• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

really bad tooth ache, can barely think straight.

You could try shoving a pack of ice on yer gob. Might help combat inflammation...

Ok, time for the hot water bottle treatment then. I'm not saying any of this advice will work, but it's what I did when my teeth were giving me shit through smack and crack abuse. But please be aware that if you've got an infection, you need antibiotics as well.

hey i have put an asperin on the tooth/gum that is bothering me and let it melt and stay there for a few minutes... it will be nasty but eventually it will start to fake numb the area. it works for me.
brush lightly with salt and rinse with warm saly water/ strilize it

i am missing 2 teeth at the back literaly both sides just 2 big holes and behind them my wisdom teeth are half rotted because someone kicked my in my mouth and damage them ever since then its been bad I'm to scared to go dentist though so I just smoke smack sometimes the pain is that bad it wakes me from nodding like I will wake up in agony then go bavk sleep then remember it

Ok, time for the hot water bottle treatment then. I'm not saying any of this advice will work, but it's what I did when my teeth were giving me shit through smack and crack abuse. But please be aware that if you've got an infection, you need antibiotics as well.
I've pulled through without antibiotics plenty of times when they were very much needed, sometimes they really arent needed.. but it helps, no doubt

hey i have put an asperin on the tooth/gum that is bothering me and let it melt and stay there for a few minutes... it will be nasty but eventually it will start to fake numb the area. it works for me.
Thanks, bud! Will give it a shot!

Oh yeh, salt is a good idea.

i am missing 2 teeth at the back literaly both sides just 2 big holes and behind them my wisdom teeth are half rotted because someone kicked my in my mouth and damage them ever since then its been bad I'm to scared to go dentist though so I just smoke smack sometimes the pain is that bad it wakes me from nodding like I will wake up in agony then go bavk sleep then remember it

I always found that smack made my toothache worse - which is a bit shit for a heavy duty painkiller...

Sorry to hear that, sounds like you're having a real shit time with it! At time likes these I wish I had a solid connection of the auld dragon chasing me, if you get what I mean ;)

Took 250mg of mirtazapine last night, might have to do the same tonight if things dont ease up... knock the fuck outta me lol

Oh yeh, salt is a good idea.

I always found that smack made my toothache worse - which is a bit shit for a heavy duty painkiller...
when smoking? Nah at first but once its in ur system just have enough to
nod out what more can you do 2 ibuprofens and some of my grandmas cocodomal

That did the trick nicely, for now... cheers