European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill Discussion : Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah crystal. I'm just crushing it up and dissolving it in juice.

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Yeh.
I traded half a G of shit md for just 7 of these at a rave last month as I thought they'd be better than my md.

I seem to remember reading that tulips were dodgy, I'd chuck them if I was you.

mitsubishi turbo has landed here tonight... im sensing PMA.

ill pill test them and take a pic once i pickup (probably be tomorrow)

to be honest ive never come across PMA in britain but who knows if it is flush them all

with all this shit about i would just like to let you people know that ez-extreme/complete may be your best freind, having tested quite a few stamps of these so-called legal high type pills with an e-z test complete kit and noticing no reaction what so ever with any of the reagents apart from simons which turns a pale blue colour not to dissimilar to the colour observed when testing mdma.

a reply to a thread of mine i recieved from phase dancer a while ago seems to back this up some more.

link here> http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=248662

Last edited:
Mate gave me a cartier last night. Going to save it. Looking forward to taking it though.

well dont even touch them brown speckled rolexes really crumbley took 12 was rolling for about an hour after the 6th but nothing after that pretty dissapointing

Had some love hearts at the weekend. Was given one at the party and didn't plan to take it, then I did a few hours later and it seemd to take ages to kick in if I remember rightly. As usual nothing overly special for me, was alright, but everyone else seemed to love them. Ended up taking some MD as well and then a couple more lovehearts on early Sunday morning which I wish I hadn't bothered with as they didn't really make me feel much, just ended up going to sleep.

Shrek 2s

Had four of these on Saturday night. Very clean but not 'mdma high' as classed by pillreports.

Status
Not open for further replies.