• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Raver dies after taking ecstasy

Diacetylus said:
Speak to someone that has been doing Ecstasy every weekend for a few years and I'm sure they'd tell you they have a whole myriad of physiological problems. You can't even hold a conversation with most people I know that have been using e every weekend, they have the memory of a fish.

The thing is... a lot of pills are cut with amphetamine, which (as I understand it) is a lot more harmful to memory than MDMA. You also have to think if these people have been doing any other drugs in that time that may contribute to their "myriad of physiological problems". Plus, you can minimise the negative effects of MDMA by pre- and post-loading with things like Vitamin C and 5-htp. :)

fengtau said:
Do you think this guy would still be alive if they legalise E?

Probably, my guess is that there was something else other than MDMA in the pill that killed him, and if E was legal, that wouldn't be the case as they would be much easier/safer to make.

chugs said:
Yes I know it’s a ubiquitous comment, which is always made in these threads, and yes it shouldn't detract from the seriousness of this person losing their life but: I wonder how many humans died from alcohol in the Brixton on that same night?

Did the cops raid the pubs and clubs that served the alcohol?

Also, I wonder how many people drunk themselves stupid and caused fights that same night. Probably quite a few.

SmC said:
Well depends how many pills you do a weekend i guess.
GUESS!!!!that my friend is what most pill poppers do every time a little fella drops in .Thank fuck the usual result is=D