• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Regional Pill Discussion-East Coast

crobar - actually i havent seen those or anything around .. or maybe i havent been looking but im actually on a break until i seen these ^^

yanker - i dont know if these are from cali or not but its does look like the one someone posted without the waxy texture.

remember these were floating around minnesota a while back, who knows. And there is legit rolexs in Europe, ive seen em

those white rolex's were absolute bomb....100% clean/medium dose (double drop was perfect for an amazing time)...they were around for NYE this year but quickly disappeared. i doubt this is a new batch, probably just some leftovers from a few months ago. NYC is def not coming back lol

^Agreed, Id say these just hung around. Ive had lots of trouble finding legitimate pills in NYC.

Molly, on the other hand, has never left the NYC rave scene! Just keep an eye out and be persistent!

yeah def. going to stock it.!

btw

wow. i just recently tested molly that has bath salt!

I ate some absolutely fucking sweet starfish once, but that was a year ago and that press stopped being reliable a few months after that. I wouldn't even consider taking one right now.

about a year to a year 1/2 ago i took some pink stars.. they were not great i think they were meth bombs or pipes. I actually threw up after the 2nd pill and i had a crazy urge to take more. Now the weird thing was near the end, when I was looking at the trees at night I could see patterns like i would on a low dose of L. Very strange.. I was out of the scene for so long, that when i first took one of these i actually thought it was legit.. but after buying the second batch just one week after i started to wake up and realize it was shi* pills.. or perhaps the batch was not the same.. If i trust myself perhaps it really was just the second batch that was the issue..

Fast forward to now.. I picked up some white lighting bolts. From everywhere i read and from some of the data sites that have tested these I am hopeful that i have some real MDA here.. Tonight will be the night me and two buddies are going to try.. I have one friend who is having cold feet about doing it.. I figure we just each take 1/2 and see where that goes before taking the other half.

Do you guys have any ideas? advice or things we should try and do tonight.. We are going to stay home and i figured we would just listen to music and take a few walks, but any cool ideas i can bring from here to the party would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I am crossing my fingers that eventually the east coast will have a resurgence of good stuff. Maybe the higher ups are holding out on good stuff and letting all this pipe garbage run out. Or maybe profit is more important and since pipes are cheaper easier to get, they don't care. Im hoping thats not the case though.

I worry people will have a bad first time due to the junk pills and in turn the real stuff will not be selling because the demand will not be as high.. People will just think E sucks if they only have bad experience to base their opinion on.

so did anyone try the lightning bolts , they seem to be good MDA, i tested them on myself and found it to be very MDA like.

Were they double sided bolts or bolts on just one side? There was a fake batch going around the east coast tested by alejo. If u got the real ones then yes they are very good high dosed beans. I was one of the lucky ones to be in the first top 3 to consume and post my report on pr bout em. Still have a couple in me collection saving em for when mdma finally runs out in the world.

Were they double sided bolts or bolts on just one side? There was a fake batch going around the east coast tested by alejo. If u got the real ones then yes they are very good high dosed beans. I was one of the lucky ones to be in the first top 3 to consume and post my report on pr bout em. Still have a couple in me collection saving em for when mdma finally runs out in the world.

yes both sides, i picked up some to hold on to.. ill save them for the future..

i can't believe there's even this much talk about e in NYC....i haven't rolled in yeeears, probably cuz i dont go clubbing anymore so don't have those connex. it would be nice if mdma was legal and we could just call up a delivery service when need be. k backk to reality with mr. bong xoxox

i can't believe there's even this much talk about e in NYC....i haven't rolled in yeeears, probably cuz i dont go clubbing anymore so don't have those connex. it would be nice if mdma was legal and we could just call up a delivery service when need be. k backk to reality with mr. bong xoxox

Haha yea in a perfect world there be peace and ecstasy all over the world :)

Upload the photo to imageshack.com and then copy/paste the picture link into the reply box here that is formatted for forums.

20120821000550.jpg

btw. the left side is the legit one. xD and yes its pretty damn good. great euphoric and visual. best way is to mix it with mda which had me flying.

so sad some people been taking these fake shiet. Moon Rock aka Bath Salt and Molly Aka Methylone.

What do you think that bunk shit is xtcboi? mdpv or another cathinone? usually methylone is a cleaner, more neon yellow. mdpv was the ingredient in the bath salts in illinois. str8 up over-the-counter-at-the-tobacco-shop bullshit. terrible drug. just terrible. the first onset of the high is tolerable, but when you chase the "high" you start to feel like utter SHIT. the scary thing is that these 2 caps look sooo similar, a test kit is essental for powdered molly.

i know its methylone because it has that baby powder texture and bath salt looks like little pebbles of crystal.

Capsules size is alike but it can some in different sizes.

by the way i can't believe NE is still dry.

i know its methylone because it has that baby powder texture and bath salt looks like little pebbles of crystal.

Capsules size is alike but it can some in different sizes.

by the way i can't believe NE is still dry.

i had my hands on MDA . white lightning bolts on each side. they were good.. but tons of bunk out there for sure.