling all day. I can't wait to try them out.

socal green buddhas are nice and cleaan
3 friends rolled for ~6 hours on 3, real calm roll and sleep came easily

In Utah:
blue buddhas - 7/10 intensity & 10/10 clean. overall 8.5/10

anyone know of how good blue dolphins or yellow keys are?

LIGHT BLUE VW

10/10

The press is BARLEY visible. its a crumbley pill.

with one pill, i was rolling harder and longer then i do on 2 of the maseratis.

i have a huge tolerance. 3-5 is normal in a night.

these pillz are the fuckinnnnnnnnnn SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

anyone in nor cal come across blue supermans or red nikes?

Last edited:
socal... new batch of pink bentleys just in... anyone know about these rolls?

the blue supermans were clean and strong. Took two of those puppies and a couple hits of acid. Had my best trip ever. I felt the pills strong, and the more I peaked on the e the crazier my visuals got. Definitely gets an MDxx medium rating.
The pills were flat on one side which had the superman logo and the backside of the pill was domed.

EnYAY said:
LIGHT BLUE VW

10/10

The press is BARLEY visible. its a crumbley pill.

with one pill, i was rolling harder and longer then i do on 2 of the maseratis.

i have a huge tolerance. 3-5 is normal in a night.

these pillz are the fuckinnnnnnnnnn SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

yeah i heard those blue vw's are ridiculously dank

my friend had a roll just like yours, normally he takes atleast 3... he rolled balls off 1, clean also

I took some orange hearts last night and they were pretty good. The press is hard, but there single-stacked/slim and super super wide and oval/round shaped.

Pretty clean pill for the most part. popped 1 at 6:30 last night, then i popped 2 more at 7:00. The E hit me at about 7:30... they took awhile to kickin, might be because i ate a sandwich right before i rolled. Anyways, i ended up popping 3 and i normally take atleast 4... i rolled pretty damn hard off 3 of them, and then i took a half later that night at about 11:00... Good roll, intense peak, crazy eye wiggles!. I feel a bit drained from last night, but i got to sleep by 2:30 am. I think these rolls are pretty clean ... real clean

kush said:
socal... new batch of pink bentleys just in... anyone know about these rolls?

I took 2 of these last night.. weirdest roll ever. Took 2 about 30 min later started to feel it coming up, 10 min later rolling pretty good, but... 10 min later roll completely vanished!! i was shocked at how sudden the roll went away. But about 30 min later the roll came back lol weird. Imo pretty weak pills. Was told they were bomb but mehh.

Anyone tried the new batch of Orange Dolphins going around in the socal area?