Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Real Mdma compared to my country

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello there,
I was in Amsterdam in NYE and tried some pills from a good source (the new batch- yellow mario bullets)
After getting the half of it and 1/4 of it, I rolled like 6 hours straight.(smokeed weed once or twice).

In my country, if i want to roll 6 hours, i should definitely get 3 pills at least or maybe more.
I always test my product in my own country, but it has slightly few mdma in it.
I'm just soo disappointed with my country about mdma percentages in pills.

Comparing to my country pills; The hangover is low, the effects are fucking amazing.
I never felt floored in my country, never experienced huge eye wiggles, image zaps, and forgetting the start of the sentence when I come to the end of it..
Did anyone experienced that? I felt like it's hard to control the body and remembering things..
Actually a WOW to the quality, really just another universe..

i guess you were lucky. there are also many pills with lower dosages around in europe. but i have noticed a good number of 100mg+ pills in the test results lately, so it's not unlikely you got one of those. but usually we have ones with 60-80mg mdma inside. so 1.5 of those will get you the same results as one of those 100mg+ ones.
i think most of continental europe gets the same pills as the netherlands/belgium. we sure do, but it double or triple the price.

I don't think it has anything to do with quality, it's probably all related to dose. With these Euro pills you can drop a FULL dose with one pill. With typical American pills it can take 2-3 pills to get up to the 150mg mark and since it's a VERY unwise idea to drop 3 pills at once, you end up spreading out the dose over the night which will make it much less effective.

Euro pills can be up to quadruple the price (and potency..), though. So you'll still likely end up paying the same amount for a night out, but instead of breaking of 1/4 off a pill to try and redose you can just take another full one.

That's correct, except if you travel to the Netherlands or neighboring countries like he did. The prices for pills are actually very very cheap here for very very high potency pills. I'm not going to throw around prices but a full night on Dutch MDMA is actually very cheap if you know the right people, just a bit more expensive than a beer or two would be. Could be that they profit from you being a foreigner though so it could be more expensive indeed. So yeah you've been lucky to be able to taste the Dutch pills, they are awesome, if you have the right ones (you aren't going to find anything stronger there than those yellow bullets, they are the successor to the androids, partyflocks and mortal kombats and will soon be followed by the yellow bitcoins)

Last edited:
Yeah the man that i bought in Straf Werk said that so (he said 220mg per pill but in pill reports its abs 180-200) :D
I just looked for pillreports and got the best mdma/pill names so I guess i'm lucky.
Anyway yeah, It was a bit of intense experience, and I'm just jealous of ppl who are living there.
Btw, I thank to my god for my health, If i was living in Amsterdam, I'd abused it a lot.

I think that the price is almost 3-4 beers, although i was tourist :)
The best experience in my life damn, NL rocks <3

3-4 beers is a bit more expensive than locals will pay, but you have not been completely ripped off. You paid the price that they will ask foreigners, so yeah you are lucky :-D when you're into MDMA it's a bliss living here. Good pills, an open attitude towards them (harm reduction is on a much higher level here than it is in for instance the USA) and pressers which are aiming to provide the cleanest, strongest pills they can manage. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, indeed NL rocks!

Last edited:
Damn that cheap? Wow, you're lucky man!
I won't miss any Straf Werk events for sure :p

By the way, that "not remembering the sentence i start" is that a dosage thing?

Yeah indeed that is certainly dose related and what greatly amplifies this effect is when you drink alcohol (not a few beers) with MDMA. It's a bit like being lost in your own head I guess. But straight MDMA without alcohol can cause that too, though in my case it's only when I do big doses. Bigger than you did (3/4 yellow bullet is about 150mg which is not a huge dose) but it could be you have low tolerance. So if you didn't drink it's the MDMA that's causing it, which is normal. If you did drink it's the alcohol combined with MDMA that caused it, which is certainly normal, you can get quite messy from this combination...

Yeah you've paid more than we Dutch would've but still nothing too bad. HR used to be better than it is today though, you would regularly find spots to test pills at parties but those days are gone. When there's dodgy pills going round you will still find warnings including photos of said pills and their suspected content which, given the widespread use of the drug here, is a godsend.

Yeah you've paid more than we Dutch would've but still nothing too bad. HR used to be better than it is today though, you would regularly find spots to test pills at parties but those days are gone. When there's dodgy pills going round you will still find warnings including photos of said pills and their suspected content which, given the widespread use of the drug here, is a godsend.

Yeah I know, sucks that they stopped doing that. But at least they still have the test-centers. I come from the country just south of you and we don't have anything like that, not even the warning pictures. That's why I love going out in the Netherlands, they are a lot more open minded and open in general =D

Yeah indeed that is certainly dose related and what greatly amplifies this effect is when you drink alcohol (not a few beers) with MDMA. It's a bit like being lost in your own head I guess. But straight MDMA without alcohol can cause that too, though in my case it's only when I do big doses. Bigger than you did (3/4 yellow bullet is about 150mg which is not a huge dose) but it could be you have low tolerance. So if you didn't drink it's the MDMA that's causing it, which is normal. If you did drink it's the alcohol combined with MDMA that caused it, which is certainly normal, you can get quite messy from this combination...

i never combine alcohol and mdma and get this forgetfulness every time. it's simply part of the experience (and often a lot of fun :) ). i haven't yet rolled with anyone who doesn't do the same even at single 100mg doses.

Thanks for your comments, i think it's the dosage thing that got me there.
Also I remember everyone was eating ice cream (frozen ones), lollipop and inflating balloons?
Strange rolling tactics :D

Inflating balloons? That's to inhale nitrous oxide, another drug =D lollipops are against gurning and ice cream is just very nice to eat while rolling. Anyways about the forgetfulness, I do not know anyone that gets this at 100mg like Black says, at 150mg a few but not all. But I suspect that's because we almost always get pills around 200mg and so are used to higher doses, so lower doses do not affect us that much? Which is ofcourse not a good thing...

Last edited:
MDMA+Nitrous= one of the most blissful combos ever imo. Too bad you missed out. Just out of interest, where are you from Deso?

@bluebull;
Wow really Nitrous? How do you obtain that :D
Also maybe i get 1 pill full cuz my gf did the breakings and shes not that good in breaking pills =_='
But it's totally more than 150mg for sure. Cuz if I roll too much with the pills from my country (80mgx3pills) around I get a few of this "forgetting" feeling.

@Septonn
I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. I come to Amsterdam 3-4 times a year for fun, work etc.

I don't do nitrous but I believe you can purchase these little gas containers from the supermarket. They are used for whipped cream pistols (don't know the real name, my main language is not English =D the thing used to spray fresh whipped cream on stuff, the non-disposable type) and they just open them up and let the gas into a balloon. After this they keep inhaling and exhaling with the balloon to their mouths and that gets them high. Could be wrong, someone will correct me if I am.
Could be that you're susceptible to the forgetfulness or something. Like Black said it's not a big deal and can be fun, it's normal with MDMA anyways. It's when you start to forget where you are and who you are that you know you've taken too much, trust me I know 8( =D

Last edited:
[...] just open them up and let the gas into a balloon. After this they keep inhaling and exhaling with the balloon to their mouths and that gets them high. Could be wrong, someone will correct me if I am.

that's one way to do it and people people take nitrous like this, but when you're only breathing into the N2O ballon you won't notice it so easily when you get low on oxygen, so - since we're on a harm reduction website - the safer way to do it is to inhale from the ballon, exhale back into the ballon, take a breath of air and repeat. you won't get quite as high, but high enough for most purposes.

Yeah, I dont think they contain N20 they just inhale & exhale from the balloon, and ppl just loses theirselves while doing it damn!
It's kinda remind you're using drugs.

@Desohigh
Septonn is right, if you see people repeatedly inhaling and exhaling from a balloon it's always to get high on nitrous oxide (or maybe some other gas that has some effect on people) =D The use of N2O is widespread in the Netherlands (and most European countries I think)
And what Black says is probably important too indeed as it is much safer from a HR perspective
that's one way to do it and people people take nitrous like this, but when you're only breathing into the N2O ballon you won't notice it so easily when you get low on oxygen, so - since we're on a harm reduction website - the safer way to do it is to inhale from the ballon, exhale back into the ballon, take a breath of air and repeat. you won't get quite as high, but high enough for most purposes.