Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill Discussion : Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Dolphin's are the biz. Strong as fuck and a nice warm buzz

Region - South East (Reading)

Pills about ATM

Pink Dolphins - Tiny Fuckers but strong, did one was high for hours and hours. Lost the other two (doh). Possibly some base in these badboys. Recommended!

Sharks - Still doing the rounds - crap and good ones about. only get em if your sure/desparate

X-Boxes - (Triangle ones with an x on) - very nice. got a good buz off a half(!) and pretty mashed on 1, quite mongy imo. Prefering this to MD powder tbh.

Pink Kangaroos - Lovely buzz off two - Top Notch - high/mid dose of MDMA

All in all i've been spoilt over the last month or two, a cept them sharks! Still would love to get some MDA beans in. anyone heard of any about??

White Mickey Mice are MDA.

Quite trippy, bit odd when I took 4 or 5 after drinking, had a great night but woke in the morning to find I had thrown all my clothes out of my bedroom window and my T.V was UNDER my bed. Yeah, no idea what the thought process was there but they were lovely pills %)

^^ They sound tasty and maushup style, ill keep an ear out. Which area are you in Deathrow?

Do not take the X5s they make you throw up :(

all but 3 people that took them last night threw up almost immediatly after eating them

Butterflies have just came in, mid-strong dose.
D&G's coming in next week..supposed to be decent.

York/Leeds

Harry Potters - strongest I've had in ages, get them now! Came up hard on one and a few kept me more battered all night.

Had 5 of those Puma's last Saturday, lots of gurning, other than that, FUCK ALL! Wank if you ask me, no rushy loved up feelings, felt just like dirty dirty speed.

ntype said:
Region - South East (Reading)

Pills about ATM

Pink Dolphins - Tiny Fuckers but strong, did one was high for hours and hours. Lost the other two (doh). Possibly some base in these badboys. Recommended!

Sharks - Still doing the rounds - crap and good ones about. only get em if your sure/desparate

X-Boxes - (Triangle ones with an x on) - very nice. got a good buz off a half(!) and pretty mashed on 1, quite mongy imo. Prefering this to MD powder tbh.

Pink Kangaroos - Lovely buzz off two - Top Notch - high/mid dose of MDMA

All in all i've been spoilt over the last month or two, a cept them sharks! Still would love to get some MDA beans in. anyone heard of any about??

RDG REPREZENT!!!

Loving the Pink Kangaroos but cant seem to get hold of any more.

White Euros seem to be doing the rounds at the moment. seem to be quite trippy though. a couple of mates dropped a few in the Purple Turtle the other day and they were licking the fucking walls.:D

you tried these yet?

^ Good name, welcome to bluelight.

Pink Kangaroos didn't make it up to around here that i saw, sadly.

Does anyone else think this topic should be pinned?

Or do you think no1 will read it after that?

getting some white doves this week, "apparently" nice pills but its second hand information so we shall see.

Just finished the last of the x-boxes in Devon and had a short spurt of smilies with sharks now doing the rounds.
I wouldn't touch the sharks regardless of how desperate or sure i was.

Status
Not open for further replies.