Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill Discussion : Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSpade said:
Had some love hearts at the weekend. Was given one at the party and didn't plan to take it, then I did a few hours later and it seemd to take ages to kick in if I remember rightly. As usual nothing overly special for me, was alright, but everyone else seemed to love them. Ended up taking some MD as well and then a couple more lovehearts on early Sunday morning which I wish I hadn't bothered with as they didn't really make me feel much, just ended up going to sleep.

thought the white love hearts were class. managed to get some for the arches

There are 3 batches of white lovehearts

One is bigger and blank or pippz based I believe,
The other two are small (windmill size) and are either MDMA Medium or MDMA High+AMP depending on which batch you get

These were definitely the MD ones but I fell asleep roughly an hour after taking the last 2 so doubt these had ampthetamine in them.

They came from Glasgow.

I can't fairly rate pills anymore these days, even tho my tolerance should be non existant I don't tend to get a major buzz either way, I can tell when they're decent enough but I can never say they're amazing anymore as I just don't get that 'special' feeling anymore. Might be time to knock it on the head but the comedown are practically nothing which is cool, just a bit tired the day after and a loss of appetite then right as rain after that.

My mate phoned a dealer last night, he only has rockets and he's selling them for £3 each, a quid more than usual as and I quote "there so good".

What's the world coming too eh?

woooo got some real good love hearts last night the best pills ive had this year absolute class :) also had a pill with a lightening strike sort of thing on them never seen them before cant find anything on pill reports about them either cant really comment on strength cause i was fucked up on the love hearts

Fuck! Pills with a cream logo :X

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=5524530#post5524530

Wish I'd seen this ^^^ thread before I bought some this evening. I've just been stung on these: fucking massive jobbys with a well pressed cream logo in London. My gf's mate fucked up my tester kit so I can't test them, but it seems like the general consensus here and pillreports is that they are shite.

I'm trying to get them replaced/refunded. I have had that legal high crap once before and don't intend on repeating the experience.

My mates buying pills tomorrow, shall report back on what he picks up and test.

Had MDMA on saturday. I still feel happy. Seriously. I have lost any trust in pills.

i miss mickey mouse :(

how long do you think love hearts will be around??
(been sticking to mdma crystals lately but it's a bit annoying to have with u in a club)

We've been getting them since June (6months) the only pill we got longer than that were those windmills which we got from Oct06-April(7months)

White Love Hearts

Anyone tried? Heard good things about them and can get some today, worth it or not?

Cheers:)

TheSpade said:
Love Hearts i've had were good. Still tester kit first tho. :)

Cheers spade :D

They get you dancing or was it your monged out buzz you seem to get?

Had a euro, people around me are saying they're god but I'm not feeling anything.

ive had 4 clovers cant bring my self to take the last 1 these r the strongest pillz ive had for time man

I ended up having about 5 of those euros, I double dropped because the first two I took weren't doing anything. They were quite fun, got my gurn on and I've not had any sleep yet and I feel ok!

someone tried to sell me white doves last night; i almost screamed in terror and ran in the opposite direction

new white mitzis around here at the moment, brilliant top class pills and last for ages too..we were out of it from saturday night at 11 till near monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.