⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

;) sample poopie vgna plskaithx :p

tomorrow i got my name (+1) at the door for a press (very early) screening of this is the end. hopefully i'll bump into garth of darkhorizons. :)

I still haven't pushed 'play'.

click, it's fricking amazing. seriously. that chick is only a split second.

webbykev, on that yogi bear video, look who is credited under "story". that explains everything.

ryan gosling plays the same character in every movie. essentially, he plays greenfalcon/tender lamb shanks.

dude's got range like a sniper
ryan-gosling1-1320136004-custom-0.jpg

^As a psycho killer
86936205-.jpg

And just look at the preamble to this transformation in this stunningly emotive scene where Gossling communicates to the viewer through subtle facial cues that he has finally been possessed by his evil persona:
Ryan-gosling-drive-movie-mask-rubber.jpg

promo poster for lars von trier's duology "nymphomaniac"
lars.jpg

:D

^Bwwahahahah! That is aaaa ... suggestively provocative on so many fronts. Still, I'd like to have seen that take in one live panoramic shot instead of presented obviously as an effort of post-production (though, I can imagine maybe that's part of "the point" -- I really don't know that much about the context of the film or its artistic mission -- but fuck it, as great as that is I'm still saying it would've been better as one shot and I think they could have done it).

^Bwwahahahah! That is aaaa ... suggestively provocative on so many fronts.

Which is exactly the point of the movie: to be provocative. The film has already earned lots of controversy points by featuring unsimulated sex scenes with the guy from Even Stevens, so that poster is pretty much completely tame by comparison.

^Oh. I just looked up what you're talking about. I'm not sure if "artistic" or "cultural-whorery" is the better adjective to describe the motives behind that?

^ Uh...because he's a fucking badass?

shia-labeouf-lawless-poster2-403x600.jpg

He's got two guns, dude. And he's holding them in an 'X' shape. I think that pretty much seals it.

he sent von trier a video of himself fucking his gf.

around the same time he bragged about taking an "acid trip" in order to prepare for some role. he might suspect he might be the new de niro or someshit

Please tell me that I'm not the only asshole watching Awkward.

(This isn't going to go well.)

Wow, for a moment I thought this thread was the mod thread and when I saw poopie as the last poster it kinda freaked me out, tbh.