Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this song is awesome! how have i not heard of these guys before?? ill definitely be looking them up. 8/10

now, time to switch it up a little bit. watch in 1080p if you can
Ma. Bra.-Cursed Destiny

8/10

Is christopher lawrence getting into psytrance now? I'm gonna have to start checking out his sets! This is a great full on track. I pretty much like anything on dacru records. Check out Sufi if you like Ephedrix. They produce some great full on.

Zen Mechanics - CBR

That was great, I wish I could hear a better quality version of it! I love Eastern European Techno, and this has a great EE-Techno vibe, but with a very dark and psychedelic touch to it. Im only giving it a lower score because the quality was shit so I found it to be a bit mild, but I bet on a proper soundsystem and with a proper copy of the track it'd be absolutely slammin, but in a mellow way ;)
6/10

Instant party, just add water - The Phantom's Revenge - Charlie

That was great, I wish I could hear a better quality version of it! I love Eastern European Techno, and this has a great EE-Techno vibe, but with a very dark and psychedelic touch to it. Im only giving it a lower score because the quality was shit so I found it to be a bit mild, but I bet on a proper soundsystem and with a proper copy of the track it'd be absolutely slammin, but in a mellow way ;)
6/10

Instant party, just add water - The Phantom's Revenge - Charlie

Wow! This is one groovy track. Makes me want to get up and dance. Perfect summer vibes - makes me miss Goa (I just got back from Goa to Kiev last night :(). 9/10

James Holden - Horizons (Way Out West Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.