Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
im from the orlando area, anyone hear of or try the pink mortal combats, they have a dragon stamp.

Hey I have been checking pill reports and can't find anything recent about the clover shaped white clovers. A few years back these were all DXM but this past Spring and after they were evidently amazing and very clean pills. Anyway I am curious if anyone has had this pill recently in the FL area.

Originally posted by CBRworm:
Here in WPB people have found the white VW's, and the almost white omega's to both be super speedy, and not real lovey. Consensus is that if you drop on saturday - you might sleep monday night - maybe. When I tested them - I got strange results with both.
The pink/red VW's have been pretty consistant - trippy, kind of weak, but a lot of fun; and you can sleep afterwards.

yeah....i got dicked with those omegas..and I had the pink VW's waaaaaaay back in June...I'd have to agree with you on both pills

Everyone says those Omegas were crap. I liked em, got super messed up the night I did take them, and they were tested as speed, MDA, MDMA. I'm in the same location that most of the people reported on here. In fact, everyone that did take them were asking if there was any more around. Although, they were kinda speedy I thought they deserved a 7/10.

Can't say that I have..
I had 2 Turtle Doves, and I also had a double stacked Partridge in a Pear Tree!!

:) finally got word on the the blue doves - they are solid MDMA (rated highly with all my friends who tried 'em, I am eagerly anticipating trying them myself).
holiday chEEr ....
[ 18 December 2002: Message edited by: PLURalism ]

tampa
octagon shape. capital E press. awesome pills, very speedy and lots of eye jitters. great pill, prolly an 8/10
atri

north carolina
white kangaroos... thought they were fun at the time but then again i also ended up doing 5... felt super super speedy
white armanis- nothing special...
white supermans- aaaah one of the better pills i've had in a while, felt very content with two which is pretty good for me... actually felt the hole lovey dovey rush instead of just fucked up (thats how the kangaroos left me)

had some blair witches here in nc... pretty damn good, rivaling those white supermans for best pills to come through here as of late

South Flizzorida
Blue NL
Blue with NL stamped on one side
Nice Press
Effects lasted 4 hours. Very strong, eye wiggles, Jaw clenching.. all the signs off a strong MDMA pill
Off da fucking chains!

I just got some light yellow almost orange Dollar signs $ pillz with no score on the back. I've had the Blue dollars recently and the press looks almost the same, it might just be the same pill with diff. color. I'm going to be dropping later tonight, i was just curious if anybody had eaten these lately and knows what their all about. I check'ed pillreports.com out, but it didnt really let me know what was up with these. So, im just looking for some more info.
Instead of buying pills I should be buying a eztesting kit. but till then I hope somebody can fill me in on these pills, I'm just making sure they arent bunk, dxm, meth... or whatever. peace~
I ate these pills last night with a few of my friends... and they fuckin' suck! If you come across these dont buy'em.
[ 21 January 2003: Message edited by: graver0000 ]

green octogons southwest florida... has anyone had then any info would be appreciated

New Orleans area, anyone had green round with no logo, no score?? They tested good, but have not tried them.

New Orleans area --
Blue Dolphins are all I can find around here .. I've seen the tests on them .. says they are mostly caffeine .. with about 10% MDA .. anyone tried these .. ? . how were they ? .. do they just give you only a speedy feeling ? .. or do you roll hard and just have more energy ? .. thanks in advance

Trance 23 - there are actually a number of different types of Blue Dolphins floating around NOLA and the surrounding area. Check on Dancesafe and Pillreports and compare the ones you are planning to take to the pictures ...
Some are mostly caffeine plus some MDA, some mostly MDA, and surprisingly enough, some are still good MDMA pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.