Not open for further replies.
new orleans:
green doves
orange doves- orange/speedy greem/on your ass not trippy though
dolphins-(possibly) mda
recent pills
[ 09 October 2002: Message edited by: cheeno ]

more for Ft lauderdale.....
came across some double stacked pills, no press, with a score on the back last night....had a few brown specs in them....there looked like there might have been a slight press on them but it wasnt too noticable unless you looked really hard...they were absolutely huge....i gave them a 7/10....people around here absolutely loved them...ill post something on pillreports in the next day or so

Atlanta:
Tan Smileys
Pretty good, nice and smooth, but not very strong.
I'd say about a 7.
EDIT: BTW - tested positive
[ 24 October 2002: Message edited by: asmoddean ]

I'm in west palm beach,fl. and there are alot of white vw's going around, has anybody tried them, please post. Checked it on www.ecstasy.org, and they said it is mdma and methamphetamine(speed), but on pillreports.com somebody posted they were only speed and bunk.

New Orleans
* Blue Smilies - average mdma pill, very clean though
* White Kangaroo - ALOT if not all speed
* Pink Lady - extrememly trippy pill, didnt test but experience tells me this is MDA

Savannah:
Reciently i was put on prozac by my doctor and then not too long afterwards i came across a white clover it hit me yet not as hard as it hit my friends then a few days later i found out that prozac blocks the bodies ability to roll i was wondering if anyone knows a little more about if the seritonin philosophy is true

Can anyone give me the 411 on Omegas?
Color: Yellowish w/black flecks
Symbol: Ohm Symbol
Shape: Round with Ohm symbol and the edges were kind of raised. Split on the back
Purchased in the Southeast.
Dancesafe said no componds identified. Friends took the pill and said they were really strong and the couldn't sleep for a day.
No pill tester, so I am hoping for someone with a similar pill
Thanks

Originally posted by legacytuning:
Can anyone give me the 411 on Omegas?
Color: Yellowish w/black flecks
Symbol: Ohm Symbol
Shape: Round with Ohm symbol and the edges were kind of raised. Split on the back
Purchased in the Southeast.
Dancesafe said no componds identified. Friends took the pill and said they were really strong and the couldn't sleep for a day.
No pill tester, so I am hoping for someone with a similar pill
Thanks

I took those same ones about a month ago...Seemed like straight speed to me...if you go to www.pillreports.com you can find mine and another report on these
you around WPB by the way?
oh yeah...my report and this other kids both turned up the same results...it could be a different batch...but I doubt it..
[ 02 December 2002: Message edited by: rekkneyez ]

I'm close to West Palm..
North Broward, I hope they are not speed pills :(
At least MDMA + Speed would be acceptable.
Were the pills you did straight speed, or did you not roll at all?

Originally posted by AudioXTC:
New Orleans
* Blue Smilies - average mdma pill, very clean though
* White Kangaroo - ALOT if not all speed
* Pink Lady - extrememly trippy pill, didnt test but experience tells me this is MDA

I did not feel that the pink lady was trippy. I felt certain that it was clean MDMA. Definitely one of the better pills I have had in a while, very loved-up and horny experience.
Has anyone tried the pink apples? They are pink with gray, blue, and white speckles, and I have come accross varying reports on pillreports. I know they have some MDxx, just unsure how much.

Originally posted by rekkneyez:

I took those same ones about a month ago...Seemed like straight speed to me...if you go to www.pillreports.com you can find mine and another report on these
you around WPB by the way?
oh yeah...my report and this other kids both turned up the same results...it could be a different batch...but I doubt it..
[ 02 December 2002: Message edited by: rekkneyez ]

Tested the Omegas last night, Ez Test came up with MDA, MDMA, and Speed... kinda looked like a rainbow

Tested the Omegas last night, Ez Test came up with MDA, MDMA, and Speed... kinda looked like a rainbow

the ones I had were basically a speed bomb...there was some mdma, but not enough to do much...
it sounds like you got the same pill with different contents....sounds good bro...hope its a good roll
[ 03 December 2002: Message edited by: rekkneyez ]

Thanks bro..
Are you heading to Electric Pow Pow this weekend in Hollywood?

I have the pink apple right now, although I have not yet tried. It did test positive for MDxx. See my report with a picture : http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=2&area=1&id=30290
While I have heard good things about them from many ppl, a few Pillreports posts indicated that they were extremely speedy with a low dose of MDMA. I thought this was odd because my (trustworthy) guy who sold them to me said that everyone has been clamoring for more of them, and other Pillreports users gave them good ratings (7 or 8 out of 10 ) .
It seems possible that there is more than one batch going around... anyone ??
[ 04 December 2002: Message edited by: PLURalism ]

Thanks bro..
Are you heading to Electric Pow Pow this weekend in Hollywood?

I'd like to but I have finals coming up and things...I kinda gotta take it easy this weekend...unless of course I somehow get in free, drink free (which I would be able to anyways), and have the same fun...for free lol

electric pow wow!!!!!!!!!!
i cant fukin wait!its gonna be great!
hey i had those omegas there pretty fun no matter what they are

Originally posted by AzrealXTCSAV:
Savannah:
Reciently i was put on prozac by my doctor and then not too long afterwards i came across a white clover it hit me yet not as hard as it hit my friends then a few days later i found out that prozac blocks the bodies ability to roll i was wondering if anyone knows a little more about if the seritonin philosophy is true

It is true. SSRIs do inhibit rolling. There is a way to help out though.
There are two supplements you can purchase from dpsnutrition.com (lowest prices I've ever seen on health supplements). 5-htp and l-glutamine. They are both seratonin precursors which will help, once again, intensify your roll.
Also... "booty bumping" is almost a neccessity for me to get a great 'roll on', as I feel it's 50% more intense than oral.
Early in the evening before going out, take some 5-htp and 5-10 gms of glutamine with a high fructose juice. I always pop a multivitamin and extra vitamin c here, too. I generally take another 5-htp and 5 gms of glutamine, vitamin and C when I get home in the morning. Try it, you'll like it.
As for the 5-htp and glutamine, I'd also take that, otherwise, every night with water about a 1/2 from going to bed.

Here in WPB people have found the white VW's, and the almost white omega's to both be super speedy, and not real lovey. Consensus is that if you drop on saturday - you might sleep monday night - maybe. When I tested them - I got strange results with both.
The pink/red VW's have been pretty consistant - trippy, kind of weak, but a lot of fun; and you can sleep afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.