• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rate the substances you have used!

over the years, for me, most (but not all) substances I have used with any kind of frequency, started out as as an 8 or even 9 or 10 and then gradually decreased in how much I liked them, to the point of not even enjoying them much at all any more.

LSD:I've had a bad trip with LSD once, and that makes me a sad panda. But the good trips I've had were really great. 9/10
Cocaine: well, based on the high alone I'll give it like an 8, but because of the comedown it deserves less
MDMA: Good MDMA is one of the best highs i have ever had. 10/10
Heroin. It's heroin.....10/10
Weed: I used to love smoking weed, but now that i don't smoke much anymore it just makes me paranoid as hell. For all the good times I've had with it, it deserves and 8 at the least.
Oxycodone: Ahh, oxycodone. The first opiate I ever took was 15 mg of oxycodone. Man, i really love percocets 9/10
Hydrocodone: I like vicodins, but i would always get a tummy ache from the tylenol. 6/10
Xanax: I like xanax, it makes me really sociable and gives me a pretty nice buzz. I don't like how drowsy it gets me though. 7/10
Valium: I've only taken valium a couple of times and didn't like it much. It just made me really tired. Last time i took it i literally just wanted to go to bed the whole time i was high. Lame. 5/10
Salvia: Man, this shit fucked me up. I smoked it a couple times and it was hella intense. I probably shouldn't have smoked the 80X my first time...big mistake. I always have a terrible comedown after smoking it, and the high lasts like 2 minutes which is lame. The high was enjoyable though, probably one of the most intense psychadelic experiences you can find, though a little too intense for my liking. 6/10
Fentanyl: Early on in my affair with the opiates i had a friend who could get 100mcg fentanyl patches, and i used to smoke the gel off of tinfoil. Some of the craziest highs I've had from opiates were from doing that. Such a great high, omg so good lol 10/10
Alcohol: I loved drinking when i was younger, and have had some good nights back then with the booze. It would always give me the liquid courage in high school to hit on chicks at parties and get laid. Thanks, alcohol. I don't like it much anymore, the fun of it seemed to have disappeared after i started doing opiates, not really sure why, it's sad though. 7/10

Maybe I'll do more in the future but I'm bored of this now lol

MDMA-10
Methamphetamine-8.5
Dextro-amphetamine-7.5
Methylphenidate-3.5
Heroin-10
Hydromorphone-8 (NO LEGS!)
Morphine-9
Methadone-7
Diphenhydramine-2
Fentanyl-6
Oxycodone-8
Hydrocodone-5
Clarisopodol (I think that's how you spell it!)-7.5
Marijuana-3 (FUCK PANIC ATTACKS!)
I know I'm forgetting a lot. But I've been up for 18 hours or so, I'm fuckin' tired brah.

Chronologically:

Caffeine - 1/10
Diphenhydramine - 2/10
Zolpidem - 3/10
Alcohol - 5/10
DXM - 7/10
Weed - 6/10
Salvia - 8/10
Amanitas - 6-10
Nicotine - 5/10
Hydrocodone - 8/10
Oxycodone - 9/10

Amanitas would have higher points were it not how absolutely awful they taste, and because they made me sick afterwards. Actually, they made me so sick that when I tried to have some more a few months later, I think my body just utterly rejected the substance and I threw it back up immediately after I swallowed it :/

OK this wasn't easy i dont have a 10 or a 9 but here are my ratings

1st place goes to cannabis 8.25
2nd place Airduster 8
3rd opiates 8
4.alcohol 7
5. tie between nitrous oxide and JWH 6-7
6.benzodiazepine's 6
7.nutmeg 6
8.LSA 5
9.DXM 5
10.salvia 5
11.adderall 4
12.tobacco 4
13.caffine 3
14.kava 0

OK this wasn't easy i dont have a 10 or a 9 but here are my ratings
2nd place Airduster 8
3rd opiates 8
lmfaolmfaolmfao how can airduster be better than opiates? I'm not making fun of you at all, but it's nearly impossible to believe that anybody could think that. Don't wanna derail the thread, so if you can, PM me, but how is airduster better than opiates? what opiates were you taking? codeine and DHC? lol

alcohol-6
weed-8
hydrocodone- 6
tobacco- 4
ecstasy- 9
mushrooms- 8
LSD- 10
ritalin-3
benadryl-2
darvocets-5
lorazapam- 5

my list isnt purely based on comparison, its more of just how satisfied i am with the drug. for example, weed and mushrooms are both rated an 8, obviously i get more euphoria and intense thoughts etc. from shrooms, but weed is such a big part of my life that it deserves a high rating.

Only rating things I've done enough to know..

Heroin - 10
Fentanyl - 10
Hydromorphone - 9
Oxycodone - 8
Methadone - 7.5
(good) Cocaine - 7
Dextroamphetamine - 7
Methylphenidate - 8 (for 20-30 seconds, if IVed, 6 otherwise)
Tramadol - 7 or 6?
Diazepam - 7
Clonazepam - 6
Dexmethylphenidate - 6 or 5
Codeine - 6 or 5
Alcohol - 6
Weed - 5

All uppers are not worth the comedown in my opinion.

Oxymorphone (Opana): 10
Oxycodone (OxyContin, Roxicet, etc.): 9
Amphetamines (Adderall): 9
Hydrocodone (Vicodin): 8
Clonazepam (Klonopin): 7
Lorazepam (Ativan): 7
Alprazolam (Xanax)*: 6
Alcohol: 5
Weed**: 2

* Just so that we're clear, I think that Xanax is definitely the superior benzo, but Xanax gave me a hard time (seizures). So, I had to put Xanax further down on the list than I would have liked.

** Also, weed would have been further up on my list, but whenever I smoke weed it makes me paranoid. I wish I could still enjoy it as I once did when I was younger. :(

weed - 9
alcohol - 6
coke - 2
molly - 7
ecstasy - 9
lsd - 8.5
salvia - 5
shrooms - 7
oxy - 4
hydrocodone - 4
xanax - 6

CANNABISSSS: 10
x: 190487
dxm: 1
xanax: 1
vicodin: 7
alcohol: 10

mostly stick to my pot, though. :)

Dmt: 10
LSD: 10
Methamphetamine: 9
Fentanyl: 9
MDMA: 8
Mephedrone: 8
Heroin:7
Mushrooms:7
Cocaine: 6
Xanax:6
Alcohol:5
Weed:5
Dxm:4

This isn't every drug I've done but it's a start

I've tried heroin just recently (insufflated), and I would have to put it on par with oxymorphone even though I do prefer oxymorphone over heroin. But, you can't beat heroin's price, and I actually like ripping open the wax paper bags. It feels like Christmas to me.

So, yeah, heroin's a 10.

Marijuana - 7
Alcohol - 6
Xanax - 7
Hydrocodone - 0
Oxycodone - 7
Mushrooms - 7
Salvia - 2
LSD - 9
MDMA - Rolls - 10
MDMA - Molly - 10
Cocaine - 5
Adderall - 7

I've tried heroin just recently (insufflated), and I would have to put it on par with oxymorphone even though I do prefer oxymorphone over heroin. But, you can't beat heroin's price, and I actually like ripping open the wax paper bags. It feels like Christmas to me.

So, yeah, heroin's a 10.

Be careful man, it starts out like Christmas, but it doesn't end that way.

Nice to see a local around here. Not sure where you're buying from, but New Haven is usually a little pricier than other cities in CT, but I think they have better dope on average than the other cities (that I've tried at least).

MDMA - 10
Marijauna - 7
Hydrocodone - 8
Alcohol - 4
Tobacco - 4
Tramadol - 5
Nitrous - 5
Codeine - 7
Xanax - 4
Zolpiedem - 6

Tobacco - 0
Alcohol - 7
Cocaine (sniffed) - 5
MDMA - 10
MDA - 8

Short list, I know - working on it.

LSD - 10
2c-e 10
2c-b - 8
2c-i - 5

MDMA - 6 (Rolling got old really quick for me.)

Marijuana - 10 (Can't smoke no more due to legal troubles :( Don't want to show up dirty on a UA but I miss mary. Like really, for the most dependable, relatively inexpensive price per gram of high quality product that's everywhere and has less of a stigma than most other substances, it's hard to beat.)

Cocaine - 2. Came down, had a headache, and denied the extra lines offered to me after a couple hours of being high.

LSA - 6. It was a fun project, going out to the local nursery and picking up a whole bunch of seed packages. The lady at the register was all,
"You're not going to eat these are you?"
"What?! Of course not! Morning Glory's are my grandmothers' favorite climbing flower."

DXM - 6.

Tobacco - 1 to 10. Sometimes a cigarette is the best thing in the world.

Tramadol - 8

Hydrocodone - 6. (Take what I can get when I'm looking for opies.)

Oxycodone - 8 (My preferred opiate, but it's expensive and hard to find in my area.)

Morphine - 10 ( Absolutely love the warmth and body load. Relaxation in a pill.)

Codeine - 7

Oxymorphone - 10 (20mg oxymorphone orally had me on one for a solid 9 hours. Withdrawals were crazy, I've never had anything worse than those cold sweats the following morning.)
H - 9 - Very pleasant, but it's a cruel mistress. Good price, for me, and considering it's relative availability and closeness I can't touch it as much as I want to. Bad news waiting to happen.

Xanax - 5

Alcohol - 2

Meth - 5 (In Retrospect, it's not that great. Except for when you're coming down, and are craving for more. Then it's a ten. I'm glad I've finally kicked the habit- picking up a T and smoking it through a gatorade filled quag, and downing the q-water. Eww.... electric gatorade voodoo shits. Im happy I don't do it anymore. Writing this, I kind of feel proud even :) )
Clonazepam - 5

Valium - 5

Triazolam - 10 (Had alot of it given to me at once whilst under anesthesia for some dental work. With the topical I didn't even remember who I was, and why there was metal clunking around in my mouth. "Am I eating something... no... what? Hey that tickles..." Haven't had it again since that day however.)

DMT - 10.

Mushrooms - 7. They were fun, until I jumped in the pool and forgot how to swim.
Ketamine - 6. Wasn't all that I thought it would be. Maybe I didn't do enough...
Fentanyl (75mcg/hrpatch) - 10. Pleasantly nodding for 2 1/2 days
Fentanyl withdrawals HOLY SHIT PLEASE BASH ME IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

too many, first 10 to mind

Cocaine-8

Dmaa-0

Caffeine-7

Mephedrone-8

Marijuana-9

MDPV- 3

Alcohol-6

Meth-1

Herion-5