Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Apples, Blue Smurfs, North East

Heard there around. Any body know anything about these? I do not know of the specifics.

Philadelphia area - blue Sonic's

small blue pill with sonic the hedgehog head barely visible. Just wanted to let ya'll know that they are pretty beat, pretty good guy close to the source says they have some meth in them. They definately made me speedy, more talkative, and a slight bit happier, but nothing near euphoric. Don't waste your time.

i had exactly what you described and from the same area. They were really pretty weak.

new england light green vg

I came here expecting to see at least one post about the light green vg's going around boston. So I guess I'll start one off. I took a few of these the other night and I must say they are quite amazing. I implore you to seek them out. And if any of you have had them I'd love to hear your thoughts about them.

-T

Boston area here too, only got my hands on the green vg's once and yes they were pretty good. Also goin' around here green maple leafs and more importantly white 1's!! YUMMY%)

Good to know, I had a chance to buy some but good thing i didin't waste my money then.

There is some great banter about whats best green vg or white #1. Its all opinion, but those mda pills erase my short term memory. Not cool.

i took two number 1, its like 300 mg of mdma, im not rolling fer along time cause cause if you do it more than twice a year it loses all its magic and feels like yer just tweeking or somthing.

gimme gimme those pink monkies.

these things were the perfect pill. i dont like speedy pills, but these were the perfect combo of speedyness and mdma and completely yummy i could eat these all day. such a clean high. if you wanna see them on pill reports i put a post up there. i dunno why they're called "paul frank" but someone posted blue pills with the exact same stamp, so i figured i'd put it on the pillreports to make it easier to tell what a dancing monkey looked like

Orange Apples - Northeast

Im in the Philly/south jersey area and I have a chance to get some orange apples.

Didin't see anything for orange apples on pillreports or here so wondering if anyone has any info on these?

Yellow Unicorn?

Just picked up a couple of these, anyone know how they are in the North East? They actually look very similar to the Blue LV's that I had a problem with (not mdxx:X ) Anyway any help would be appreciated!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just realized this was posted in the wrong area, probably needs to go to ecstasy discussion board! Sorry mod's for takin' up your time:( ....Thought I was in ecstasy discussion.

Last edited:
yeah thanks...tho that orange apple at the dancesafe database is from 2003.

I quess im gonna buy one and test it and see whats up.

Actually this post doesn't belong in Ecstasy Discussion. ED doesn't allow posts about specific pills. However, this does need to be in the north east pill discussion thread, so that's where it's being moved to ;)

location, northeast: connecticut. 2 Blue Spade, MDMA pills. bangin rolls :D

ORANGE BUTTERFLYS???

Orange Butterflys? Philly/south jersey area if interested.

anyone have any experiences? Im gonna pick up some for this saturday and was wondering if anyone had had any before?

The only report from pillreports was from Dec 2004 so...

I should have test results on friday but im just looking for somekinda feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.