• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Rave music is scary

LSD and Richard D James (and other very intelligent electronic artists) is quite sublime, in fact its fucking BEAUTIFUL

dude i know i was tripping hard and trying to listen to my trance music but i had to turn it of cause it was just too intence i was like "its too bussie , god cant even think" but sometimes that was the answere to everything i would do wile tripping like going for a walk would seem like a relly great idea untill i actully did it lol

best time i had was cypress hill and the doors , only reason i remember is i took a video on my phone right before it relly hit me

LSD and Richard D James (and other very intelligent electronic artists) is quite sublime, in fact its fucking BEAUTIFUL

Yeah, I thought I had gotten tired of "Richard D. James Album" until I laid down in my hammock and listened to it on good headphones & some acid <3 :) Fell in love all over again, haha. I think the trick is to just find a place, mentally or otherwise, where you're most comfortable and can open up within yourself to the outside world... Than it's just the simple matter of extending that sphere to the rest of the world... Right? So easy huh? No, not really... But if that gets the ball rolling in your head for a nice start, than go for it.

What exactly do you define as "Rave Music," there's just too many genres that sound good on MDMA and the like.

Originally, Happy Hardcore was considered Rave Music.

Then some consider Hardstyle true Rave Music, while others say Commercial Trance and Hands Up.

There's even plently of people who consider D&B Rave Music, meanwhile many others say Psytrance is Rave Music.

At the end of the day, it's all depends on the scene you're involved in. My vote goes to Commercial Trance and Hands Up because it's the middle ground, or the "in between" of Hardstyle and Happy Hardcore.

Again this is just my preference when rolling anyway.

dude i know i was tripping hard and trying to listen to my trance music but i had to turn it of cause it was just too intence i was like "its too bussie , god cant even think" but sometimes that was the answere to everything i would do wile tripping like going for a walk would seem like a relly great idea untill i actully did it lol

Someone made a good point to me...

"the only thing about psytrance is that it makes me thing of SPEEEED!"

yea, there are much slower types of EDM, try dubstep.... it can be trippy if its done well but its really very low BPM.... I sleep to it a lot of the time...

"rave" music takes into account a large variety of electronic music.. DnB, Jungle, Tribe, Acid tek, Hardcore, Hardtek, techno, trance , psytrance, electro, electronica... and i'm sure many more... maybe the rave you went to wasn't adapted to the style of music you like...

yea, there are much slower types of EDM, try dubstep.... it can be trippy if its done well but its really very low BPM.... I sleep to it a lot of the time...

Dubstep is blatant ketamine music .. héhéh;)

:D
Rave is high energy music (pretty much the definition), if you are a particularly sensitive person who is not used to phasing that intensity out or integrating it / just let go of control... well then it might suck balls.
The most common type of rave is called psy-trance here and most often I don't really appreciate it. I love IDM <3

:D
Rave is high energy music (pretty much the definition), if you are a particularly sensitive person who is not used to phasing that intensity out or integrating it / just let go of control... well then it might suck balls.
The most common type of rave is called psy-trance here and most often I don't really appreciate it. I love IDM <3

i wouldn't call a psytrance party a rave....

i don't even know if i would consider it to be rave music, it is EDM by definition, but its usually not what i would call a rave.... Psytrance seems to be more hippie with ravers thrown into the mix....

in my experience with psytrance parties there is less focus on lighting and all of that.... Its a lot of trippy UV reactive art instead of strobe lights....

I do love psytrance parties though ever since i spent 3 days out in the woods at a psytrance festival.....

The point of this thread is not the type or label of the music, it's the breaking of the association itself.

L <3 rave music they are my favorate music out there.

I especially love happy hardcore that shit makes you so happy, and if your on psychedlic it maginfies the magical tons of the music.

-PLUE

I especially love happy hardcore that shit makes you so happy, and if your on psychedlic it maginfies the magical tons of the music.

-PLUE

New study shows heavy MDMA use leads to deterioration of the ability to structure sentences.

<3 J/K I really don't care.

-PLUE

PLUE INDEED <3<3

I must say, besides about 4 Happy Hardcore songs, most of it makes me want immediate death. But, thats just me....

I think I know what happy hardcore is...
Last time I dropped molly, I was at a dance party with good EDM, and I came up just as there was this RIDICULOUSLY happy song playing. Just pure celebration; The center of it was a bunch of brass instruments playing... That stuff doesn't bother me, obviously.

EDIT: Just listened to some 'happy hardcore' on youtube. What I heard at the party was not happy hardcore, it was much more sophisticated. I'd have to agree with swilow on this one; makes me want immediate death as well, haha.

The stuff that bothered me when I was on acid was glitch tech and this stuff made from purely bodily sounds. The coughing was getting to me. It made me think about the human body in a repulsive light.

There's also this one sound that gets to me most of all, it's this abrasive bass-synth sound that starts in a medium pitch range and just drops way down like wwwwwwwwwwWWAAA. Makes me think darkly...

Last edited:
4E0cryQosWCE.png

lolz