• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Red lean

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchoolboyJew

Greenlighter
Me and a buddy bought a 6oz bottle of the red(cherry) promethazine-dm syrup. I know that sprite is normally regarded as the best drink to mix with, but that usually is for purple syrup. Anyone know what is the best drink to mix the red with?

This isn't drugs in the media material.

Also it's not lean with out codiene...

Mix with whatever you like.

I think flat Ginger Ale is usually what my Doctor tells me. Cause I'd only take that if I was sick...

Be extremely careful with lean. Personally I would never touch the stuff as people OD on it and some do die, and you are combining alcohol with a downer.

Yellow fanta, maybe a blue soda also, think about the colors you can make and choose a flavor you like, sprite is not only for purple drank, people use any soda they like some even use different juices. all up too you if anything

Trust me when i tell you this...from experiance sippin on hi tech and wockhardt, cream soda is my favorite to mix with a nice tech.

Hey there SchoolboyJew! I'm glad to see that we're both of the chosen people of Israel. What an honor it is, am I right? Being that we both carry the metaphorical weight of being the most intelligent, most well-read, best looking and well, just greatest ethnic group ever on our shoulders, we have to operate at a higher level than the Gentiles do.

With this being the case, I was sad to see one of my own claiming to have read the BLUA and sub-forum guidelines before creating threads when they clearly had not. We are held to a higher standard my friend, so, tisk tisk. I would encourage you to read said guidelines before creating any new threads or posting in existing ones if you would like for them to not be closed.

Which brings me to my final point, closing this thread. We're not here to tell you the recipe for the perfect Long Island Iced Tea man. We're a harm reduction resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.