• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Reasons to keep marijuana illegal

MrNarc

Greenlighter
VOTE NO whenever you see marijuana legalization of any form on the ballot. I know everyone here will do the right thing!

1. Think of our kids.

2. It's a gateway drug.

3. It kills brain cells.

4. It's an illegal drug.

5. Violent crimes are associated with it.

6. Marijuana edibles can be used as a "date rape drug"

7. Will intoxicate people on the roads.

8. It's bad for the health of people/public health.

9. If it's legalized you will see a HUGE drastic increase of public health problems.

The only reason I like it illegal is it gives an easy excuse for Officer Plod to give otherwise law abiding youth a beat down from time to time.

As an older codger who has a job and looks respectable they ignore me and let me go about my smoke filled days in peace.

Who actually gives a shit about our kids any way? Give them half an inch and they will only fuck things up.

The only reason I like it illegal is it gives an easy excuse for Officer Plod to give otherwise law abiding youth a beat down from time to time.

As an older codger who has a job and looks respectable they ignore me and let me go about my smoke filled days in peace.

Who actually gives a shit about our kids any way? Give them half an inch and they will only fuck things up.

The thing is that YOU are KNOWINGLY BREAKING THE LAW. You need jail time badly.

4. It's an illegal drug.
Hahaha, how does that even make any sense?!? I mean shit, by that logic we should still be gassing Jews because the nazis thought ill of them! ;) If your not a troll then people like you are the reason most humans are dark age pieces of garbage with no forward thought. Every reason you gave could either be disproven or pretty easily disputed....

I'd ban sugar and soft drinks before alcohol and weed.

I've never had the urge to fight my way off the sofa after a spliff let alone get into actual fisticuffs.

haha got you! I was trolling! Of course marijuana should be legal lol... what kinda retard thinks marijuana should be illegal? haha

I was making fun of the anti marijuana legalization movement. Those are the ACTUAL arguments they give. They have ALL been disproved btw.

Last edited:
I wasn't trolling. I still believe the youth of today need a good beat down from time to time and what better excuse than busting them with a bong

I wasn't trolling. I still believe the youth of today need a good beat down from time to time and what better excuse than busting them with a bong

That is a parent issue and not a law enforcement issue. I knew you were serious though. I'm 23 now and if my parents ever knew I was using an illegal drug they would disown me probably. Once marijuana is legal I'll be able to use it when I would normally drink for example.

I'm a lazy parent though. Besides if I lock them in a cell over night to scare them, child services are likely to be called. If the cops do it for me they'll get the message across more effectively

I'm a lazy parent though. Besides if I lock them in a cell over night to scare them, child services are likely to be called. If the cops do it for me they'll get the message across more effectively

Ground the kid? Take away everything that gives him/her entertainment. Don't let the kid grow up hating law reinforcement but rather respect them. You make a lot of money but that doesn't mean you have to buy your kid everything he/she wants. Reward them for good grades and good behavior. Punish for bad behavior and bad grades. I've seen videos where parents call the cops on their kids to "teach them a lesson" and the cops come over the shoot the kid. Cops are not your friends when it comes to your kids. Teach the kid how to drink and use marijuana responsibly.

Date rape brownies! Think of the kids!

Lol op is funny
Read further down where I was making fun of the anti legalization movement. There was an article about it. http://www.ladybud.com/2014/08/19/marijuana-medibles-the-new-date-rape-drug-not-likely/

There is a discussion on blue light about it also. I never smoked marijuana myself and I think it should be legal. I've read sources from universities that disproved the stuff the prohibitionists are saying. Everything on my first post is supposed to give you a good laugh and hopefully make your day :)

Never said you weren't.... Just said you were funny. No reason to be defensive

Never said you weren't.... Just said you were funny. No reason to be defensive
I wasn't being defensive but just didn't know if you knew about that post. All good man :D I thought marijuana was bad up to the age of 18 then I realized it was all bullshit lol. I watch tons of videos about marijuana because I hope one day it will be legal so I can try it.

This thread is lame .... OP has limited learning capacity and to much free time.