• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rate your dealer...

DoctorShop said:
Doesn't anyone else have to deal with shit like this?
Before I found my current dude my old OC dealer was like this. The guy would just not let me leave. It would be a minimum of 15-20 minutes conversation. This wouldn't be such a big deal if he was a yay, x, weed or anything else dealer. But I'm a junkie dammit he deals opiates. Doesn't he understand his customers want to get their shit and go use? Not only that but the guy's always 20 minutes late. I would have given him a 6/10. Lower, but for the longest time he was always holding.

Been a long time since this thread surfaced, my old dude is no longer dealing cause he is just PUSSY. PUSSY.

I got a new girl and her boyfriend that work alright as a team. I don't think they really deal a whole lot but they hook it up for me from their connects for a finders fee and don't cut it. Good blow, herb, and x and all I gotta do is let her know a few days before the weekend rolls around. I'm more then happy to pay a little on top for that, just wish she would deliver.

I'll give her a 7/10, she would score higher is she always had the shit and delivered, but as it stands that still ain't too bad.

I need a local guy that sells cocaine AND heroin or rx opiates + benzos. That combo in one dealer is so clutch.

all you who complained about your dealer not 'delivering' are just whiny bitches (or have no car, like I give a fuck)

I hook up everything, all the time in every different way, and my phone conversation consists of me saying "where do you want me to meet you?"
For fucks sake, I'M the one who wants the drugs, why don't I get off my ass and get them?

Lazy fucks...

johanneschimpo said:
all you who complained about your dealer not 'delivering' are just whiny bitches (or have no car, like I give a fuck)

I hook up everything, all the time in every different way, and my phone conversation consists of me saying "where do you want me to meet you?"
For fucks sake, I'M the one who wants the drugs, why don't I get off my ass and get them?

Lazy fucks...

Fucking finally, I agree with you too the fullest, My friends bitch about our guy delivering /being late, but they could have gone 5 FUCKING minutes. To pick it up.. no respect.

*Chinese Charlie- Exspensive weed. Mid to High quality at crazy yuppie pices. Cheap MDMA. Potent pills at 1/4 to 1/2 local street pirce. Somewhat rip-off cocaine. Moderately priced but not pure at all and I really only value clean cocaine anymore. Rarely has shrooms of low quality which I never buy cuz they look like shit. His apartment is gnarly as the maximum occupany had been exceded many times over and police cruise this area.

Korean KJ- Cheap ecstasy. High priced coke, but generally much better quality than Chinese Charlie. Equally cheap e pills of rivalling quality. Secured LSD twice for me and has had several differnt drugs many times: meth, prescripton opiates, benzos, shrooms, heroin, various RC's misappropiated as "MeZcalin PowderZ" or some shit. Amazingly his weed is always fucking dogshit or a rip, the guy actually trys to sell sorry, scraggly leaf matter...and his bud is typically overpriced or trashy as fuck. This guy lives in a nice location, it's a safe transaction.

*Mexican Mikey- very cheap dirt weed and occasionally VERY very good bud. Always fair prices. His house is a chill atmosphere.

*Whitegirl Whitney-Consistant quality weed at fair prices and rarely somethin else, typically shrooms. Bullshit public parking lot meet ups tho....

These are my current hook ups at the moment, all us druggies know a drug relationship could change in a second....

Last edited:
My guy has what I want, whenever I want it and prices that are spot on. Plus he is a non user so no bs:)

Malice said:
Korean KJ- Cheap ecstasy. High priced coke, but generally much better quality than Chinese Charlie. Equally cheap e pills of rivalling quality. Secured LSD twice for me and has had several differnt drugs many times: meth, prescripton opiates, benzos, shrooms, heroin, various RC's misappropiated as "MeZcalin PowderZ" or some shit. Amazingly his weed is always fucking dogshit or a rip, the guy actually trys to sell sorry, scraggly leaf matter...and his bud is typically overpriced or trashy as fuck. This guy lives in a nice location, it's a safe transaction.

Thats weird that he has quality hard drugs but shitty weed. Whatever, I notice cokeheads/ecstacy users don't seem to give a shit about the quality of anything other then the COKE/X.

These are my current hook ups at the moment, all us druggies know a drug relationship could change in a second....

Ain't that the truth. Some of these guys might appreciate you taking their names out of the post.

Blind Melon said:
I need a local guy that sells cocaine AND heroin or rx opiates + benzos. That combo in one dealer is so clutch.

don't really care about the cocaine...but yea...i wish i had one like that too

and to all those people complaining that their dealer shouldn't deliver...well...what the fuck is the dealer there for?...it's just good customer service...

you're the customer, you have money, he wants that money...he should cater to you....fucking basic business principles

a dealer should provide drugs + delivery...for 200% to 10000000000% profit margin that he gets he shouldn't complain about delivering

I used to have 3-4 unreliable dealers for weed. When I say unreliable, I don't mean quality or price so much, because the ones I was more familiar with gave me nuts prices, but they were hard to get ahold of.

Now I don't really have a dealer at all, I got some off one guy at work a few weeks ago, and another last week. He's a bit hit-or-miss, because most of the stuff he comes into he smokes himself, but he scams off other guys a lot and sell that shit. Trying real hard to convince him to make a trip to find me some acid, but he's nervous, as getting caught with enough of it around here counts as manslaughter. Plus he'd likely just eat the whole damn sheet on his way to me.

Any of you guys ever put up with dealers who don't have baggies? No matter what drug I'm buying I would think it's a MUST for the dealer to have bags. But I've had to deal with a coke dealer who would just fold his shit up in paper and a weed dealer who would just hand me nugs in the past. Absolutely ridiculous.

Blind Melon said:
Any of you guys ever put up with dealers who don't have baggies? No matter what drug I'm buying I would think it's a MUST for the dealer to have bags. But I've had to deal with a coke dealer who would just fold his shit up in paper and a weed dealer who would just hand me nugs in the past. Absolutely ridiculous.

Fuckin thank you!!! This always happens to me! Whenever I buy Xtc the dealer never has a baggie, i always have to scrounge around for a bag to put the pills in. It usually ends up being the wrapper from a pack of cigs, but since I dont smoke anymore I sometimes end up being fucked.

I used to have weed dealer that did this too. I give him the money and he fuckin stood there with some nugs in his hands with a dumb ass look on his face.......

Dude I used to buy from was awsome, 10/10 definately. He was the most honest businessman I've ever met. He'd go out of his way to help you out which is a rarity among dope dealers. He was protective over his customers too, couple times on my way to his place I got followed by some crackheads and he'd come running out with his brother and either scrare them away or beat them and tell them in a thick Columbian accent to leave his customers alone.
Also, despite his kindness, he wasn't the brightest dude and always gave you way more than you paid for. Even though it wasn't the best product in town, the quantity he gave you for what he charged certainly made up for it.
Unfortunatley he got busted transporting a hefty amount of dope across state lines and won't be around for a long long time.

Current connect: 3/10 at best.

pyrrhicvictory

As of right now, 9/10. Hes got selection, good guy, usually has three or four kinds of weed to buy, hes got pillls of X, shrooms , coke, and junk if i need it but dont,(right now anyways:\ )
The only problem is that he works till 6 every day cept weekends and now has a baby to take care of.
So that takes him to an 8. still good none the less.

psychetool said:
Ain't that the truth. Some of these guys might appreciate you taking their names out of the post.

Heh, Those are very fake names. Only the racial identity is remotely correct.

I agree that Korean KJ is a strange one. He does get good weed it's just too exspensive, but yeah about half the time he's peddlin shake or something else shitty. You're right he's much more concearned about the quality of harder drugs, but he does still smoke herb.

Last edited:
Mine is expensive and getting unreliable.
All i want is freaken E and she charges me 20 to 25 a pill(no pill choice) and takes forever to get it to me. Been over a week already since I put in my "order"!!!!!!!!
Wanted to roll last weekend, now I hope she comes through for this weekend. :(

instance said:
Mine is expensive and getting unreliable.
All i want is freaken E and she charges me 20 to 25 a pill(no pill choice) and takes forever to get it to me. Been over a week already since I put in my "order"!!!!!!!!
Wanted to roll last weekend, now I hope she comes through for this weekend. :(
That is unacceptable dude. Don't give that bitch any money unless she is giving you grade-A ecstasy.

all the speed and pill dealers I know now are fucken part timers, they're unreliable and over priced they talk the talk but they're still crawling around in nappies as far as the walk goes ;) the most reliable one is a chick I know, but she lives about an hours drive away and tries to hit on me every time I go round there...

nothing like the old days when I was hitting it every weekend. My dealers place was like a sizzlers restaurant, without the salad bar ;)

I've got a few different dealers:

J - Tests ALL his pills before he buys them, and if they don't come up as unadulterated MDxx he won't buy them. Good quality, always on time decent prices. He usually comes to me if I'm getting a few, he doesn't always give me baggies though which pisses me off, I don't like him as a person though. He's also always got acid, base meth and 2C-B. He doesn't take drugs when he's dealing too which is a plus. 8.5/10

G - I get all my prescription opiates off this guy, he gets em from the doctor. REALLY cheap prices, he lives with me so it can't get anymore convenient, he ticks me up, and he's always got a supply, plus he quite often gives me freebees. 10/10 - only thing he could improve on would be having a better range

E - The girl I buy my pills off now, she gets them off J, the dealer at the top on this post, and sells em to our friends. She does em at heaps cheap prices for me and is always reliable, ticks me up if I want, she's really fucken hot too. Oh yeah did I mention I'm fucking her too - how many of you can say your SO is your dealer :p

A - I buy stuff off this guy when I'm in a city not far from here that I visit quite regularly. This guy can get me ANYTHING, if it exists in Australia, he can get it. He's got good prices, he's often late though. He obviously doesn't tick me up as I live out of town thouh. 9/10

Last edited: