• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Reasoning for/against a creator

Read the fucking Bible. God mass murders people for petty reasons, or for revenge, or just to show off to Satan. Wow, God is love.
Thumbs up on your POV.

You insult Satan., in a certain sense.

God, as in Job 2;3 is actually showing that he himself is subject to sin.

I adlib God saying, --- Satan moved me to do evil and sin without as just cause.

If Christians did not approve of mass murder, they would not adore a genocidal Yahweh or pray for their genocidal Jesus to hurry his Armageddon and pending mass murder.

Christians will love their fellow man when most of us are in hell.

Regards
DL

Against/Agnostic because really bad things happen to good people all the time.
Systems are set up where even the failures are important.

Note that the reef dies if the predatory shark is killed off.

The bad things we knowingly and collectively allow is what measures our sense of justice.

We have to compete as we evolve, and without the evil it produces, we would go extinct.

Man should always try to predate on man. That is the best thing for us.

How else would our fittest show themselves?

Regards
DL

No - man should always predate pussy, and share it with each other. Imagine if we men just realised we could throw females in cellar bunkers and enjoy the rest of our lives in peace. But nah, greedy men can't share with each other

I'm not sure why science is mentioned at all. Science doesn't deal with what isn't observable and God could arguably be not directly observable, i.e. "the hidden hand" theory.
Agreed, other than the neurological science of having a "Religious experience" in the brain.

But that's not really studying God anyways, it's studying us.

Why imo there is no creator;

If the universe was created, then who created the creator? This leads to two options, a) the creator was not created but always existed, this notion needlessly makes things more complex, if a creator could always have existed, then there is not Any.reason.to.assume a creator, a simpler notion would be that the universe itself always existed, the notion of a creator is not in any way implied,.and a.generally accepted notion is ockhams razor,.meaning the simplest explanation is probably the most likely...

B) if the creator was created the same problem arises and this leads to An infinite regression of An infinite amount of creators.all creating the next creator, this seems absurd and again I refer to ockhams razor...

Also, the so called profhets, its most likely that they were Just simple human beings that had not in any way had acces to information.about.a.creator and.its.far more likely that.they.simply created a kind of.spiritual notion and ppl started attaching reality value to this as some sort.of philosophy,.because of the primitive need to explain things we cant understand and out of the need to attach.a.higer value to morals so we can more.easily.live.together... but there is nothing in any way that.suggests that these prophets actually had any knowledge about a creator at all, its even anything but logical should they have had knowledge about these things ...

Also,.as far as we know,.its impossible to know anything about a.creator,. However we can have some trust in logic and science cause in technology.these things are applied To create machines using logic and science and these machines work perfectly,.so this.suggests we can have.some trust in the reality value of logic and science...

And also, if there is a creator,.which is mostly.seen as a perfect entity,.then why is the world not perfect? There are connections in our body that make quite a detour, upon inspection It seems that this can be explained by that these connections had to.grow.when we.started standing upright and.these connections.got.stuck and grew a detour,.and this suggests.our bodies are product of evolution and were not created.

OR why do we feel pain? Lots.of ppl have problems accepting this notion, but everything suggests that if there was a creator that he.could.simply created a stimulus.just.saying watch out without inflicting pain, ppl often reject this and say stuff like that pain is needed to make us.aware.of danger,.but this.concerns an explanation.of.how.and not.of.why...

And how absurd are notions like the creator created life to test us, and gives afterlife.to either a perfect heaven OR a.horrible.hell,.first off its sadistic to test.us,.there is no reason to assume this test is Essential in any way, and god created man to his.own.image,.so men.that.sin can not help it that they do but.still they.should Burns for all.eternity.in hell, none of these things make Any sense to me...

And finally, i came across of lots.of logical arguments that suggest there is no creator,.but up until now.i.dont.consider.any.argument.pro a.creator to.be logical valid...

And finally, i came across of lots.of logical arguments that suggest there is no creator,.but up until now.i.dont.consider.any.argument.pro a.creator to.be logical valid...
I too have found no reason to believe in the supernatural creator.

Our real creator and sustainer, the Earth and nature, are hard enough to logically understand without laying the supernatural over it.

Regards
DL

Supernatural what?

Arrogance with the werewolf.

Can see beyond any penchant lure!

Vampire Baba Yaga.

Drink a tall brew..

My quest for glory 5 is one of a soldier of fortune.

We become black at night.

And yellow and white during day!