(answered) RE: HELP!! My methadone clinic is trying to kill me!

P.S, slackboxed hasn't logged onto Bluelight in 5 months so I wouldn't count on him replying to you right away, although he may get an email notification about your PM if he has chosen that notification setting so that may make him reply sooner, but who knows. That's yet another reason to just start your own thread.
Try to understand after 35 years of being called a liar and a druggie, Im not so sure it will be any different here. Im afraid to go it alone. I really could use his support to back up my story.

Hey bloodshed thanks for believing me.

No.

Seriously you are asking for this thread to be closed.

Just open a new thread like i said.. Start with either your story AND a question, like - Has anyone else experienced this? Or asking for advice.. Anything to stop it becoming a "This is more suitable for your blog" closure.. and include a quote from the old thread you're talking about..

Stick it in homeless if you don't know where it should go. (I'd think it would fit better in Sober Living)
He says we cant talk about methadone so why leave it open? Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.

^ Well go to the thread Tommy Boy just made for you and copy and paste a quote from the old thread into that one..

Nobody here thinks you are lying, btw.

Sufferedalone, please let me know what happened with your search to attain information about your issue with rapid methadone metabolization, as I am suffering from the same problem. You are the first person I've come across who deals with the same issue and I'm beginning to lose my patience with everyone around me acting as if I'm just insane or looking to get high. All I want to do is get over my addiction and at this point I feel beyond hopeless because, with the exception of a few hours per day, I have absolutely no quality of life :(