• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Real Mdma compared to my country

@Desohigh
Septonn is right, if you see people repeatedly inhaling and exhaling from a balloon it's always to get high on nitrous oxide (or maybe some other gas that has some effect on people) =D

No, not really.. unless they are inflating the balloons beforehand (they're not in this situation, from what I can tell) I really doubt they're doing nitrous in the middle of a club. I mean, maybe.. but I doubt it.

MUCH more likely is that these people are just fucking stupid and are depriving themselves of oxygen (making themselves MORE stupid) by breathing their CO2 into a balloon and huffing it repeatedly. You'd get the same kind of effects holding a plastic bag over your head.

Folley I don't know where you are from, but in Belgium and the Netherlands people really do use N2O in the middle of clubs/festivals/events all the time =D it's really something you see almost every time at parties over here. I know guys that smuggle entire boxes with canisters of the stuff into festivals. On NYE there was a guy going round with his pockets full of canisters and balloons and selling hits to people at the rave. So over here if you see someone inhaling and exhaling from a balloon at a party, club, event or even in the street you can be 99% sure its nitrous. Except at home parties when they are putting up decorations and maybe the occasional dumbass that wants to be oxygen deprived like you say every time I saw someone doing that with a balloon it was nitrous, you can even buy little metal screw-on caps in the Netherlands in headshops which you can use to deflate the canister and where you can attach a balloon at the other end...

*edit* these are the canisters, as you can see they are quite small and easy to hide =D and purchasable in large quantities as whipped cream sprayer propellant
7118whipped_cream.jpg

and these are those screw-on caps, they are purely for recreational purposes
1314128837.png

Last edited:
Well, you did say it's ALWAYS for nitrous.. I as simply remarking that that isn't necessarily true. There are a number of "roll tricks" that revolve around basically depriving yourself of oxygen... the balloon "trick" is probably the most common

I sure hope you wash your hands after hiding those cannisters, though ;) Sex shops sell the chargers and cannisters around here, but it's never really caught on.

Folley I don't know where you are from, but in Belgium and the Netherlands people really do use N2O in the middle of clubs/festivals/events all the time =D it's really something you see almost every time at parties over here. [...]
So over here if you see someone inhaling and exhaling from a balloon at a party, club, event or even in the street you can be 99% sure its nitrous.

yeah, totally. it's the same over here. most of the time you even hear the "tssssshht" sound long before you see a ballon. a "screw-on cap" and a few cartidges are easily transported in your pockets. we used to do it often a few years back.

There are a number of "roll tricks" that revolve around basically depriving yourself of oxygen... the balloon "trick" is probably the most common
i've never seen anyone do something like is mentioned in the roll tricks thread at a party over here. there's no vicks, candy, "gloving" or "giving someone a lightshow". so our "roll tricks" instead are dancing, hugging, trying to crawl into the bass speaker, smoking weed or doing nitrous ;)

The vicks trick I do use occasionally, it is pure heaven =D All the others not so much indeed. I used to crawl in bass speakers but then the fuckers started to hang them to the ceiling so now I make sure I dose high enough to fly up there =D something calming about 130dB bass sounds ripping through your head

and @ Folley: I don't do nitrous so I won't have that problem ;) and as far as the "always" goes, I've never seen anyone deprive themselves of oxygen with a balloon or anything else for that matter, so indeed, for me and everyone I know it's "always"

No, not really.. unless they are inflating the balloons beforehand (they're not in this situation, from what I can tell) I really doubt they're doing nitrous in the middle of a club. I mean, maybe.. but I doubt it.

MUCH more likely is that these people are just fucking stupid and are depriving themselves of oxygen (making themselves MORE stupid) by breathing their CO2 into a balloon and huffing it repeatedly. You'd get the same kind of effects holding a plastic bag over your head.

What? Did you make that up in your head? Of course they are doing nitrous, its all I ever hear/see at partys pschhhhhhht and inahling the balloon. They are legal, so why not? In spain they walk around the clubs selling nitrous, I really really really really doubt they are just playing with baloons.. over doing nitrous ahahhah

I see at Odeon that they inhale and exhale the balloons after 2 minutes they explode it.
Just saw 4-5 ppl doing that maybe more.
That was interesting really :)
I'll ask my dealer about it and maybe try it in my next roll..

I see at Odeon that they inhale and exhale the balloons after 2 minutes they explode it.
Just saw 4-5 ppl doing that maybe more.
That was interesting really :)
I'll ask my dealer about it and maybe try it in my next roll..

Haha. Whippets! Desohigh you can buy the Nitrous at any store/supermarket they will be in the cooking/bakery section. Whipped cream bulbs, make sure they are whipped cream bulbs. You can get a cream bulb gun for icing cakes making deserts that is what they (the bulbs) are for. Different to soda bulbs which are for soda drinks. The only issue with doing them, if you don't have a cream gun thing or a screw top, is opening the little suckers. We just used to use a sharp hard object and bang them till the metal seal opened then shove a balloon on it, wait till it filled and inhale. Not been into Nos since way back so the screw tops are a revelation lol.

Interesting short lived high that sends those MDMA feeling skyrocketing. K is better IMO, well K is just fucking lovely all by itself but this is the MDMA and other empathogens forum. Personally I'd ask your man for MDMA Mario pills and Ketamine and get some bulbs from the shop but hey that is me not you. You breath the Nos in repeatedly until dizzy then deflate/drop or in this case burst the balloon.

Have seen people steal the 20 odd liter canisters that used to be in ambulances in the past. The first time they didn't steal the mask. So the brilliant master criminals they were sat around freezing their lips to this massive canister of Nitrous Oxide aka Nos. It was a site, bits of frozen lip stuck to the canister, raw bleeding lips and mouth. Even their bong had blood and bits of lips stuck to it. Needless to say I passed on both and just sat there watching the entertainment with morbid curiosity and smoked my going out pot pipe (small easy to hide).

These guys literally did not stop from sun up till sun down and then some. Next time they stole one from a gas bottle plant and managed to scrounge up a mask. Eventually like all criminal masterminds they got caught. Used to see this sometimes at raves back in the day (usually bulbs but once or twice a canister with mask and comfy chair) but cops caught on and now days you never see whippets/bulbs/nos outside of someones residence or a doof aka rave in the bush. They are often on private property so like being at home and you can freely do a lot more shit. Otherwise doing Nitrous is usually at your home or someone else's on the way back down to sobriety the morning after at least in this country and for sure USA.

Folley no offence and please don't take this the wrong way but you ever heard the term: to eat humble pie? You don't need to sneak those things in your jocks especially the screw tops just in your pockets will do. Thing is not everywhere is like the states, that is why I avoid going there on holiday a bit like I'd try to avoid catching the plague if I lived in 14th century England. Visited a couple of times but it's no longer quite so interesting. Canadians/Canada is a bit less... uptight than you Americans, more laid back I guess like us ozzies.

Europe especially Holland is another story and what you saw Desohigh was nitrous oxide from cream bulbs or similar being used while the group were off their tit's on MDMA. Perfect time for a group hug. I'm not really up with it but I think "Nang" is our ozzie slang for it and "nangatangs" are people who like to do lots of nitrous. I'd rather do a shitload of ketamine/MXE though.

Last edited:
Haha really? Damn I feel bad :)
In Turkey, it's impossible to buy mario bullets or smth have more than 80+mg mdma in it. Last year there were pink tulips and it was hilarious (my second time using pills).
But since then the market is shit. You need to find a good mdma powder dealer or don't roll. By the way, i think triple xXx pills contain methylone and with these I rolled pretty hard a few times.
When I learned it's methylone, I quit cuz the hangover was very bad and don't want to use so many substances..

In my country I tried farly best ketamine. That was hilarious.
It's MDMA forum but, I wanted to share my experiences on it. There was a Ket which used for dogs etc.. It was OK.
But we found a Ket for whales, dolphins or smth for water animals which is very powerful. At first line, you K-hole guaranteed.
It was my first time leaving the drug without finishing it cuz 2-3 lines made me feel like a whole night and wanted to sleep.
I don't know it was a marketing strategy of K (the whole whale thing) but it was nearly a superb substance.. It nearly gave me "OK, i reached to peak of this drug enough for me" feeling.
It also made me give 2-3 months breaks for drugs when I use them.
Weird substance :D

Folley no offence and please don't take this the wrong way but you ever heard the term: to eat humble pie? You don't need to sneak those things in your jocks especially the screw tops just in your pockets will do. Thing is not everywhere is like the states, that is why I avoid going there on holiday a bit like I'd try to avoid catching the plague if I lived in 14th century England. Visited a couple of times but it's no longer quite so interesting. Canadians/Canada is a bit less... uptight than you Americans, more laid back I guess like us ozzies.

I only meant to say that just because someone is around a balloon, doesn't necessarily mean they are doing nitrous. I'm pretty far from "uptight", so are most of the people I've partied with.. although that probably comes across differently on the internet lol :\

Things really aren't that different here in the "states", people all around the world go to raves to share a common experience. The drugs might change depending on the location, but the basic idea is always the same. I'm glad to hear that nitrous is likely MUCH more common than what I said, but sadly I didn't make that up and it actually does happen... I just thought I would make mention of it.

For HR purposes, you really shouldn't be huffing nitrous however. Oxygen deprivation is a VERY bad thing, no matter how you get it... huffing CO2 is quite a bit more retarded, but it still has the same results: loss of brain function and a number of other nasty side effects. Just do two cannisters in a row.... no need to huff the same fucking breath for 2 minutes straight 8o

Americans aren't uptight at all in my experience, I've been to raves over there when on holidays and if anything they seem to care less about how people perceive them. Also people are a lot more colorful (physical appearance and mentally too) than most people I run into over here at raves (the legal ones). You can compare it with the underground (illegal) goa/psytrance raves we have over here, with raves that have an age limit of 18+ or when the music is a genre that tends to attract older people, as older people care less about appearance and do let themselves go, while the majority of young people at "commercial" raves tend to spend their night filming the DJ, laughing at and filming people that are dancing wildly (I fuckin' hate that, those fuckers should be thrown out of parties, I once found myself on youtube, I tend to dance pretty wild and they just filmed me and had a laugh. Idiots), sending text messages and so on. The only thing I find Americans are uptight about (the lawmakers and police anyways, not the citizens) is drugs. It's in my opinion a horrible country in that aspect, experimenting and getting caught can ruin your entire life...

Also, for HR purposes, Desohigh if you do decide to try nitrous please remember three things:
1) If you overdo it you can pass out and make a nasty fall
2) When the gas canisters deflate they get cold. Don't think winter cold, think liquid nitrogen cold. You WILL burn you fingers if you hold them with bare hands when they are deflating. So hold them in a piece of thick fabric or something and NEVER inhale the gas directly from the canister, your lips will literally freeze and so will your throat, resulting in severe burns. Always deflate them into a balloon first, never directly in your mouth.
3) If you use a mask be sure there is someone with you. If you pass out while inhaling from a mask the gas will keep flowing and you will suffocate and die. A good way to prevent this is removing the strap that secures it to your head, that way if you pass out the mask will not stay on your face

Other than that it is quite safe, though I don't do it myself because I am not sure about the damage to your brain...

Last edited:
^ If anything, Americans aren't tight enough..!!!! Running around covered in neon pink beads from head to toe is a little much, lol.

Keep looking though, Desohigh. You'd be surprised at how far Dutch pills can travel.

I kind of find that appealing about the rave-culture over there =D I'm very much into goa/psytrance and underground raves and it really reminds me of that. When I go out to an underground rave I'm always covered in glowsticks, beads, glow in the dark paint, tie-dye t-shirts and so on, I even have a glow in the dark tattoo =D so for me that was very fun to see, that the goa-type of ravers are a lot more mainstream over there, other than goa raves you don't find that over here, maybe a glowstick or two but that's it. But everyone is different, I can understand if you're not into stuff like that it can look quite silly. I used to think the same. But the fun thing about raves like that is that everyone looks silly, so there is no judgement about appearance, style of dancing or anything. If you look like that nobody will look at you funny no matter how you behave. Everyone is a moron so there are no morons if you know what I mean :)

Last edited:
IF I can find Dutch pills here i'll get 10 and stock for a year.
It's near impossible. The dealers cut cocaines mdma ket with everything with powder. I have a friend who got sugar instead of Ketamine.
We got cocaine with heart pills (they smash pills and mix with coke) also they put broken glass so it can easily go in to your veins..
The pills are from third world countries, with a few mdma maybe not. Istanbul is a big city, maybe there is someone but I highly doubt it.

Our ppl are used to get pills x2 for start or x3, and no one will introduce dutch pills to market cuz their pill sales will decrease a lot (think 200mg mdma mario bullets - i roll with 2or3 pills a night but with that dutch pill i rolled 6hours with 3/4 pill).

Why would someone cut MDMA with coke? Seems illogical to me, coke is much much more expensive =D though I think we had it happen once too, friend took some pills for his birthday, cops stopped him in his car the day after and not only did he test positive for MDMA but coke also, which I find very weird, I wonder why they do that when they lose money on it...

And that sucks for you man, I hope the situation changes for you one day :) seems dangerous to me, if someone from your country came over here without knowing the quality of the pills here and drops 2 or 3 Dutch pills at once because he's used to doing that his night could turn very ugly. He won't be dead but I doubt he'll be in one piece afterwards either

I only meant to say that just because someone is around a balloon, doesn't necessarily mean they are doing nitrous. I'm pretty far from "uptight", so are most of the people I've partied with.. although that probably comes across differently on the internet lol :\

Things really aren't that different here in the "states", people all around the world go to raves to share a common experience. The drugs might change depending on the location, but the basic idea is always the same. I'm glad to hear that nitrous is likely MUCH more common than what I said, but sadly I didn't make that up and it actually does happen... I just thought I would make mention of it.

For HR purposes, you really shouldn't be huffing nitrous however. Oxygen deprivation is a VERY bad thing, no matter how you get it... huffing CO2 is quite a bit more retarded, but it still has the same results: loss of brain function and a number of other nasty side effects. Just do two cannisters in a row.... no need to huff the same fucking breath for 2 minutes straight 8o

Yeah bit of a generalization. I'm good at those. I've met quite a few Americans that are really cool people actually quite a large number of really nice people from all over the states. It just sucks when I go there, despite meeting a heap of nice people, that I also met quite a few uptight people and that kind of ruins things, that and the crack heads begging for crack money. It just puts a downer on your day.

I remember being in this holiday apartment in Hawaii and for shits n giggles drinking a beer (a while back lol now I don't drink) on the balcony watching these guys on the corner getting money begging people in cars at the lights and people walking by, just strait up begging and then when they had a few dollars literally run to this one guy on the block to no doubt score some crack. Not that this isn't universal in many different countries but some of these crack heads can get really full on. Just stocked I never got mugged.

Never seen people actually huff on balloons just to hyperventilate but I'm sure people do it especially if high on something. I recall getting baked and trying all kinds of silly shit like seeing if you could hold your breath till you passed out lmao. Huffing on balloons to hyperventilate now that is a little bit weird although we do have people sniffing petrol and "chroming" or inhaling can's of spray paint, that sounds like a fun way to while a way a sunny afternoon! Go Aussie!

Yeah not sure about the huffing Nos. We'd just inhale the balloon that's all you need. Unless you hook up a Hudson mask to a 20 liter gas cylinder of Nitrous then it's just a few good breaths and pass it on or pass out. The main difference in the states vs Australia is you guys can get all kinds of new RC's labelled not for consumption while we get sweet FA because of the Australian analogue act (basically anything that might even resemble a drug is illegal lmao). That and your jails are more crazy! Back to the actual focus of the thread some good quality MDMA getting around here at the moment but no good pills. Sure as hell NOTHING like those yellow Mario bullets.

Why would someone cut MDMA with coke? Seems illogical to me, coke is much much more expensive =D though I think we had it happen once too, friend took some pills for his birthday, cops stopped him in his car the day after and not only did he test positive for MDMA but coke also, which I find very weird, I wonder why they do that when they lose money on it...

And that sucks for you man, I hope the situation changes for you one day :) seems dangerous to me, if someone from your country came over here without knowing the quality of the pills here and drops 2 or 3 Dutch pills at once because he's used to doing that his night could turn very ugly. He won't be dead but I doubt he'll be in one piece afterwards either

Nope they cut all powder substances with different kind of things!
I got brown sugar for mdma and parachuted it when I was new to drugs :D
Now I bring my tester with me to the dealer. IF he doesn't accept me to test, I don't buy period.
Yeah if someone from our country tries mario bullets or smth with 200mg dosage pills, I don't think he'll end the night good. Because some take 2-3 for start and for 1 night they get 6-7 pills..

Nevermind I'll definitely speak with him tonight for Dutch pills only.
But as I explained in my previous posts, they are not profitable in Turkey.

I kind of find that appealing about the rave-culture over there =D I'm very much into goa/psytrance and underground raves and it really reminds me of that. When I go out to an underground rave I'm always covered in glowsticks, beads, glow in the dark paint, tie-dye t-shirts and so on, I even have a glow in the dark tattoo =D so for me that was very fun to see, that the goa-type of ravers are a lot more mainstream over there, other than goa raves you don't find that over here, maybe a glowstick or two but that's it. But everyone is different, I can understand if you're not into stuff like that it can look quite silly. I used to think the same. But the fun thing about raves like that is that everyone looks silly, so there is no judgement about appearance, style of dancing or anything. If you look like that nobody will look at you funny no matter how you behave. Everyone is a moron so there are no morons if you know what I mean :)

Lol sounds like you would love bush doofs aka raves in the ozzie bush! Psytrance is the main event at those :). Loads of trippy stuff hung in the trees, glow sticks, fire sticks, neon paint, hippy clothing just really alternative culture.

Yup that sounds like the goa subculture over here :-D I find those kind of raves to be the most fun. Interesting people, no prejudice, no violence, fantastic music, an open attitude towards drugs and like you say a very trippy environment. I've done just about every kind of rave and goa raves are always the most fun hands down!

Why would someone cut MDMA with coke? Seems illogical to me, coke is much much more expensive =D though I think we had it happen once

totally agree here but there have been pills tested last year that had coke and MDMA in them. Links to the lab test were posted in the MDMA thread over in European Drug Discussion part of the forum