Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice 7.5/10

yeah the lyrics to that song changed my life, not the source of my rose obsession ;)
but the meaning to me is hypnotic in itself.
~
Vox Populi! - Fassle

Last edited:
Last edited:
Quite dark and gloomy, I liked the atmosphere. Hypnotic sound, although I'm not sure if I would have liked it more without the vocals or not. 6,5/10

Man With No Name Presents Yogy & Grey One - Big Troubles In Outer Space (Oforia Remix)

This was a fairly pleasant listening experience. I've never been that keen on the bass in this type of music, the thing that kicks in at 1:02 just sounds really dumb to me, but at the top end there were some pretty melodies, good variety and nice transitions. 6/10

TFSOL - Papua New Guinea (Simian Mix)

This took me back! I'm a big fan of all the Maxis soundtracks, they've all got a nice energetic, jazzy feel. Very good accompaniment to the games. 6/10

Bonobo - Kong

Wow, how strangely perfect for this very moment. I've recently installed neons under my bed, giving the room a very cool lighting scheme, and this track and music in particular was very fitting; just chilling out in my room, neons alternating colors from warm red to deep blue and so on and so forth.

9/10 :)

DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter - Together

Wow, how strangely perfect for this very moment. I've recently installed neons under my bed, giving the room a very cool lighting scheme, and this track and music in particular was very fitting; just chilling out in my room, neons alternating colors from warm red to deep blue and so on and so forth.

9/10 :)

DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter - Together

Quite repetitive track, I would have wanted more variation. Repetitive tracks can be good in certain genres, e.g. Techno, but this track became boring quite fast. It was also a bit too uplifting for me, too much "disco" in it. 5/10

Samadhi - Android

Quite repetitive track, I would have wanted more variation. Repetitive tracks can be good in certain genres, e.g. Techno, but this track became boring quite fast. It was also a bit too uplifting for me, too much "disco" in it. 5/10

Samadhi - Android

I'm afraid I really don't see the attraction in these type of tracks. It's high energy but it doesn't get me at all pumped up. I just feel exhausted. All those wierd buzzing noises and whizzy sounds and no real melody. 3/10

Sticky - Jumeirah Riddim

I'm afraid I really don't see the attraction in these type of tracks. It's high energy but it doesn't get me at all pumped up. I just feel exhausted. All those wierd buzzing noises and whizzy sounds and no real melody. 3/10

Sticky - Jumeirah Riddim

It's pretty nice actually, though there aren't many variations in it - it works. 7/10.

Next: Muzarco & Nir Shoshani - Stringer Bell (Marc Marzenit Life Cycles Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ozYdgn9Hg

soz

Nonsensical internet slang term for "sorry", used by illiterate morons who for some reason substitute a “z” for “rry”, the latter of which would take an entire quarter of a second to type out.

http://johnfrusciante.com/
first sentence under recent history.

Really not my style...track seemed to be a little all over the place. I've had a hard time getting into anything that's dubstep or dubstepish. I'll give it a 4/10 for variety. I posted the following track on the other thread...it's been categorized as dubstep and if all dubstep sounded this way, I'd be a huge fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_qybtKDoM

Minnesota - Stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.