Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my usual sound but liked it,got some real funk goin on with soem subtle twisted stuff creepin in, not pacey enough for me and some generic trance sounds that I've heard to many times.. 7/10

Sonic Solution - Bagdad

Im as much a fan of PiL as I am of Oingo Boingo and Chumbawunba. I like 'em, but I dont love 'em, and if I listen to too much of them I get annoyed easily.

4/10

and now for something a little different :)
Light a candle for this one, and let the music take you away

Teebs - Arthur's Birds

^^

Really liked that one, it deivered on a number of levels for me, made me smile and got a bit distorted and dirty, I'll be lookin for more of the same=D

not sure how to follow up so I'll go for a track that a DJ I knew from back in the day always opened his set with, so holds lost of great memories..if only I could remeber them=D

Psycho Green - Labworks

Love the jungle beat sample, as well as the mystic synth samples, but overall just couldnt get into the track. 6/10

Lusine - Gravity

9/10 DAMN thizz I really enjoyed this... I can't even put it into words right now... but its a track that I took to right away...

this next song I didnt know what to think the first time I heard it, but now I LOVE IT. In my top 100 EDM songs of ALL time. And busy p dancing is AWESOME!

Boyz Noize - Jeffer

9/10 that was actually a top tune! eurphoric, but not cheesy, technical but fun, ace!

bit of electro boogie braindance i just can't get enough of, does sound a lot like a keyboard demo but i like that sound =D

DMX Krew - "Mr. Blue"

8/10. Interesting genre...not familiar with it. What is it?
It's dark techno. Or industrial techno. Probably both. I love that stuff. If you want more like that, check out:

Traversable Wormhole (AKA Adam X)
Archae & Grovskopa
Reeko
Luka Baumann
Regis
Takaaki Itoh
Frozen Border
Oscar Mulero
Lots more...

Status
Not open for further replies.