• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rave Annoyances

I have quite a few of these xD

First and foremost, people without common courtesy. Seriously, a lot of times the areas are packed with people and shoving people out of your way to get to where you want to go is lame. At my last rave I almost fell onto some people who were sitting on the edge because some asshole was pushing his way through the mob that was the smoking section.

Second, college frat douchebags (not that I have anything against guys in frats or anything, but you know the type of person I'm talking about). They aren't at most raves, but for the larger events they usually show up. A few weeks back I was having a blast dancing and this mob of like 5 guys that were obviously not ravers just start pushing their way up through the crowd completely disregarding peoples' space and then once they got up near the front they started pushing each other around like they were in a mosh pit and they were just completely ruining the vibe.

And of course (can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet): Prostitots. Don't really have to expand on that one.

And many, many more small ones that I will leave unlisted.

mdma is a love drug, yet certain people still have to act a certain way to portray a certain image that they seem to think is necessary even though there DoC is the complete opposite of what they force themselves to be, "tough"

i think that's what is trying to be said?

police are annoying.

mdma is a love drug, yet certain people still have to act a certain way to portray a certain image that they seem to think is necessary even though there DoC is the complete opposite of what they force themselves to be, "tough"

i think that's what is trying to be said?

police are annoying.

exactly. theres nothing tough about mdma. there people struggling to retain who they think they should appear as. while rolling face. i think it just looks stupid. and they ruin raves in general throwing out all these fake vibes and such.

AND police is a given i assume. haha

And also the same type of people who laugh at and embarrass someone who is just dancing how they want to dance.

Jerks who are rude to women who just come up to them and say something like "hay baby you want to suck my dick" not knowing they have no chance acting like pigs yo.

You're right on. Only thing that annoys me about raves are people that act elitist and don't realise that it's supposed to be about the music and freedom of expression. If you want to roll face in a cuddle puddle chewing up a binkie, that's your deal. If you want to dance, dance however you want. There's a severe lack of respect (at least in the scene around here) and it's sad to watch for me. I haven't been to a rave in 7 months (last one i went to was a psy party which was far more traditional than any actual rave I've been to in years) for this exact reason.

It's a rave party.

People are going to do what they're going to do. Show a little respect and realise that everyone's just there to have fun doing whatever it is they like to do =) Don't ruin it for others.

People who look like they are not having a good time, the person standing there and as soon as I turn around It puts me on a downer and i feel i should stop having such a good time haha like they are watching me bust my moves who knows what goes on in the ecstacy brain in that state haha

Retards who scream nonstop. It is fine at certain moments, but I dont need you to scream in my ear for 4 hours. Whistles are just as terrible.

PS. This tittle should be changed to club annoyances.

You're right on. Only thing that annoys me about raves are people that act elitist and don't realise that it's supposed to be about the music and freedom of expression. If you want to roll face in a cuddle puddle chewing up a binkie, that's your deal. If you want to dance, dance however you want. There's a severe lack of respect (at least in the scene around here) and it's sad to watch for me. I haven't been to a rave in 7 months (last one i went to was a psy party which was far more traditional than any actual rave I've been to in years) for this exact reason.

It's a rave party.

People are going to do what they're going to do. Show a little respect and realise that everyone's just there to have fun doing whatever it is they like to do =) Don't ruin it for others.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I am sure it is happening less and less these days but...when you are walking from one stage to the next and some douche isnt watching what they are doinig and stab you in the arm with a lit ciggarette.

the only thing that seemed to annoy me at the last rave was while we were dancing in the crowd some girl tapped me on the shoulder and said to please stop stepping on her. that part was fine, it was my mistake, but then i noticed she had on sandals. who the fuck goes to a rave with sandals on?!

Random people asking me for pills.. First off mine are for personal use, and second who the fuck are you?? And why would you just randomly ask me for pills??

Random people asking me for pills.. First off mine are for personal use, and second who the fuck are you?? And why would you just randomly ask me for pills??

It's soooo easy to tell when I'm rolling (drenched in sweat, carrying multiple water bottles, HUGE ass grin... lol you know the drill), so I get this ALL the time. I just say "Sorry I don't know anything about that!" and scamper away. haha

Oh, another thing I'm not fond of- ridiculously drunk people getting all belligerent on the rollers. It's fine if drinking is your thing, perfect if the rave has a 21+ bar... but no matter where you are, if you're not a good drunk, don't drink in public. It's one thing to be getting lovey dovey with some rolling kids, it's another to walk into the girl's bathroom and call everyone in there a cunt because you need to puke RIGHT NOW and, oh god, someone get off the fucking toilet cause here it comes.

Oh, another thing I'm not fond of- ridiculously drunk people getting all belligerent on the rollers. It's fine if drinking is your thing, perfect if the rave has a 21+ bar... but no matter where you are, if you're not a good drunk, don't drink in public. It's one thing to be getting lovey dovey with some rolling kids, it's another to walk into the girl's bathroom and call everyone in there a cunt because you need to puke RIGHT NOW and, oh god, someone get off the fucking toilet cause here it comes.

Qft

99% of all drunkies i've been around while rolling have sucked ASS.
however, at a rave I went to last month, I was in line to get drinks for my friends and the guy in front of me started chatting with me and was like "hey, here's some beer money =) =)"

that was a great night. haha

99% of all drunkies i've been around while rolling have sucked ASS.
however, at a rave I went to last month, I was in line to get drinks for my friends and the guy in front of me started chatting with me and was like "hey, here's some beer money =) =)"

that was a great night. haha

Quoted for shear awesomeness :)

^^^honestly, i tend to just have the best luck when I'm rolling when it comes to meeting people.
i think its because I'm always at events that are way out of state, and everybody is always like "holy shit, you came THAT far?! AWESOME" and... i'm 5'2" and everybody wants to be friends with the approachable looking tiny guy!

That's pretty normal lol. Most ravers around here buy their ecstasy at the rave so it's no big deal to get asked a couple of times in the night about pills. I'm always happy to point people in the right direction ;D