• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rate your dealer...

Now I got a new dealer - - so far the stuff has been great - - it's a woman and I love how she calls me sweetie and honey. The last few have been sketchy guys who sometimes have good stuff and sometimes poor stuff

You didn't know it was going to snow today? Why didn't you cop last night in preparation?

preparation? U know in all of my years of shooting smack..I can maybe count 3 or 5 times that i have been able to save sum shit for the morning...evrytime I know I will be sick and everytime I'm always a pig with it and do it all...even the wash....it seems like I always beleive I will score....come rain or shine!

Whoa. What a complete douche!

"Lets his customers be sick for days and brags about it"...that is soooo fucked up! I bet you hate dealing with this assfuck, but I know what it's like when options are limited. My "friend" dealers, as shady as they were, at least had a smidgen of compassion for the dopesick, and several times, the female of the duo even went so far as to make calls for me to try and round me up something, even though I know she was mostly motivated by the cash she could make from doing so.

Right^, I always secretly suspected he'd do that me when he just wouldn't answer my calls for three days straight and I knew he was holding....Even had to send a mutual friend a couple times when he wasn't answering.

Than one day he was bringin me some dones, his phone goes off, he looks down at the number and says "Fuckin fiend called me three times today, im not callin him back till at least monday" it was like saturday or something.

I was like damn thats cold and I know you do that shit to me too. When your in a small town with limited resources, you keep your mouth shut and say, "hey well thanks for answering my call today man" and go about your day.

My weed delivery service is always prompt, professional and friendly. Not to mention that there weed is top notch, and they offer a huge selection of strains. And they always are able to find a parking space (even in midtown Manhattan in the afternoon!). Overall, I'd give them a 8 or 9 out of 10.

Ide rate mine at 10 because oncehe gave me the best deal ever, price discussions aren't allowed but I will say I got 25 roxicodone 30's generic for about as much as a tank of gas.

The guy I get my OC's through gets a 10/10. I know the guy he gets them from, but I don't bother cutting my dealer out because he is genuinely the nicest guy I have ever met. He always fronts me whatever I need if I am in a pinch and short on cash, he always delivers if I don't wanna drive, and he is a cool guy to chill with.

The other people I get painkillers from probably get like a 4 or 5, since they aren't reliable and one of them will ignore ya for a day or so and then call you back when they know you really need it and try to charge out the ass. She also supplies several people who have legitimate pain and charges them extra when she knows they are hurting really bad.

I dont fuck wit noone unless they a 9/10 or better; cuz thats the type of level im on wit my grustle. lol.

rating for green

1/10, he won't answser the phone anymore. The 1 is because it was good.

My internet dealer 10/10
My friend dealer 9/10
My connect for various drugs 7/10

Mine is expensive and getting unreliable.
All i want is freaken E and she charges me 20 to 25 a pill(no pill choice) and takes forever to get it to me. Been over a week already since I put in my "order"!!!!!!!!
Wanted to roll last weekend, now I hope she comes through for this weekend. :(

Your from the bay, you should be gettin some prime shit walkin outside your door :\

my weed dealers - 10
my opiate dealers - 8
my acid connects - 8

i have pretty cool dealers

^^ thats always good. i got no patience for a runaround and luckily havent had to deal with one since before high school even.

One of 'em is out of town now... failed to tell me... Damn it, I need my kitty food!

I only keep dealers for a few weeks since I'm in the RX game and I'm in a relatively small town. So when people have it, they only have it for a bit and it goes quick. I try to buy large quantities and either distribute/use just so I don't have to call around for it.

My old OC dealer gets a 7/10. He always had it, same prices, met me wherever, but fuck he would always jerk me around and make me wait. I'd be outside the spot for like 15 minutes waiting for him to come out when he said "yeah I'll be out in a sec"

Wtf is it with drug dealers and lagging, is it a power trip or just laziness? Do they not understand that this is a job? RAWR.

When I used to sling I was there for everyone within five minutes, I delivered, and kicked down drugs for free (Hydro) just if they would sit with me and listen to me talk. Needless to say I didn't make any money doing this, and am the worst drug dealer in the world.

You're bitchin about having to wait 15 min at a spot for your dealer? 15 min isn't that bad considering... cut him some slack. I've had so many shitty dealers that have consistently made me wait so much longer. If it wasn't for heroin or something that I needed I would never put up with hour, hour and a half waits.

My current dealer is cool as shit. He will deliver to me if I can't borrow the car, and if I can get a ride somewhere close to him he will always come meet me there. When I'm out of money, he will front me cause he knows I work and get a steady paycheck but sometimes I don't make it to next pay day. He is also straight with me on quality - he will tell me if it isnt so great, and advise I get more or cut me abreak on the price if he can (sometimes he has to pay the same price for worse quality too).

He will also trade me - weed for dope, etc. or let me buy him shit on my credit card lol instead of giving cash. Like one time I bought him some new shoes heh. The other time though it was groceries for his fam and filling up his gas tank.

I give my dealer a perfect ten, he is absolutely awesome. Actually, what's even better is that I am sort of engaged to him. Free drugs, and breakfast?

My cocaine dealer is 9/10.
He has average, to above average quality product. He always has it on him, any time of the day and every day of the week. Always lets me come to his house, so no waiting in parkings lots or along the side of the street. He will let me see what I am getting on the scale before I get it, sometimes even lets me hit a rail or two, to see what it is like. He has the best prices in town, at least better than any price anyone else has thrown at me. Even if I buy a smaller unit, he gives me the same deal I would have recieved if I had bought in bulk. He will never cut his product. On top of it all, he will front me many hundreds of dollars worth at a time, for an extended time (2-4 days), before I have to bring him his money. Even sometimes when I show up short, he will continue to front me, just under directions I bring back the money owed to him previously too. Its amazing! <3

My weed dealer is 5/10.
I do not smoke weed very regularly. However, almost everyone I know does, and a lot sell. The product is mostly good quality, and they are able to deliver it to me; however, the prices are a little steep for my own liking, and the availability is kind of hit and miss with most of them.

My ecstacy dealer is 0/10, but used to be 7/10.
I only say 0/10 now, is because he got arrested for selling to government informants on four different occassions, for a total of 200 - 300 pills. Otherwise, whenever I called he was always ready to meet me. I had to meet in parkings lots or on random streets, but he was always cool. Never shorted me pills, never jacked my money. Always gave me really good deals on the pills too, sometimes thru me an extra one or two to try out. Bad part is majority of them were piperazines, BZPP, and other 'fake' designer shit, very small percent of them were legit MDMA pills.

9/10
always gets up early when i call, will meet me, fat bags, AND he gave me a couple free bags for x-mas one year, lol