Please use this thread to discuss pills in that are in Great Britian area
The Great Britian area includes:

• Northern Ireland
  • Southern Ireland
  • England
  • Wales
  • Scotland

------------------
Saw this in NADD and thought it would be good here, did a search and couldn't find anything.

I'll go first...

---

Currently can get a hold of Windmills and Pink Smilies
Windmills - Clean Medium Strength MDMA rolls. slow come up[1-2hrs]
[Image]
Pink Smilies - Low Strength MDMA, speed, and a RC. slow come up [1-4hrs] and you need to take a good few to get a dunt (I took 16 with no tol. [first time in 3mo.])[Image]

------

LOL, why didnt you just say Great Britain and Ireland as NEITHER the North of Ireland or the South of Ireland are in Britain.

Great Britain is made up of Scotland, England and Wales.

TheSimpsons

TheSimpsons said:
LOL, why didnt you just say Great Britain and Ireland as NEITHER the North of Ireland or the South of Ireland are in Britain.

Great Britain is made up of Scotland, England and Wales.

TheSimpsons
The British Isles then, who cares :\

He's wrong though and I can't believe how many people even those that live in GREAT BRITAIN do not actually know what countries it consists of, Great Britain for those who appear to be rather dumb consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

masheadatronic said:
He's wrong though and I can't believe how many people even those that live in GREAT BRITAIN do not actually know what countries it consists of, Great Britain for those who appear to be rather dumb consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland isn't in Great Britain.

nice mate, nice.

back on topic, anyone had Pink PS3s? :eek:

so why does the first post say
"Please use this thread to discuss pills in that are in Great Britian area

* Northern Ireland
* Southern Ireland"

i belive technically its the United Kingdom:p

We_come1 said:
so why does the first post say
"Please use this thread to discuss pills in that are in Great Britian area

* Northern Ireland
* Southern Ireland"

i belive technically its the United Kingdom:p
No, Southern Ireland isn't part of the United Kingdom.

masheadatronic said:
OK so the UK is great britain and northern ireland but that doesnt make any difference to me
Right, well next time before you go off calling people dumb for not knowing the territories associated with Great Britain, make sure you know them yourself.

I'll change it to The British Isles in the OP if it will really make you girls happy.

A mod should really fix the typo in the thread title though. That sort of thing would never happen in my forum. :|

So anyway, we should invade the Channel Islands, I bet they have good pills there.

Thanks for pointing that out, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! :p :D

So what good pills have you had recently Spade?

(trying to wrench things back on topic)

Ive only had D&Gs in the last few weeks. They are good and there's a new report on PR about them (not by me tho).

Before that I had Pink Kangaroos and Mickey Mice, both fuckin top bannana.

Had some fuckin shockin pink double stamped Bacardi/Armanis a few weeks before that, had to take 5 to get a 30 min buzz and spent the rest of the night being confused. They were like them Dwarves we had but these actually gave u some sort of buzz as well as the confusion. My mate had the bacardi/armanis for his first time pill expereince and even he needed 4 to get a buzz. My guess is about 20mg or less of some sort of MDxx type substance but not MDMA or MDA.

felixdahousekat said:
LOL @ Dwarves. :D

Don't you mean Smurves? =D

Oh aye Smurfs, lol. Some people called them Dwarfes on PR thats what confused me. :p

Any word one the 'XS's? Ive been told theyre actually called X5's... When i have a closer look at the pill it does look like X5 but the 5 is easily mistaken for an 'S'...

Any input would be great... :)

felixdahousekat said:
A mod should really fix the typo in the thread title though. That sort of thing would never happen in my forum. :|

Done, Felixdapedant :p

Status
Not open for further replies.