• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Regional Pill Discussion-East Coast

20121125233808.jpg

only found one and that was it. =*(

strange those party flocks are purple. The ones ive seen are more of a maroon color. Bomb ass pills thou

^ dont count on it homie. Only small personal "orders" are around, unless someone really wants to profit and start slingin them. Consider yourself very fuckin lucky if you find these without knowing how to get them.
Not to derail your guys's thread, but in my opinion the ferrari shields are the best euro press of 2012. the synth was spot on and i peaked for literally 3 hrs off 1 pill. pure fuckin bliss my friends

^ wow you lucky dawg. mints plus euros beans. bro you got good connects haha.

woofz. i hope i can get some ferrari but i highly doubt it but who knows.

damn, this thread died just like the pills in NY...

Sad, I miss he old days.

Sad that the east coast has such bad MDXX scene :-(. makes me thankful I don't live on the east coast (no offense)!! Just surprised places like NY and Florida aren't flooded with good shit.... considering the land of the Mormons over here hardly has any disappointing times anymore. Been spoiled with imports and killer MDMA & MDA lately out this way.

A friend just dropped by with 2 pills. Said shes out of reagent & not taking them until she can test.

Look very similar to the decepticons here: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33768

However, there are some key differences. She has a red & a blue pill, both the same press. Their more glossy then the ones in the link & about half as thick. The logo is not pressed in very deep & it looks as if some of the ink has started rubbing off.
Both sides are flat, not domed.
This is an unusual press for this area. Normally the pills we see are much taller & domed on one side.

Here in Georgia, the MDMA scene died a long time ago, especially for pressed pills. You're not about to find a dealer selling legitimate MDMA presses here. The only people who still roll use the darknet.