• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

really bad tooth ache, can barely think straight.

dreadbell

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, so I have this really bad toothache. I have some 500mg para's and 500mg aspirins. Is there any better way to take to take these? Like letting them sit in my mouth my a long time or something, because swallowing them is doing fuck all... I crawling up the wall at the moment and have no option to go to the doctor atm

Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers

Ibuprofen and anbesol is your friend. Paracetamol and aspirin do fuck all to help toothache.

Ibuprofen and anbesol is your friend. Paracetamol and aspirin do fuck all to help toothache.
My pharmacy is closed, cant get either. Also, I think Benzocaine is either illegal in my country or on prescription. One can of Guinness in the fridge I forgot about it, it might help lol cheers

My pharmacy is closed, cant get either. Also, I think Benzocaine is either illegal in my country or on prescription. One can of Guinness in the fridge I forgot about it, it might help lol cheers

I dont know where you are, but in the UK anbesol contains lidocaine - though I'm aware that benzocaine formulations are available in some countries.

Ibuprofen is not restricted to pharmacies - most convenience stores stock it. Seems like your best bet atm.

Failing that, alternate rubbing whisky or vodka onto the affected area with drinking a triple shot every 15 minutes

You can thank me tomorrow when you wake up with a banging headache that has totally masked your toothache...

I grew up with chronic tooth pain - dental dysplasia.

Honestly the best advice i can give, aside from taking meds, is have a wank...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know where you are, but in the UK anbesol contains lidocaine - though I'm aware that benzocaine formulations are available in some countries.

Ibuprofen is not restricted to pharmacies - most convenience stores stock it. Seems like your best bet atm.

Failing that, alternate rubbing whisky or vodka onto the affected area with drinking a triple shot every 15 minutes

You can thank me tomorrow when you wake up with a banging headache that has totally masked your toothache...
I'm in Ireland, benzocaine is massively mixed with cocaine and fuck knows what else... so its highly restricted the bastards!!! They would rather use live in pain than relieve it! Fuck sake!

Ibupofen is restricted to phramamaches in this countrys, its fucking ridiculous! and guess what!!!? I can buy codeine (the fuckers mixed it with caffience though, so no fun there or extraction... FUCK) from online Irish shops but one one packet per order!!! God damn I hate this fucking country lmfao

I have clove oil here, tastes like ass... but only lasts like 20 mins. I'd rather put up with the pain rather than the taste, I really cant stand the taste of that shite!!!

No vodka etc, but that one can of Guinness and about 20 mg of clonnies has taken the edge off a little, not much... might need to stomach the rancid clove oil again soon. I have some mirtazapine to knock me out soon, hopefully the pain subsides 2moro

I've always said swigging whisky around the effected area helps so damn good, but sometimes it just doesnt... my teeth are so damn fucked. Drinking the whole bottle might be a differenet story story though lmfao!!!!

Cheers bud and stay safe, things are crazy atm

I grew up with chronic tooth pain - dental dysplasia.

Honestly the best advice i can give, aside from taking meds, is have a wank...
I've been trying to, its so much easier said than done though... I mean, this is throbbing pain!! The Guinness and 20mg clonnies have taken the edge off a little, I'm smoking tons of CBD weed as well... so I think its all helping a little. Still, it hurts like a bastard

F.U.B.A.R. edited my post (lol?) - it originally said try to distract yourself.

I know it hurts, but stay busy.

0.5 liter of old stale cider here we go, fuck it... down the hatch.... fuck teeth, they can go fuck themselves lmfao

Hah.. okay but really OP try to distract yourself.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist. Spank me later... :LOL:

But in a rare moment of clarity between quadruple shots of hard liquor, I'd just like to add that i've personally never found distraction to be helpful with tooth pain. Toothache is a particularly nasty type of pain that has literally had me smacking my head against the wall just to get some relief. NSAIDs and numbing agents tend to get shit done.

Maybe it only worked for me because it was so constant.

Like every fucking day i had tooth pain. I HAD to distract myself.

But yeah.. if it's not a common occurance it will be difficult, but still don't under estimate it.

Hey everyone, so I have this really bad toothache. I have some 500mg para's and 500mg aspirins. Is there any better way to take to take these? Like letting them sit in my mouth my a long time or something, because swallowing them is doing fuck all... I crawling up the wall at the moment and have no option to go to the doctor atm

Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers

Emergency dentist maybe? I'm assuming there are still some on call despite all the lockdowns as teeth don't care about that.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist. Spank me later... :LOL:

But in a rare moment of clarity between quadruple shots of hard liquor, I'd just like to add that i've personally never found distraction to be helpful with tooth pain. Toothache is a particularly nasty type of pain that has literally had me smacking my head against the wall just to get some relief. NSAIDs and numbing agents tend to get shit done.
I agree 100%, distraction just doesnt works 99.9% of the time. Toothache is like a brick to the head every minute, hard to distract from that lol

Emergency dentist maybe? I'm assuming there are still some on call despite all the lockdowns as teeth don't care about that.
Nope, all shut down. Plus I dont want to hear the doctor saying you need 8 root canals and two teeth removed... so yeah, fuck that lol

Maybe it only worked for me because it was so constant.

Like every fucking day i had tooth pain. I HAD to distract myself.

But yeah.. if it's not a common occurance it will be difficult, but still don't under estimate it.
I dont think you have experience serious toothache, I'd rather chainsaw my leg off...

Nope, all shut down. Plus I dont want to hear the doctor saying you need 8 root canals and two teeth removed... so yeah, fuck that lol

You're just gonna have to tough it out until the pharmacies open then mate. In the meantime get as much alcohol and other sedatives down your neck as possible (whilst complying with harm reduction and social I'm a fuckin pariah guidelines, obvs.... ). Then wait in a fuckin queue for upwards of an hour and get yourself some anti inflammatories and cocaine analogues..

You're just gonna have to tough it out until the pharmacies open then mate. In the meantime get as much alcohol and other sedatives down your neck as possible (whilst complying with harm reduction and social I'm a fuckin pariah guidelines, obvs.... ). Then wait in a fuckin queue for upwards of an hour and get yourself some anti inflammatories and cocaine analogues..
True true, not much can be done for now. Cheers anyway, dude! Stay safe! :)