Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunkness....

upon watching the news around Boston, it appears that there won't be as much going around for a while, but there are still beans to be had. Unfortunately, the only ones that i've seen are the sunflowers. Upon first hearing that the sunflowers were back, I was rather excited. Once I inspected these further, I was rather surprised. There is a batch of sunflowers going around that is bunk. Most people know the original sunflowers as being very chalky, and smelling slightly of gasoline. The ones in question are a much harder press, and don't have a whole lot of smell. Word is that they are mixed in, so some of them are real, some of them are fake, even if from the same person, because they were combined. Keep an eye out, and take care. P.L.U.R.

Here in WV there are currently Sunflowers, Blue/green bacardi bats, and these Blueish Green Pills Pills which I just ate last night for my first roll ever. And IT was amazing I all ready bought another. I was worndering though does anyone have any info about them?as to what they contain. They are a greenish color and have like 2 circles on them which overlap.

Whole bunch of gel caps just came into the Boston area. 100mg pure MDMA in each one, I can't wait.

IamJonCarmark said:
Whole bunch of gel caps just came into the Boston area. 100mg pure MDMA in each one, I can't wait.

fuck, I wish I could get my hands on some of those! I haven't been able to find any pills in Boston in like three months.

mitsubishis are back to. my buddy just gave me the word about it. i asked him if he tested them and he just said yep.. no clue wut they tested tho.

i havent seen any molly in quite a long time( since last fall winter) but it wasnt even molly it was crystal mdma( looked like glass) bomb ass shit! Just got out of jail on some BS and am about to test the waters again.

Bad pills going around the DC area...white "cherries" or "cherrybombs"
They look suspect (pure white and crumble--two have literally fallen apart and are powder in the bag) and have no "chemical" taste to them at all, but by the time I realized all that, the transaction had been made. My friend decided to be the guineapig, took one to test it and had a terrible time. He got an initial rush...real nervous, jerky, a little talkative but after about an hour he became real queasy and just spiralled into a disassociative trip. He kept dwelling on negative thoughts, many that really didn't make any sense at all and became lost, seemed similar to the effects dxm may have but I can't know for sure since it wasn't me having the hellish ride. And then, being the dumbass that I am, I checked pillreports.com after the fact and realized someone had had a bad experience with the same pills back in April.

anyway...bad pills--be cautious and check them out closely if you don't have the luxury of sitting down with your dealer and testing them (I'm finally investing in a test-kit after 8 years of occasional MDMA use)

can someone give some info on Grey Volkswagons...
im getting these from a close friend of mine
this is in NYC

i havent used MDMA or MDA yet... just meth and pot...

any info is appreciated...

also how much do i have to stay watered....

*unpertinent information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are the Same ones around cleveland ohio, then they are good ass mdma bombs. Tight small press bevel and score light with dark grey specks.

grab ya self some of those sunflowers floating around..
very high amounts of mdma and mda.

kids in my area rolled 3 days in row on these and only needed 2 each night

which dolphins? I saw some like orange/biege dolphins around here but didnt try em. Anyone know anything about these?

i tried some of the whitish dolphins there straight not great. Also there some bomb ass supermans and omegas.

also heard about the vw's heard they were sweet. im likin the looks of all these beans.

Still the Meth/caff bombs are still here tho cheaper than usual(6 a pop) but apples/buttefly/feet. Good pills are still VWs, Green Omegas( bomb as all hell), sunflowers, 777s, and some poeple locally have gotten green tnts!
Im trying to roll by next w/e bc im going away for 3 months:( Please keep this up to date so i have a clue bout thje rolls when i get out! THX

Tried the crumbly, bitter pure white Rolex (sold to me as white crown) in NE Mass area and they are amazing. Very euphoric and clean feeling roll.

Red Strawberries (supposed to be double stack I heard?) also from the same area are not that good but they are all my friends' favorites. Too dopey, serious, and weak for me. Also got major headaches and mild nausea. My jaw hurt for 3 days after (experienced roller probably wouldn't have that problem, just don't let yourself chew on anything)

Anyone know if sunflowers are making rounds again? Saw a couple of reports again pillreports.

visited C-town ohio

some random guy was in the cleveland high-o area recently and came across a couple variety of pills...

there seem to be two types of the popular 'sunshine' around.....one is the original bomb ass hard pressed big pure fuckers that we all know and love....the other appears to be an imitation with only one 'sun' on it and a split on the back and also not the nice hard press but more so a loose chalky texture....these appear to a very very low dose or maybe PMA....no test other than bioassay were done on these.....so beware

also a bunch of '777' going around ..... these are a greenish color and seem to be a fair dose of MDA

just got out today. glad to hear everythings still going good in cleveland, my place. I gotta be clean for drug tests but think i might roll when i know i dont have tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.