• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rate your dealer...

CTdopeLove

Bluelighter
I'm a dope addict, so I need to cop bags of H every day, and I always go through the same person (or group of people, it's 3 people who all work off the same cell phone, but most often it's the same 1 of them everyday that I see). They aren't street dealers, I have their 2 cell numbers and they tell me where to meet them.

Now when I woke up this morning, there was about 8 inches of snow on the ground, and the roads hadn't even been plowed yet. I hadn't done any dope since noon yesterday so I woke up sick as fuck today, and seeing that snow destroyed my hopes of copping anytime soon.

So I called my boy up (hoping that his cell would even be on) to see what time they were gonna start working, and low and behold, as soon as he answered the phone he said "meet me at XXX street". I was amazed that he was already working, since the streets were so shitty, and was thinking about what a great dealer he really is.

These guys always have product, and the bags are consistently good quality and size. I wake up at about 9am every day, and any time I call even this early in the morning they are good to go and just tell me where to meet them. When I go to meet them, I rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes for them to get there, and they never have me meet them anywhere really sketchy.

So on a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being the highest, I'd have to rate my dealer between an 8 and 9, for the above reasons.

How would you rate your dealer, and why? I've had dealers in the past that would be lucky to break a 5 on this scale, so I really appreciate the ones I have now, and I've told them so.

~CTdopeLove

You didn't know it was going to snow today? Why didn't you cop last night in preparation?

I knew it was going to snow, but I was broke last night, so copping in preparation for the snow wasn't an option unfortunately. Luckily I got some cash this morning, and my dealer was working despite the shitty weather.

~CTdopeLove

Why would you even post this shit online....aint like its gonna help anyone else its jsut airing shit in public that aint no one elses bizness...$.02

^ do the majority of the threads in drug culture really help anyone?

^some do...but at least the majority of them have a purpose....what is this the dealer gossip thread?

Ugh, Jerome was SOOOO slow to get to the corner of 3rd and Southeast today....And when he got there, the bags were HALF as thick as usual

Uh, For REAL girlfriend! I swear the other day i saw my Jerry at QuickChek, 5 minutes after i hadJUST called him and his phone was off! His service these days is just SO sketchy! Im seriously considering taking my business to Darren, i hear he's really coming up lately.

Uhhhh-huh girl preach on, i hear you. Im tellin Jerome that if he dont start showing up when he says hes gonna, im gonna call up my babydaddy and have him let him know what tiiiime it is, uhhh-huh!

I have like a dozen different dealers. I used to have one guy that would get anything but he stopped. One kid shorted me for .6 grams of coke. Another had shitty coke that took .5 to get geeked. The new guy is pretty good, he always has vicodin, and hands the product over before I give him any money.

my dealer sux, all the pills i been getting are methbombs, i wish i can cop some oversea shit

CTdopeLove said:
I'm a dope addict, so I need to cop bags of H every day, and I always go through the same person (or group of people, it's 3 people who all work off the same cell phone, but most often it's the same 1 of them everyday that I see). They aren't street dealers, I have their 2 cell numbers and they tell me where to meet them.

Now when I woke up this morning, there was about 8 inches of snow on the ground, and the roads hadn't even been plowed yet. I hadn't done any dope since noon yesterday so I woke up sick as fuck today, and seeing that snow destroyed my hopes of copping anytime soon.

So I called my boy up (hoping that his cell would even be on) to see what time they were gonna start working, and low and behold, as soon as he answered the phone he said "meet me at XXX street". I was amazed that he was already working, since the streets were so shitty, and was thinking about what a great dealer he really is.

These guys always have product, and the bags are consistently good quality and size. I wake up at about 9am every day, and any time I call even this early in the morning they are good to go and just tell me where to meet them. When I go to meet them, I rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes for them to get there, and they never have me meet them anywhere really sketchy.

So on a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being the highest, I'd have to rate my dealer between an 8 and 9, for the above reasons.

How would you rate your dealer, and why? I've had dealers in the past that would be lucky to break a 5 on this scale, so I really appreciate the ones I have now, and I've told them so.

~CTdopeLove

seems like a Carlsberg dealer alrite.

apart from my dealer always being late I cant complain, always good quality stuff and gives it to me on tick quite a lot as well.

I have to rate my dealer highly. We have a good deal. I get $5 off everything for doing his homework for him...He's occasionally late though, I'll give him cash and it takes him a week to get stuff, but other than that, it's a good deal. 8/10

LMAO.....

I wish it was that easy for me, shit.

But i dont know a single person in school. LOL. well maybe homie's sisters or brothers or cousins or some shit but sure as hell none of my friends.

roll up on the block...YO B!!! Whats good man! i got that geometry shit right here for ya son! Lemme get dat bag !

My dealer's a fucking champ!

Lives close, is ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS reliable, no hassles, whenever we want stuff its always chilled with him... and he has awesome prices, and wikkid goods! =D

lacey k said:
LMAO.....

I wish it was that easy for me, shit.

But i dont know a single person in school. LOL. well maybe homie's sisters or brothers or cousins or some shit but sure as hell none of my friends.

roll up on the block...YO B!!! Whats good man! i got that geometry shit right here for ya son! Lemme get dat bag !

Yeah, he turned to me last year in English class and goes "do you smoke?"

"not cigs."

"Weed?"

"Depends."

"I can get you a gram for 10$ (they usually go for 15) if you do my homework for me."

Needless to say, I've been buying from him since. Only screwed me over once and this cause his source dropped out. Made up for it though.

I vrate him 7. He is late ONCE and a while. Its always weighed in front of me but too often ists just good beasters. Ive only lived here for 5 months (and I was gone for 2 months in Wisconsin). I can get K-pins for 2-4 bucks depending on mg. Shrooms and occaisonally rolls..... and dope but its sooo expensive.

Looking for more dealers.... it sucks waiting

My ecstasy dealer gets a 10 out 10. Quality. Fast Sevice. Profesional. Courteous. Fuckin unbelievably chill.

My Rx dealer gets a 10 out of 10. Quality. Convienence. Cool kid. Can usually get what Im looking for and somtimes has exotic stuff to offer.

My coke dealer will get a 10 out of 10 and become my H dealer if the fuck can hook me up with quality scag.

Still need Rx pills and scag ON DEMAND. Ecstasy comedowns need that shit....

Rx dealer - 10 doctor
Coke - [3-4 dealers] 10, 9, 8, 7 I base that on the time when I want it to the time its in my hand, quality is always good-great.
Base - 8-10
Heroin - 10
Opiates Rx - 7
x, lsd, and psychedelics - 8 Depends if I want to deal with the people, which I usually dont of late.
Pot - 10
Speed/meth - 0 :(

Fortunetly I just rely on my doctors to get what I need. I am happy with them.

my dealer was ALWAYS around...i remember calling him on christmas eve around 6 oclock and was ready to meet, and the next morning(x mas day) i called him at 7:30 in the morning and he was ready to meet....he fronted me grams when i needed it as well...cool dude, in state pen now...for about 6 years.....

ofall drugs, i cant imagie dealing heroin or meth...it is a 24-7 job, and the hassle in dealing with junkies would test my nerves a little..lol...the money would be awesome, but life expectancy isnt too great...

I am pretty fucking creative when it comes to sourcing, the only drug I ever buy off the street, is weed, and my dealer gets about 12 out of 10=D

Known her since I was a kid, best mates, she started selling weed, knowing I, amongst other people would buy a shitload, ALWAYS top quality, always delivery door to door, its more of a yeah, Il take a half O, or a quarter, or whatever I'm buying, and we will chill out, listen to music, and smoke a few, while getting baked.

When I have been ill, or those odd times when one actually NEEDS a toke, even been given a few grams of hash for free, and she regularly comes round, with her own supply, we share more or less, its hte best way to be.

I actually only buy weed from her, unless its one of those occasions when I need weed, and need it yesterday, so to speak, or if I am out and get a real cheap offer of good weed, I will take it up, or if someone has an interesting homegrown strain etc.

Heh, one dealer I met a single time, and only that time, on the back of a bus, guy was toking up, mashed, and asked me for a couple of cigs, to build up with, I am always one to help a fellow stoner in need, I know what its like, so gave him 2-3, and he got out and gave me a bar of hash, not top quality stuff, but not by any means soapbar, and pretty potent, about the size of my middle finger=D

Boy was I pleased about that :)