• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Reasons to keep marijuana illegal

^^ Jibult I completely agree ... I'm not even sure what to think about all that I read... I mean really... WTF??

^^ Jibult I completely agree ... I'm not even sure what to think about all that I read... I mean really... WTF??

It just seems inconsistent with conversations I've had with him in the past which, granted, weren't about the legality of cannabis, but still...

You would think it unlikely that a user of the drug would feel that kind of way about it...

Jibult Yes I though it was very strange, but I do not know this person at all. I have never spoken to them. I like you find it unlikely that a willing user of the drug would feel like this. If I felt that way or had thoughts like were mentioned, I would never ever touch it again, period.

Jen

Salutations everybody,

Egzo... I can't tell if you're sincere or not.

All right, my appologies as i may have blow a bubble here!

After all this is a sensitive topic which sends me all sorts of messages and it's hard to resist the urge to burst one, so to speak!... I'll have to re-read myself tomorrow to comment further, actually. But not tonight, once was enough for a while. A long while i would think.

But it seems a bit more and Hittler was about to resurect! 8o

Thanks goodness, i have quit being out of huel early!!
18.gif

I'm not even sure what to think...

idem. I do concur...

But tomorow is another day.

Well sleep reassured everyone, none of Dr. Jekyll and/or Mr. Hyde is going to rape anything tonight...

I HOPE!

42.gif

Good day, have fun!

=D

Mariwona causes blindness. If you put a joint of mariwona cigarette out on your eyeball you will go blind. Mariwona, not even once.

This is an obvious troll. Look at his name MrNarc.

The only reason why Marijuana is illegal is because William Randolph Herst ran a smear campaign against it to protect his assets in the timber industry because hemp was going to replace wood as a very cheap raw material for the manufacture of paper. He stood to loose billions to hemp.

Because a whole bunch of people would have to get real jobs then and they seem to be hard as fuck to get as it is.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MNMN78CqIuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is why it is ilegal :)

Salutations,

I've just found a new one to add to the anti-cannabic list of reasons why our mutually-friendly nations must crush the marihuanna menace before it turns innocent babies into cenile adorators of Rammstein and his evil immature music!

I confess setting my kitchen oven to 420 °F and then putting pizza on aluminium paper which then went to, euh... To the fridge with nothing in my oven!

By chance i'm not Homer Simpson working i a nuclear plant!! Thank goodness i'm only a "droÿé"!... Oh yé!

Now imagine true genuine hard-core pot addicts injecting THC, exactly like some PLC leader when he'll find himself alone & afraid in Harper land!... 8( Punished for his incorrigible sinner nature!!

4vomcl.jpg

There ain't wany ways to spell it: decadence, while a whole civilization is threatened from all sides by twitter and such!
mpyk2.png

If at least we could have guillotines made useful again, so my beloved country soil can heal someday...
20.gif

Honorons le souvenir de Marie-Antoinette!

=D